First

I Thought He Was Officially Mine

Officially Missing You by Johnnyphlo (fave song for a long time)

Listen To You by Kyuhyun

Listen To You by LeeU

Listen to you by Kyuhyun and LeeU

--------------------------------------------------

He liked how i looked. Psht. Like. It. Mattered. But I strangely liked tthe fact he did. I kept walking then busted my phone out.

"Yebosaeyo?"

"Yah, eodiyah?"

"Turn around." I gave myself a questioned look, put my phone away then turned around. He was there the whole time. I smiled then hugged him.

"Ready to go?" Young Woon asked me.

"Yeah! Where we going?"

"To a butterfly park." I brightened. I loved butterflies!!

"AH! YAY!! Let's go let's go let's go!!" I exclaimed in pure happiness.

"I heard you like butterflies, so I decided we'd go there today." he smiled as we linked arms and started walking.

"By the way, you look beautiful today Mina. Did you do something to your hair?" I playfully punched his arm.

"Oh stop. I changed completely." I giggled.

"Do you do that often?"

"Why? Do you like it?"

"Well... t's nice to see you like this, but I wouldn't like it if you were to do this everyday." I sighed in relief.

"Thank God. I'd totally hate myself." I said.

"MI- Oh. You two found each other already." We turned and saw Ara unni with Jong Hyun.

"Oh hi unni." I told her. I looked over at Jong Hyun who appeared to be frowning.

"Is something wrong Jong Hyun?" I asked him.

"Ah! Aniya. hehe." he nervously laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Why would there be something wrong? Hehehe."

"Oh... Okay then. I'll be going on my date now. Bye you two." I smiled at the two before Young Woon and I started walking again.

Jong Hyun's POV

She looked so pretty. I've never seen her like that since the last time we actually met as an item. I was already having so many flashbacks, but one moment ruined it. Knowing that she was going on a date with some other guy made me feel jealous. Yeah sure, I cheated on her, but, I still had feelings for her. I don't think that feeling left with her. She walked away looking happy with him. I guess I should've been happy. If you have to let them go for them to be happy, let them go.

"Isn't that cute? They look adorable." Ara noona sighed in happiness.

"Uh yeah... sure.. whatever..." I said trying to sound happy for Mina.

"I hope they'll last a long time."

"Uh yeah... sure.... whatever..." I said, sounding sad.

"Heck, they are! I can already see it! Ah! He's going to marry her and ah!! So cute!!!"

"Uh yeah... sure... whatever..." I said sounding like i didn't care.

"I'll be going now.." I told her before walking off with my arms up behind my head.

 "Aish stupid noona." I sighed as I started walking home. "Whatever they do, they better not go to a butterfly park because she loves them."

Mina's POV

"BUTTERFLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed when we got there. I ran around the park, chasing different butterflies. I almost forgot that Young Woon was with me. I caught one and brought it to where he was sitting. I sat next to him with the butter =fly in my hands.

"Oppa look look! It's it pretty?!" I smiled.

"Seems like you're bored out of your mind." He chuckled.

"It is pretty. But not as much as you." He smiled at me. I looked away and blushed. I let the butterfly go and just sat next to him quietly. I looked around the park, smiling at how many butterflies there were.

"Having fun?" He asked. I looked over at him and his arms were resting on the bench where we lean on. Like so.

"Yup. It's really amazing here." I smiled. He sat normally then moved closer to me.

"You know, I never realized how pretty your eyes are. They're hazel." He said, staring deeply into my eyes. I knew I started blushing, but that didn't make me look away. I just kept looking into his eyes.

"Are you half korean?"

"Aniya.... My mother's mother's mom was half and the hazel eyes just stayed in the family." I explained.

"Well, I think it's cool. I haven't seen a full korean with pretty eyes like yours." I knew he leaned in closer, I felt his hot breath on my lips. He started leaning in even closer, and we both closed our eyes slowly. I felt his lips brush againt mine, then i heard my name being called.

"MINA-YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard. My eyes shot open and so did Young Woon's We both instantly pulled away, me sitting at the very end of the bench on the right, and him farthest to the left, back in his old position.

"Mina!" I looked up and saw Onew, Key and Soo Jin. I was still amazed that the two got married.

"Oh hey guys..."" I trailed. I couldn't believe I was about to kiss someone else for the first time since Jong Hyun.

"What were you doing?" Soo Jin asked. I glared at her.

"Okay okay." She said backing away a bit.

"Who's he?" Onew asked.

"Young Woon from Dalmatian." He said with his hand out.

"I'll be right back. I needa go to the ladies room." I told everyone as I stood up.

"I'll go with you. Let's go Mina. I'll miss you Key!" Soo Jin said.

"I'll miss you too Alice!" Key called back to her. I kept walking, not caring that Soo Jin was with me. I did my buisness then washed my hands.

"What the heck happened??" She asked.

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"Okay fine. Well, he asked if I was having fun, I said yes and looked at him, then he complimented me on my eyes and we almost kissed."

"Oh... that's cute. he looks good too. I think you should date him. You two would be adorable." She smiled as we both wiped our hands dry.

"We're on a date, why do you think I'm all dressed up like this?" I chuckled as we got drinks from the vending machine.

"So, what number is he?" She said, reffering to the many guys that they made me go on dates with.

"Lucky number 17." I pouted. "I don't see why you guys had to make me go on dates with 16 people. You and Ara unni are so mean. Aish."

"We're just trying to get you to get away from that cheating jerk head."

"That's not nice." I said sarcastically.

"If Key didn't call your name, how many guys would have you kissed since Jong Hyun?" She opened her drink and took a sip.

"Oh... uhm.......... first?" I said with no confidence. She spat the drink out.

"FIRST?!!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!" Soo Jin exclaimed.

---------------------------------------------------------

03/27/11 - 12:18