14

You Are... My Savior

 

14- decision

 

 


 

 

Baekhyun’s POV.

 

                I kissed her on lips.

                Well, sometimes I would use action rather than speak to tell my feelings. I can’t help it. I madly fall in love to her. Even before I remembered what happen at the night when Miyeon saved me. Yeah, I got back my memories that time a week ago and I realized it was kind a fate. But now I don’t know if she felt the same way like I do. I let go her and tears in her cheeks with my thumb.

                “Don’t cry, okay. It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. I’m sorry,” I said to her. “I remember you once told me about fate. And now I realized that it may be true. This is our fate.” She looked at me with swollen face.

                “Wh-what do you mean?”

                “It’s our fate that we can see and meet each other. I remember I was going to approach you and lend you my umbrella that time, but it’s my bad luck and God sent me robbers to rob me, and He sent you, to save me.” I explained.

                “Baekhyun, you said you didn’t remember anything about that time.”

                “I remember now.” I smiled at her.

                “So… you saw me first that time? What did you see?” she asked me.

                I grabbed her hand and we walked to the recording room. “Well, I saw you standing in the edge bridge that time. You drenched from head to toe. What did you do?”

                “I… I was going to back to my apartment. And I saw the river for a while. I used to work late that time.” She stuttered. “Come on, everybody must be really hungry now.” She tried to change our topic discussion. Her expressions told me to not continue what we just talked about. I sighed quietly, I must being more patient so she will lowered her bricks, I believed she will told me everything. All she needs is just time and believe.

                “Fine… Let’s go.”

 

My POV.

 

                I arrived back at home as soon after EXO-K finished their recording. I insisted Baekhyun to back to the dorm and not worried me too much, because he has another schedule for tomorrow and he need to rest. He accompanied me until my bus come in the bus stop. I glanced at my wristwatch and quickly went to my apartment before the sky became dark because I haven’t my apartment’s lamps.

                I opened the door and switched the lamp on. I dropped my bag while I gaped, looked into my apartment’s condition. I kneeled down, tried so hard to breathe. It was a mess. Totally a mess. Everything was not on their place and flipped. My family’s picture that was hanged on the wall, now lied on the floor and the glass broken, scattered everywhere. I crawled when I felt tears slip down, went into my room. I was searching my sketches when I saw a strange envelope on my bed. I took it and sat on the floor. Trembled, I took the envelope and found photos in it- it was my photos with Baekhyun, when I just arrived at the bus stop and he tried to take away my bag from my hand. The next photo showed when he held my hand and we walked in to the studio, and then the last photo when he was kissed me. I flip the last photo and saw handwritten with red markers there.

            I told you that I’ll make your life root in hell if you not obey me.

                I squished the photos and threw it nowhere. I buried my face to my knees, cried not knowing what to do.

 

---

 

                Here I sat in the café near to the place I used to go work. I sat near the glass window but I didn’t paying too much attention to the view outside. I held to my glass that waitress just served me tightly when I saw Hareum entering the café. She turned her face and saw me, then approached me and sat in front of me. It was all silent when waitress came and asked her order.

                “Orange juice, please.” She gave back the menu, and the she turned at me. “Want something to eat?” I shook my head as the waitress left.

                She took her phone out from her bag, “So, what do you want to talk about?” she said while her fingers moving on her phone screen.

                I took the envelope and put it on the table. She took it and took out the photos from the envelope. “Ah… this. He did it perfectly just like I ordered right?”

                The waitress came and put a glass of orange juice in front of her. After mumbled ‘thank you’ and makes the waitress left, she threw the photos to me.

                “How? I want to start it later but you make me change my mind. You’re the one who want this game started earlier.”

                “Game? Hareum-ssi, what if these photos leaked to people? It will ruin their…” I cried frustratingly.  But then, she lifts up her glass and poured the juice on my face. People were in awe looked at us.

                “Nah, you said it, right? Then I’ll make you choose. Leave, or I’ll ruin your life and his. Both of you.” She said and stood up from her chair. I grabbed her hand to stay. “Jebal. I’ll leave him. I’ll leave Seoul without he knowing,

 

But please,

Let me pay his kindness… then I’ll disappear from his life.”

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

                I woke up in the morning because my phone was ringing loudly. I rolled to the edge of my bed and covering my eyes from the sun with blanket, not trying to pick up the phone. I groaned on my pillow until I heard Chanyeol’s low voice, still half sleeping.

                “YAH! Byuntae, pick up that in phone or I’ll throw it somewhere.” He said and covering his ears with pillows. I get up lazily, rubbed my eyes and glanced at my phone screen. in disturbing my rest…

                Miyeonnie.

                My eyes widened and I was going to pick up her call when it turned off. . I redialed her number and back leaned my body on my lovely bed.

