03

You Are... My Savior

 

3 She isn't!


 

My POV.

          

          You woke up and realized it was morning already. You went to your bedroom and saw Baekhyun still slept on your bed. Quitely, you closed the door and went to kitchen for make some breakfast. You glanced at the clock, and sighed. You must went to work and you didn't want to woke him up, so you decided to leave him or you would faced your angry senior again.

 

Baekhyun's POV.

 

          I stretching my body and woke up from my bed. What? No, I mean, Miyeon's bed. I rubbed my back and it feels better than yesterday. I walked to the nearest mirror and saw my own reflection there. I thought my scars wasn't really bad, I would tell coordi noona to make me a long sleeve for my costumes until the scars in my hand and neck gone. Then I saw a lot sketch scattered in her table and a lot pencil colour. I pick one of them. i didn't really understand about art, but the sketch is really beautiful. I pick another one and saw clothes design. Is she an artist or something? She really talented. Maybe I can asked about it later, I thought. Then I turned knob and saw nobody's there. Is she hasn't woken up yet? I looked for guest room, but I can't found it. I saw a pillow and blanket on the couch, organized neatly. She must be slept here last night. 

          I went to the kitchen, and found some breakfast there. I saw a memo, stapled under the glass.

          Baekhyun-ssi, I went off for work. Eat and take care of yourself. I left my phone, in case if you need to call your friend again. And this is my address: xxx-xxx. 

She wrote in the memo. I saw her phone lying in the table, with towel and toothbrush. I sighed then eat my breakfast. Alone. It was very quiet. No one here and I didn't like it. Was she live in this huge apartement by herself?

          After tidying up my plate I took a bath, changed to my own clothes, and took her phone. I pressed Chanyeol's number.

          "Hel..."

          "YAH! Byun Baekhyun, OEDISSEO?!" I heard him yelling.

          "Hey, calm dow..." I tried to explaining but he cut my words.

          "How can I calm down, I can't even calling your number!"

          "That's useless." I mumbled. I heard someone grab the phone from Chanyeol. "Hello, Baekhyun? Where are you?" oh, it was Suho hyung.

          "I... I am at my friend's house."

          "Your friend? Where?" then I explained him what happened last night and how Miyeon was saved me. I thought he will understand, but I'm wrong. Even worse, he panicked.

          "I will pick you up. An hour, oh no! 30 minutes. Wait me." he said and hang up the phone. I sat on the couch and glanced at the phone. Suho hyung thought that Miyeon was my sasaeng fans and planned this all. She pretending that she didn't know me. What? Is he crazy? 

          I heard the door bell ringing, Suho hyung was really fast. I opened the door and found my EXO-K's member there and they all went in and hugged me tightly.

          "HURT!" I yelled. I felt pain all over my body. Then they realese their hug from me.

          "Sorry hyung, we are really panicked." Jongin told me.

          "Where is that sasaeng fan? Really? She must be rich!" Sehun said.

          "I told you, she isn't..." I tried to explain again and Chanyeol cut my words, again.

          "Whatever, Baekhyun, she must be really dangerous."

          "Yeah, then leave me alone." I heard Miyeon's almost cracked voice behind us, I turned back and saw her stood in front of the door, frowned.

 

My POV.

 

          "Where is that sasaeng fans? Really? She must be rich!" what? was he talked about me? I was a sasaeng fans? I felt angry grown inside.

          "Baekhyun, she must be really dangerous." the tallest one said, without knowing I was behind them. I gulped. It hurt a lot. I tried to catch the air, took a deep breath and tried to make a sound.

          "Yeah, then leave me alone." I said. I held my tears that already blurred my vision. But I could heard Baekhyun gasped. 

          "No! I was trying to explain.." Baekhyun break the silence.

          "Leave." I said with anger. I moved myself into the side, gave them a cue. The one with red hair grab Baekhyun's wrist and pulled him out, and the rest followed after him. I slammed the door and let my tears falling down. I rubbed my chest. Hurt. Although it was not the first time you heard someone thought like that about you, but you felt really hurt.

          Maybe I was put a lot trust at him. At Byun Baekhyun.

          I wiped my tears, and throw out the food that I bought for Baekhyun and myself. I lost my appetite and went to my bedroom. I throwed myself to the bed, closed my eyes.

Umma, let me go with you.

No, you must stay here.

Why?

Because I know the best for you.

For me? Umma! You don't know how hurt I am!

I know, but you can do this. You're a strong girl.

No, I'm not. Don't leave me.

Miyeon-ah, saranghae...

          "UMMA!" I yelled. Nightmare. I felt tears on my cheeks. I sat and hugging my feet, tried to catch my breath. 

Calm down, Miyeon. It just a nightmare.

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

          I felt dissapointed at my own members. They even didn't dared talked to me. Because they know I would showing my anger when they brought this problem up. I was angry because, they was crossed the line! Did they see Miyeon's face when we left her? I know she held her tears. And they talked about it at her own house! 

          "Baekhyun-ah," looks like Suho hyung made a good decision. Talk to me. I didn't answer him. I let him continued his words. He sighed and took a deep breath. "Look, we doing this because we are worried." 

          "There are many kinds of criminals out there, and what if her..."

          "Then you don't think if you said she was also one of the criminals, hyung!" I raised my voice. Suho hyung nodded, knew that I would yelled at him. "You know, what she has done to me? She take care all of my scars, she let me borrowed her phone and calling Chanyeol that night, she let me slept at her bed while she slept at the couch, she left me with her phone when she out for work, so I can called you guys for picked me up there! And she left her address too, so I can tell you guys where I am!" I bite my own lips. "Gosh, you all even in' accusing her that she was 'sasaeng fans' in front of her and in her own house!"

          "Don't you look at her eyes? She in' want to cry!" I cursed.

          "I'm sorry Baekhyun, really. We don't think about that." Suho hyuns said, apologized. I sighed. I didn't know what to do. I went to my bedroom, leave all my members out there.

She saved me, but I hurt her. She told me her life is complicated, and I make it even worse.

 


wow.. drama I think? LOL Baekhyun is angry, but it's okay C: lets see for the next chappie <3

sorry for grammar mistakes~ don't forget Comment and Subscribe!

-dinchoon