09

You Are... My Savior

 

9I’ts Started (Listen to TVXQ – Stay With Me Tonight)

 


 

My POV.

 

                As usual after arrived in the pub, I changed my clothes and put my bag in the locker. The pub was very crowded. I saw a lot people drunk and girls were playing around. I rolled my eyes at the moment and back focused to my work. I just tried to not get close with people here and did my work as fast as I can. I went to a table and gave the menu, then moved to another table and served the order. I felt someone was watching me, but I saw nothing whenever I searched it. Felt something bad, I went to restroom and washed my face.

                “Come on, Miyeon. It’s just because you’re too nervous.” I said to myself in front of the mirror. I took a deep breath and went out from the restroom. Without alert, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into the corner. I gasped loud but it failed because the music was louder than my voice.

                “Lady, it’s been a long time right? I haven’t see you around.. and now you’re back..” he said. I smelled alcohol under his breath. I struggled and pushed him away. He was the same person. A year ago.

 

Flashback_

 

                An unknown guy dragged me to a table, he drunk. I thought they just want to order some beer…

                “Tell me! How much. I’ll pay you.” He hugged my shoulder.

                I felt uncomfortable, and let go his hands from my shoulder. “I’ll take the bill, please wait sir.” I said and went to my cashier desk, but he grabbed my collar and kissed me on lips. I gasped and kicked his inner thighs. I ran away from him and left the pub hurriedly with tearing eyes.

 

_End

               

                “Let me go. You’re drunk.” I told him, but he didn’t let me go. He pushed my shoulder to the wall. I tried to scream. But I know it was useless.

                “We kissed right? Just give me your body~”

                He his lips. My hands were on his chest, hold him so he couldn’t get closer to me. But he was strong enough and grabbed my hands away from his chest. He pushed me to the wall and kept me there. His face was getting closer so I slapped him. He turned back his face with angry looks while I was trying to escape and rebel. I tried to scream but I couldn’t heard my voice. He opened my shirt button easily, and my tears slowly fell down. I closed my eyes as I realized that it was all my fault. No one will come and save me.

                I regret all my decisions.

                I should die after this.

                When I thought about that, I felt relieved. I just thought that I already died.

                I tried to open my eyes. But I’m not dead and saw Byun Baekhyun clearly in front of me, with angry glares in his eyes. He clenched his fists. I was crying without sound while looked at him. He hugged me tightly, and I sobbed in his chest… again.

                “Pabo. You know I won’t leave you alone.” He uttered.

 

Baekhyun’s POV.

 

                I sat in the corner of the pub so I can watch Miyeon’s movement. She went to table to another, served the orders, took the bills, and cleaned the table. Maybe I was too worried, but I saw her now perfectly fine so I didn’t really worry as before. A lot girls swarmed around me, I didn’t dare to put off my cap or everybody here wouldn’t let me go, or tomorrow Hyung will kicked me out from dorm.

                I was ordering juice when I wasn’t see Miyeon around. The waiter gave my order and I drank it quickly. I stood up as I finished my drink and started to look for her. My worries started to grown again, I went out from pub and checked if she left the bar already. I punched Miyeon’s number and waited, but she didn’t answer it. I went back to the pub. The sound was crazy loud. I went to cashier desk to check on her. I asked another waiter and they said her shift must be ended at 2 o’clock in the morning. I went to every corner of this pub, but yet, I didn’t found her.

                The last place I haven’t reach was restroom. She probably went there, so I checked there. I waited in front of the door and asked who just came out from there if Miyeon was there with gave them Miyeon’s characteristic. This is the problem, I’m a cute boy and Miyeon is a girl. I couldn’t go in to girl restroom or police will arrest me. I was waiting outside girl’s restroom while I heard faint sound from a corner next to the restroom. I went there and saw Miyeon there, she was crying, and a man, tried to pull off her clothes. I was very angry, my heart was beating faster. I clenched my fists, and ran towards him. I dragged him and punched him on his face and he collapsed on the floor. Miyeon was crying without a sound, looked at me blankly. Her clothes was opened a half, but I can’t help it, I pulled her and hugged her tightly.

