Prep

I Thought He Was Officially Mine

Twinkle Twinkle by Girl's Day

^ fave

Nothing's Over by Infinite

Here I Am by ZE:A

My Heart is Beating by K.Will

Intuition by CN.Blue

Officially Missin You by Jonnyphlo

 

is words are in red it means that they are speaking in english.

-------------------------------

"Yeah, he canceled on it, because one, someone got him feeling guilty for making you work harder than you actually are supposed to, and two, he didn't have enough people and all that. So he's giving everyone a break." Soo Jin told me.

"Oh... that's... great...." I trailed. Obviously, I was pissed and sad.

"It's okay Mina! You're getting a break you need!" Key smiled. I faked a smile.

"Yeah.. I guess so... You guys should eat.. I'm going." I said as I stood up.

"But you didn't eat yet right?" Soo Jin asked.

"Nah, I'm good. I don't feel hungry anymore. See ya guys around." I faked another smile before leaving. I pulled my ponytail out of my hair and left it on my wrist. I pulled my hood on and walked around the mall with my hands in my hoodie's pockets. I walked, letting my tears out. No, not because it was probably the only chance I had to work with Kim Hyun Joong, but that I was anticipating it a ton. I sighed then sat down at a bench. I wiped my tears and started singing a song.

"..but all I hear is rain drops, wonder when the pain stops
thought i had the key to your heart, I guess you changed locks

Oh can’t nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it stays on my mind
And I, I’m officially............" I stopped when I heard footsteps near. I did start tearing again.

*Ah great, stupid freakin lyrics.* I thought as I wiped my tears.

"No need in crying, it's just a song." I scoffed then turned away.

"Oh... did you mean that to someone?" Jong Hyun asked.

"Why do you care?" I snapped without looking at him.
"Because I can't stand watching a pretty lady cry." He said. I thought he was kidding around, but I heard sincerety in his voice. I turned and saw him smiling.

"Go away." I said as I brought my feet up and hugged my knees.

"Alright fine." He shrugged then walked away. I sat down normally, feet down, I was shocked. He gave up.

"There you are! Aish! You shoulda told me where you were! What happened?" Ara unni asked as she walked towards me.

"Nothing. Let's go." I said as I went into the store before her.

"Well, today is casual, then at the end of today we're going to a club, and tomorrow we're going to a wedding." She explained as I walked infront of her. I stopped walking, eyes widened.

*Don't tell me it's already that soon.* I gulped.

"What's wrong? It's only Dae Jung and Scarlette's wedding." She said. I sighed. She walked infront of me and looked at me with a Spongebob smirk.

"You thought it was Shin Se Kyung and Jong Hyun's wedding, didn't you?" She asked.

"No! Ew no! Why would I?!"

"Don't lie! I kno-" I cut her off by closing my eyes and covering my ears.

"LALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! LALALALALALALALA!!!!!" I yelled as I walked around the store.

"YOU STILL LOVE HIM AND THAT'S A FACT!" I heard her. I stopped walking, opened my eyes and took my hands off my ears.

"No I don't." I told her. "Let's just get back to shopping. We can talk about this another time."
"AWESOME! Okay, so for the date, how are these dresses?" Ara unni asked holding up two dresses.

"The green blue one is too flowery and the pink one is too frilly. I kinda hate frilly." I told her.

"How about these?" She asked, holding another two.

"Too dark too light." I answered.

"This?"

"Looks like I'm going to a grave or something."

"Ugh, how's this?"

"I like it, but I wouldn't wear it."

"AISH! OKAY THIS YOU BETTER LIKE OR I WILL MAKE YOU LEAVE THE COUNTRY!" She held out a pretty tube dress. I widened my eyes and grabbed it.

"It's perfect." I smiled.

"Thank you." She sighed.

"Take these shoes and these earrings. They'll look nice with the dress." The lady working told me as she handed me the things and led me to a dressing room.

"Unni give me my bag please? I have a necklace in there that I think will suit my outfit." I said as I put the earrings on. She slid my bag under the door and I pulled the necklace out. It was a gift, a locket. Never been opened since I put the pictures in. I fixed the dress before stepping out.

"Owah.... it looks.. amazing." Ara unni said and clapped.

