Wedding Day

I Thought He Was Officially Mine

Tonight - Spica

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let out a worried breath as I straightened out my dress. I wasn't sure if my outft was well put together or not. I almost made sure my hair was perfectly in place and that my headband wasn't moving. I checked my makeup before heading downstairs wearing my heels. The boys were all lined up in their suits and looked up once they heard my heels. Key stuck his hand out for me at the last step and I took it as he escorted me to the door.

"You look gorgeous." Minho quietly said.

"I can see one reason why he loves you." Minho smiled.

"Umma, he can't say no at this point." Taemin grinned.

"Thank you." I replied, my confidence building. 

"Let's go, the limo should be here." Key said after looking at his watch. He helped me outside and into the limo. We chatted about random things as we were taken to the church. Once there, Onew helped me out and had an arm through mine as we walked towards the entrance.

"MINA!" I turned my head and saw Young Woon.

"Oh, hey. You're here."

"I'm shocked you are." He chuckled.

"Oh?"

"You know, Se Kyung would murder you if she saw you here. At least, if she had the chance."

"I do realize that. But.."

"You'd prefer to die trying than let the one you love marry her, wouldn't you?" I sighed and nodded.

"You're right."

"Go for it." 

"Pardon?" I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

"If I wasn't good enough, then maybe having a second chance with him will turn out better. You know him well enough, he knows you well enough. I'm sure the two of you will be able to sort things out fairly quickly. Just remember, if he does turn out to be an , you know my phone number." He winked and patted my shoulder.

"Thank you, Young Woon." I quietly said as he walked away. 

"Shall we go in, mommy?" Taemin asked, extending his arm out for me.

"Now, since when did the maknae become my date?"

"Since now, let's go inside~"

"He stole my date." Key pouted as Onew patted his back. I giggled as I laced my arm through Taemin's. We entered and saw many familiar faces. Friends of Jonghyun, friends of Se Kyung, and even some of my friends who got to know Jonghyun over the years. Taemin escorted me to the front row for some reason and the five of us sat in a row, myself being in between Key and Taemin.

"I wonder where the bride is." Key thought outloud.

"Let's go find her hyung! I want to see what she looks like!" Taemin shot up and pulled Key up.

"NO! I do not want to see that bi- woman's face! I'm going to end up running into that room and punching her- Mina, help me!" Key exclaimed as he was dragged away. Onew and I laughed at his misery. I turned to the other two and smiled.

"It's half an hour until the actual wedding. Would you like to go for a walk first?" Onew asked.

"Sure. I don't think I can stay in this one seat for that long. Would you like to come Minho?"

"No thank you. I'll stay in here to make sure Kibum hyung comes back sane." He snickered.

"Alright, we'll be back." Onew helped me up and we went outside through the side entrance. There was a lovely rose garden in the back. We walked down the sidewalk in between the rose bushes and approached a gazebo that was covered in vines and beautiful flowers. Inside was a man in a clean tuxedo, pacing back and forth in thought with his head lowered.

*Is that... Jonghyun.* I felt myself slightly smile at the sight, before wiping my smile away and turning to Onew.

"Oppa... I don't think I can do this." I whispered.

"Come on girl. You're the one that wanted to stop his marriage. You didn't want him to leave you. You're the one that is truly deserving of him. Go and get him before you regret not stopping it." He gave me a light push and I reluctantly walked into the gazebo. Jonghyun looked up at me and his eyes widened.

"M-Mina? What are you doing here? I thought you weren't going to come..."

"I.. I-uh.. Kibum and Jinki convinced me to come. They persuaded me into coming, I couldn't resist them." I nervously laughed.

"Oh... I see. You look beautiful." He softly smiled.

"Th-thank you..." My face heated up and I turned my head a different direction.

"So-"

"So... You're getting married to Se Kyung, huh? Are you excited?"

"I feel something alright." I bit my lip.

"O-oh. Um.." I didn't know what to say, I just froze. What was I supposed to tell the man I loved? I didn't want to rip this away from him. Then again, Key did say that Jonghyun didn't even want to marry her. I heard a bell from within the church. Ten minutes left.

"I should get going. Thank you for coming today. I don't think I would be able to have the courage of going up there without you here to bless us." He smiled before turning away. I hesitated for a second before reaching out for him.

"W-wait!" I called after him and grabbed his wrist. He turned his head to me, and I lowered mine.

