Encounter

I Thought He Was Officially Mine

Heart to Heart

Mirror Mirror

both by 4Minute <3 lov'em both ^^

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Yah! Let go! Are you not going to let go?!" I exclaimed as he dragged me to the alley my by wrist. He pinned me against the brick wall, hurting my back. I didn't do anything but just stand there, emotionless.

"You teased me. Not cool. Now you have to pay for what you did." He grinned at me. I rolled my eyes and he just stood there, smirking at me. He helped himself stand up with a hand on the wall near my shoulder.

"Oh, Jong Hyun! What are you doing with Mina noona?" I heard a familliar voice. I looked to see who it was, Taemin.

"We were just talking." Jong Hyun answered then looked back at me.

"Ya sure? Just earlier sounded like you were gunna me." I glared at him then linked arms with Taemin.

"Let's go in Tae, before his comes here trying to pick up another man and she finds out about this kid." I said. Taemin smirked and we walked into the club.

"What were you two doing?" He asked as we sat at some seats at the bar.

"I danced with him."

"Lemme guess you gr-"

"That's why he wants to me." I interupted him. He chuckled.

"Will he learn to stay faithful?"

"Apparently not." I laughed with him.

"Mina!!" I heard another familliar voice. I turned my head and saw Young Woon.

"Oh! Youngie oppa!" I smiled as he ran towards me. I stood up, he picked me up and swung me around. I giggled, then he put me down.

"What are you doing here?" I smiled.

"I heard about this club, that you perform here quite often. Then I heard that you were coming back tonight so I decided to come and watch you perform."

"Awh how sweet of you. I'll perform right now." I told him before grabbing a mic and going to the stage.

"How's e'ry one doin?" The crowd cheered.

"HOw's about a perf by me?"

"WOOOHOOO!!" I looked around the crowd and when I saw Jong Hyun, I smirked.

"Let's go with a classic." I grabbed a chair and told the Dj to play First Time by Jung Yup.

"This is for someone who's always stolen my spot lights. Especially when it was my own screen time." I said, then the song started.

The song ended and I bowed. I put the mic away and joined Young Woon and Taemin.

"Nice dedication." Taemin said as he gave me a high five.

"I don't have to answer." Young Woon chuckled.

"WAS THAT NECCESSARY!?" Jong Hyun yelled.

"Yes, yes it was." I smiled at him. "I have to enjoy myself tonight as much as possible." I told him.

*Then after this boom.*

"Youngie, let's go dance." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor where we danced to old songs like Mirror Mirror by 4Minute, and Tonight by Big Bang.

Jong Hyung's POV

Testing me again huh? I went to the bouncer and asked him a question.

"Is it okay if I perform a song?" I asked.

"No." He said right away. I scoffed then backed away when he turned his head towards me. This chick got everything she wanted, and I didn't. So not fair.

Mina's POV

The night ended, and I was completely sober. Ara unni on the other hand.....

"Hehe... Dongsaengiiee-ahh. Take Jongie home~ I think he wants company if ya know what I mean." She nudged me.

"I'm not even gunna ride in the same car as him. Jong Hyun, you two take a cab, gimme your keys." I told him.

"No way." He snapped. I knew he was fully drunk. He stood up and dropped to the ground. I made him lay on his back, then I stepped on his chest and searched for his keys. I took them and waved it in his face. I called a cab for the two and waited till they got in. I walked to the parking lot alone in the dark, and unlocked the door.

"Hey cutie, how about we drive to your house and have fun?" I heard a really familliar voice.

"Sorry, but I'm taken." I lied as I opened the door abit.

"Oh c'mon baby. Let's goo." He closed the door and pinned me on the door.

"Mina?!?!?!?!"

"ELI!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I screamed. He covered my mouth.

"What the hell?!" I hissed.

"Sorry, I never knew it was you."

"Male ." I scoffed.

"Hey, and this is honest, this is my first time asking someone off the streets." I chuckled.

"Get in." I climbed into the drivers seat and he went to the passengers seat.

"New car?"

"Nah, this is Jong Hyun's. He's drunk, so I stole it." I told him.

"Mean much?" We both laughed.

"What happened with Sky?" I asked him as I backed up and got onto the road.

"She dumped me."

"What did you do to her?"

"Nothing! I didn't do anything! I tried being such a good boyfriend, but she stopped liking me and met someone else."

"SHE CHEATED?!" I exclaimed as I took a sharp left turn.

"Nah. I'm just kinda sad, that why I acted the way I did." I nodded my head. "I'm not drunk though."

"Good. I was about to ask." I said.

"Where to?"

"Same house as before."

"I thought you moved."

"I didn't, like how you've been there are all your life." I parked the car in my driveway an we got out.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye." I said as I got to my door.

"As in goodnight?"

"Nah... as in I'm leaving in a few days."

"WHAT!? What about your kids?!"

"A mother needs breaks too. They can stay at my auntie's house. I know Yoogeunie can take care of Sunhi for me." I smiled.

"Oh. Well. Wherever you're going, have fun! And don't stay too long." I smiled at him.

'Don't worry. See ya." I said before going into my house.

"Never changed." I laughed. I kicked my heels off, changed, tore the makeup off and fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up at 7 and realized that I only caught 2 hours. I groaned and took a shower. I got into sweats and headed back for the mall. I walked in and saw Nathaniel already there.

"Hey Nathaniel." I said.

"What's it today?" he asked.

"A wedding."

"OOOoooOOOOO!!!!! We'll be done in like two hours. We'll do your wardrobe today too."

"How much extra is wardrobe?"

"Would it matter? It's under Ara's name." I grinned wide.

"Well in that case, I want the prettiest dress you guys have." I said. He smiled and held his hand out. I gracfully took it and he pulled me to the back to get started.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

4minute, hwaiting! <3 <3 <3

03/04/11 - 10:21pm