I'm Stupid

I Thought He Was Officially Mine

--------------------------------------------

I took a few deep breaths before walking towards the door but someone slammed it open. I widened my eyes at the sudden event and saw Go Ara carring my coat, bag and her stuff along with it.

"Unni, what are you doing with my stuff?" I asked her.

"We're done today, and I bet you wanna go home after hearing the news anyway."

"I'm not affected by the news. It's been two years, I'm not surprised." I shrugged.

"WHAT THE!? THEY- TWO YEARS?!" I simply nodded.

"Well, I can tell that you are hurt about it anyway." She said as we walked to my car. I got into the drivers seat as she put my stuff in the trunk. I chuckled at the thought of being hurt about it. She got into the passenger seat and I started driving to our shared apartment when Jong Hyun took care of the kids which was a 3 times a year thing. Unlike a real or more realistic and caring ex husband, he takes them for a quarter of the year. Stupid guy.

"It's written all over your face. Don't lie to me, are you hurt by knowing?"

"No! Not at all!" The light turned red, and  I slowed down. I glanced over at Ara and she was glaring at me.

"Okay, fine. I'm not hurt but I'm really shocked. I mean, the first time they went out, she forced him to so that she wouldn't give the press pictures of Jong Hyun and I. Then he accused me of cheating and he started dating her. Now those two are getting married, I'm really shocked." I told her as I continued driving when the light turned green.

"Ah. I see. I'd want to kill him if I was in your position." I laughed as I parked in our spot at the back of the apartment building.

"You wouldn't though." I said as I stepped out of the car.
"That's because I care." She said with her head high walking to the trunk. I shook my head as I grabbed my bag and coat. We took the stairs up like usual, and walked down the hall, only to find that daughter of a..... great person walking down the hall. She looked ty, like usual. Her and thouse f**king skinny- jeans, short tank, that damned necklace, and those high heels. Jong Hyun picked a b- wonderful girl. I rolled my eyes at the thought then she stopped when she was right next to us.

"Hi Mina. Nice to see you again." She smiled like she was innocent.

"At your other boyfriend's place again?" I said with a sly voice.

"Shut up. Oh, did I tell you? I'm getting married to your ex-husband. That's right. MARRIED!" She yelled in my face showing off her ring.

"Like a give a crap." I said as I walked into my apartment. She scoffed, flipped her hair then walked down the hall. I rolled my eyes then Ara stepped in and locked the door.

"What a ." Ara said.

"NO ?" I said with an obvious tone. We both laughed and started planning for dinner.

"What should we cook today dongsaeng?" She asked.

"Oh I don't know. Let's make some gourmet ramen! My style!"
"Sure. You're cooking then."
"Fine fine. I'll call Syona today then." I told her as I got the big pot out. I grabbed three packages of ramen, 2 eggs, two slices of processed cheese, some bok choy and some oodeng. (A/N dude try it. its really good even without the oodeng and bokchoy ;)

I finished up by tunring down the heat and placing in the cheese. I got out a think placemat and put it in the center of the table before bringing the pot over.

"Unni! Can you call Sy-" I heard a doorbell.

"I'll get it!" I heard Ara unni. I shrugged. I got three bowls, three glasses, three pairs of chopsticks, three spoons and the jug of milk and set it on the table.

"I was gunna head home but I smelt  some of Mina's gourmet ramen so I decided to plop by." She said.

"Sure, come in." I heard Unni. I heard the door close and then we sat at the table and ate.

"Well, I gotta go~ My boyfriend is gunna get mad if I don't get home soon." Syona said as she headed towards the door.

"Oh that Kevin Lee guy?" I asked.

"HE'S NOT GAY!" She exclaimed. I threw my hands up.

"I didn't even say it this time." Ara laughed as Syona left.

"Well, it's the weekend, and you know exactly what that means." Ara smirked at me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ." I swore. She just smiled at me. Sure, I was almost 30, a middle ish aged woman, but I am still not a complete woman. I still had man in me. My tomboy never left my side. One of the only things I can trust. Unlike some people

I heard repeated doorbells and I got up to answer.

"Uh... who's the dude?" I asked Syona.

"My friendd...." She smiled at me.

"And why-"
"Ara! You're cousin is here!" She pushed him in and closed the door. I shrugged and let the guy in.

"Make yourself at home."

*who da hell is this guy? I've never seen him before.*

"Noona~" He called as he walked in. I jumped onto the couch and sat on Ara.

"AHH!! FUDGE WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?"

"Hehe. You're... cousin? Is here." I said.

"Ah! Dong Rim-ah!" She exclaimed as soon as she saw him.

"Who?"
"Young Woon from Dalmation."

"Ahhhh~ You're that guy~ Nice to meet you. Jung Mina, actress." I said with my hand out.

"Lee Dong Rim, singer." He shook my hand.

"Guess I have to call you oppa."
"Nah it's cool. Can I call you noona?"

"Why would you want to?"
"Cause you're too pretty to be a dongsaeng." He cheekly smiled. I covered my cheeks with my hand as soon as I felt my face heating up.

"Ah... okay." I smiled.

"Heh~ Awesome~"
"When is your birthday anyway?" I asked as he sat next to me on the couch.

"April 1 1990."
"WTF YOU ARE ONLY 8 DAYS OLDER THAN ME!!!" I exclaimed.

"Aha, really?"
"Yeah~! That's so cool!"
"Well, your ex-husband is a day older." He said as he put his arms behind his neck, feet proper up on the table.

"Yeah..."
"How did you guys celebrate?" He asked. I didn't even want to reply.

FLASHBACK

"Happy birthday baby~" I smiled. I checked the time, 11:59 pm. I kissed him and it lasted over two minutes. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"Happy birthday babe." He smiled, then leaned in for another kiss.

END OF FLAHBACK

"Noona~ Noooooona~" Young Woon waved his hand in my face.

"Ah~ Sorry what?"

"How did you guys celebrate?"
"Stuff..." I was embarrassed, still thinking about how my ex-husband and I celebrated our birthdays after two years divorced. Stupid me.

*Now I'm the stupid one. I'm still thinking about that bull and I'm kinda hurt. Damn you JH.*

----------------------------------

heh :3 young woonie~~~ i was gunna put jisu but then i tried to make it fluffy today so i picked young woon and made him say that line :3

NOW FOR AN iloveGD CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

iloveGD: aigoooo. lucky girl~ with young woon~~~~~

jong hyun: it's your fault, you're the writer!

iloveGD: well it's your fault she's stupid. you just had to break her heart didn't you!?
jong hyun: BUT YOU-

iloveGD: NOT ANOTHER WORD NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!

*jong hyun sighs and goes to his room with his head down

key: what a downer. tsk tsk tsk

 

heh bye bye~

02/07/11 - 10:13 pm