"P-Please... Don't go. Jonghyun, please don't marry her. I-I won't let you. I don't want you to. I realized how much of an idiot I am... I can't see you married to another woman. Especially her. Please... Don't leave me. I-I love you Jonghyun." I felt the tears spilling out of my eyes, and dropping onto the floor. Jonghyun gently removed my hand from his wrist, making me look up at him. He gave me a smile and wiped my tears away before turning around and walking into the church. I winced and felt more tears falling down my face.

It was useless. He didn't love me. He just rejected me. He heard my plea, took my hand off of him and went into the church. To marry the woman he actually loves. I slowly backed up into the bench and sat down with my face in my hands. I cried endlessly. I couldn't stop. I didn't want to. I couldn't help it.

The final bell rang, only a few minutes before the wedding ceremony would start. I stood up and dried my tears off. I took severals deep breaths before walking into the church and taking my seat between Taemin and Key. The four boys looked at me with hope, but I gave them a small smile and shook my head.

"What?" Taemin asked.

"Did he-"

"That bastard." Key interrupted Minho. "I have to talk to him-"

"Kibum, no. We've already done enough damage. Let's just let the couple be. He wants to marry her, so let him be happy." I grabbed his wrist to prevent him from leaving.

"But Mina-"

"Kim Kibum, I said no. If you want me to be happy, sit back down and let him be happy as well." He let out a frustrated sigh and sat down.

Soon, the bridesmaids and groomsmen came out as well as the groom himself. When he stood in front of the altar, he glanced at me. I gave him a comforting smile before standing up to pay attention to the bride walking down with her father. I looked down as she walked up and stood in front of Jonghyun. The priest began the ceremony. The four men turned to me when the priest said a specific sentence.

"If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." He said. I looked around me at the four, and back at Jonghyun who was looking at me. I smiled and shook my head at the four.

"It's a lost cause." I whispered. They let out sighs and leaned back in their seats. I watched the ceremony continue in peace, reminicing on my marriage.

FLASHBACK

"If the bride and groom have thier personal vows?" The priest asked. I nodded and pulled a small piece of paper out.

"Kim Jonghyun, I remember the first time we met. You were practically stalking me. I genuinely questioned myself why an amazing idol like you would be stalking a nobody like me... I'm happy that you did. You were such a fool in the way you persued me, I believed that you didn't know how to woo women. But I found it very adorable. I didn't think I could fall for your idiodic behaviour, but the more time I spent with you, the more I realized that we were meant for one another. I've enjoyed every single moment that we've spent together, and all the memories we've created. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you, and our future children. I hope you don't get tired of me too soon. I love you, Kim Jonghyun." I smiled, tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks. He chuckled with a sniffle and reached for my face to wipe my tears away. 

END OF FLASHBACK

In that moment, I was the happiest. And I knew that he was at his happiest as well. But, seeing him up there once again, I knew that he couldn't possibly have been happy with me if he found another woman that he loved more than he ever loved me.

"Do you, Shin Se Kyung, take Kim Jonghyun to be your husband, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?" The priest asked. Se Kyung smiled widely at him and nodded slightly.

"I do." She proudly said.

"Do you, Kim Jonghyun, take Shin Se Kyung, to be your wife, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?" He glanced at me and I looked away. The others were pulling my arms.

"Noona~" Taemin whined.

"I'm not stopping the wedding." I whispered before quietly getting up and leaving. I didn't want to see the rest of the ceremony, I knew that I would just break down in the midst of it. I stood in the garden alone, and broke down in tears. I fell to my knees and buried my face in my hands.

"He's gone.... I can't reach him anymore.... He's with her now, and I can't do anything about it." I sobbed.

"Mina-yah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh-hoh... You didn't expect to see me, did you? (You guys: *throws random crap at me*)

Five Nights At Freddy's 2 Animation | Jacksepticeye Animated

ouchhhh..... 

I know, I know... I'm sorry -.-

Writer's block, you know?

Besides, I'm in high school now and it's extremely hard to maintain writing a fanfic ontop of my school work -.- And I'm a senior now! so...

Adventure-Time.gif

You guys don't care, and are just angry, huh? Mian~ 

I'm doing summer school now, so when I want to get away from the insanity of packed work, I'll write a little everyday and put out a chapter whenever I finish, ne? ^^

9jzw2s.gif

Forgive me yeoreobun~ *bows 90 degrees*

15/07/13 - 7:20pm