                “Pabo.” I said while she was sobbing on my chest. “I told you I won’t leave you alone.”

                “I’m sorry… I-I’m…” she said between her sobs. Her body was shaking because shock, I took off my jacket and put it on her shoulder. I dragged her out from the pub and went to the nearest park there.

                “Sit here, I’ll buy you drink, okay?” She sat on the bench, when I was going to leave her, she grabbed my wrist.

                “Don’t… Don’t go.” She said, trembled. I went back and sat beside her. She held my hands tightly.

                “Let’s go back to your apartment, you should take a rest.”

                “Did you angry?” she asked. I sighed.

                “I was angry. I keep asked myself, what if I didn’t meet you before this? Who will save you? But… this is called fate.” I said while looked at the sky.

                “Did you regret… our fate?”

                I looked at her, and cupped her face, “Did you regret it?”

                “I don’t know… Should I regret it?” she frowned.

                “No. You must be really thankful to God because he sent Byun Baekhyun to you.” I said between smile. I looked back to the sky and saw shooting star.

                “Miyeon! There’s shooting star! Let’s make a wish!” I shook her shoulder happily and closed my eyes. Pretend that I was making a wish. When I opened my eyes, I saw Miyeon closed her eyes tightly, then she opened her eyes, and found me dumbfounded.

                “You didn’t make a wish?” she asked me curiously.

                “Eh. I-I did!” I panicked with her sudden question. She laughed.

                “I did too. I wish… I could live my life happily. That’s all.” She chuckled. I saw her blush when she said her own wish.

                “At least, you have dream for your future, right?” she nodded and looked at me. “Tell me your wish!” I shook my head and gave her ‘X’ signal with my hand.

                “No, it’s a secret.” I told her. She pouted and acted childishly. Then we were in silent, deep in our own mind. Suddenly I hugged Miyeon tightly. She surprised with my sudden move.

                “What’s wrong Baek?” She whispered.

                Let me be your light.

 

My POV.

 

                I just thought about umma and appa, when Baekhyun hugged me. It was so sudden, but I didn’t feel uncomfortable at all. I could feel my cheeks getting warm.

                “What’s wrong Baek?” I whispered to him as I leaned on his shoulder.

                He sighed and mumbled something that I couldn’t hear. “Let’s go home. It’s getting cold.” He said breaking off the hug. I pissed a little, but then, he reached my hand and tugged me from my seat. We walked through the sidewalk, and he held my hand tightly.

                “What should I do?” I told him, broke the silence.

                He put my hand to his chest and I could feel his heart beat. “You should stay like this.” He said unconsciously.

                “Baekhyun, I had to wor-“

                “Not this time.” He frowned. “Please, I don’t want this happened again when I’m not around you. That was luck because Sehun and Suho hyung saw you entered to that pub.” I hung my head as I remained silent. We reached my apartment’s door. Baekhyun stood in front of me, still held into my hand.

                “I’ll enroll you to school, and I’ll take responsibility for your bills. You don’t have to worry about it.”

                I couldn’t resist and just nodded. He smiled happily and pinched my cheek. “Why? You must be happy! You’ll have a lot friend tomorrow.”

                I tried to give him smile. “Okay. But I’ll pay you back.”

                “Sure. Whatever you want.” He chuckled. “I guess I should go back now. Don’t ever dare to go to that pub again, okay?”

                “Mmm. I won’t.” then he waved his hands and left me alone. I sighed deeply.

                He just wanted to help. Nothing more, nothing less.

 


 

Hi! Sorry for not updating for a loooooong time! :” I was super duper busy, and now I hv to do mid-term exam. But it’s okay because I will hv a lot time to write now! I wrote the plots already so I’ll try to update frequently! I don’t know if it was long/short, you judge it, but I hope you’re satisfied! C: Thanks so much for waiting and don’t forget to Comment and Subscribe (ALWAYS!) xD -dinchoon