                “Baekhyun? Are you still sleeping?” she answered.

                “Is it possible if I make a call when I still sleeping?” I asked her back.

                “Uh… I mean, a while ago. Sorry if I disturbing you. Just go back sleep, okay?” she told me but I frowned. I woke up already and she told me to back to sleep? No no…

                “I want to but I can’t. What’s wrong?” I said while my eyelids closed.

                She being quiet before said, “Am I not allowed to call you?”

                “Why not. You missed me?” I smirked. She didn’t answer my question but mumbled.

                “Miyeon?” I called her.

                “Ah, want to come? For breakfast?”

                I smiled and nodded. “Fine, I’ll be there in 15 minutes? Just two of us right?”

                She became silent, but after that she laughed. “You can bring them too if you want.”

                “If you want. But I don’t want to.” She chuckled. “Fine. I’m waiting.” And just like that, we bid see you later each other, I rushed to the bathroom and cleaned my face. Suho hyung who sat on the couch in the living room, curious.

                “Where are you going, buddy?”

                “Breakfast, hyung.” I said and wore my shoes. Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen.

                “Yah, hyung! Are you going? But I already prepared 6 for our breakfast!” he said.

                “Just give mine to Chanyeol, okay! See you all later!”

                As  soon as I reached her apartment, I didn’t knock her door since I knew her pass-code already. I wanted to surprise her. I saw her sitting on the chair, her back was facing me so it’s time to...

                “Ehm!” I cleared my throat loudly. She jumped from her chair, with a marker on her right hand. I laughed lightly looked at her expression. I sat on her place and took the newspaper. I saw a lot circles, rounded advertisement about apartment, and house rent.

                “What’s this? Why are you searching house for rent?”

                She was stand still at her place when she heard my question, “What? Oh, n-no it’s my friend’s! I just helping her to found a house to stay here,” She stuttered. She took the newspaper from me and folded it. “Come on, let’s eat.” She grabbed my hand and pulled me along to the dining room.

                We sat across each other. She served a big meal for two of us? I’m impressed.

                “What day is today? It’s not your birthday or mine.” I started to eat. She titled her head. “Maybe celebrating… my first show soon?”

                “Show? What show?”

                She pushed two tickets on table. I took one and read what was written there. “That’s my first… show in the school’s exhibition. It’s next week.”

                “Next week?”

                “Mmm. Please give another one to manager oppa.”

                “So you inviting me to come?” I furrowed my eyebrows. She nodded. “Why? You don’t want?”

                I chuckled because her expression seems sad after heard my question. “No. I’m happy because you inviting me. I will come for sure.” I said. We finished our breakfast and she told me that she just bought new DVD. Since I never watch film in cinema after I debuted, I won’t waste this rare chance in my life. She sat in the couch while I sat in the carpet. We laughed so hard at the film. It’s like we have same taste of comedy. At the next time, she was going to took drinks in the kitchen when her feet tripped and almost fell. I hugged her waist but I failed to keep my balance and we both fell on the floor. She closed her eye tightly, I chuckled.

                “You’re safe.” I could smell her breath, like mint. She opened her eyes.

                “Oh God, sorry. Thank… you.”

                I rolled over so now I was above her. I kept hugging her tiny waist.

                “Careless.” I said and ruffled her hair with my left hand. She teased me with sang the next part of MAMA. Then she stopped and looked into my eyes deeply. “Baekhyun. Thank you. For everything you did for me.”

                “Thank you for the breakfast.” I smiled. She sighed. “It’s no…”

                I kissed her lightly. “Don’t dare to say it’s nothing. Or I will…”

                “But it’s really nothing. Compared to what you’ve done for me.”

                I kissed her again. Deeply. We both shut our eyes. She hugged my neck and broke the kiss. She leaned on my shoulder, I rubbed her back softly.

                “But you made me falling in love to you. So it’s equal.”

                “Whatever. I don’t know how to repay it.” She whispered on my ear.

                “You’re saying like you’re going to leave me. We still have a lot time and you can pay it with your love?” I jokingly said. Actually, I didn’t know if she felt the same way like I do. I was the one who kept telling her that I love her. She never said like that, even we already kissing, two times. And now she was being quiet.

                “You promised me, you won’t go anywhere.”

                “Sing me one song. Oh, I want to hear Angel one more time.” Her eyes fluttered. I think she was sleepy and didn’t hear what I just asked. I ruffled her hair softly and started sing Angel, her favorite song ever. And then we both went into dreamland.

 


GUYS LOL I HAVEN'T UPDATE THIS STORY FOR A LONG TIME RIGHT. I'M SO SORRY. #BOWS

but I already make the next chapter LOL I'm just lazy to post it. sorry okay. now just enjoy it. c:

Subscribe and Comment!