"Does it really?" I asked as I walked to the mirror.

"Wow... They go nice together.... my necklace tops it." I said speechless. Unni went and paid as I put my sweats away in her backpack. She came back and put her wallet away.

"Kaja. Now for hair and makeup." She smiled. I groaned. She made me stand up and dragged me out.

"Have fun on your date today!!" The sales lady smiled and waved at us. Ara pushed me into a salon and made me sit in a chair.

"I have an appointment under Go Ara." She told the man at the counter.

"Right this way." He smiled. Ara pushed me towards him and I followed.

"Oh so this time you're not watching!?" I exclaimed.

"You are in their hands this time! Have fun!" She called as I was brought to the hair area.

"Well first thing's first, this lady's name is Lauren, the makeup artist and this is Vincent, the hair dresser, we were told to make you look astonishing for this date of yours. So if we may have your trust, we'll take great care of you and make you look FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABoulous." The man from the counter said.

"And I am Nathaniel. Photographer."

"Man you guys remind me of the stylists back in my movie in 2011." I laughed. "Alright, I trust you guys on this. If you guys are good, I'll be back tomorrow. And wait a sec, photographer, I was-"
"Don't worry. Just a few test shots, then you're off. The mini photoshoot is to kill a bit of time." Nathaniel said. I nodded and went with Vincent to the sink to wash my hair.

"You're hair looks fabulous! Where was it cut?" He asked as he shampooed my hair.

"Unni took me all the way to Juno Hair Salon. And she made me drive." I pouted.

"It's cute! When you tie your hair, people must mistake that you have short hair from the front. I like it." He smiled.

After an hour or two, he was done with my hair. He did dye my hair, but he did it properly, unlike to other people, I've seen. My hair came from a dark chocolate brown to a dark copper. He showed me a picture of the hairstyle, but mine was different. He didn't use any gel, so my curls were loose. My bangs weren't gel-ed they were just hanging.

"See how pretty it looks?" He asked.

"It looks great! One of two. If I like the makeup, be glad you'll see me once a month." I said as I got up. "Thanks Vincent." I smiled then hugged him. He led me to Lauren and she got right to it. She used concealer, blush, eyes shadow, mascara... too much for me to even think of. Well, not too much.. I wasn't used to much make up anymore, so I guess it was regular? She finished and it looked really pretty.

"Green eyes shadow, just enough to make your eyes stand out more. Mascara really throws in the illusion of bigger eyes, the blush makes it look cuter and the lipstick just finishes it off."
"It looks amazing Lauren. Thanks." I smiled and hugged her.

"You don't even have to worry about a thing, the makeup is water proof so if you do get wet, it won't come off as easily as it normally would." She took me to where Nathaniel was and he started taking pics. I started off with ulzzang poses, but moved on to model poses.

"MINA! IT'S TIME TO GO!" I heard Ara.

"Yeah! Guys thanks so much! I had fun! And the service was awesome! I'm coming back." I smiled at them.

"And you'll tell your friends?" Vincent asked.

"No." They pouted. "Because I want you guys all to myself!" I smiled.

"Awh, too sweet! If you are going to comeback, I guarentee that the pictures will be done and printed." Nathaniel said.

"Awesome! How's tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"Oh! Yeah sure!" They smiled. I waved at them then left with Ara unni who already paid.

"You go ahead. I needa grab something to eat." I told Ara unni.

"Oh, okay! Be quick!" She ran off out of the mall and headed towards her car. I went ot the breakfast place. It was almost 9am.

"Can I have two waffels and a regular coffee please?" I asked.

"Sure thing." The worker man said. I paid and waited for my food.

"Well hello there pretty lady! Who are you dressed up for?" I heard a voice from behind me. That same voice from earlier. I turned around and he widened his eyes.

"DAYUM! MINA! Wow! You look amazing!" He smiled.

"Don't you have a wedding to get ready for?" I snapped while I took my food.

"Thank you so much." I smiled at the man.

"Come back soon~" He called as I walked out.

"Where ya headin?" Jong Hyun asked as I walked to the entrance. "Do you need a ride?"

"No thanks. Unni's giving me a ride."
"Okay then. Where you goin?"

"I don't even know. All I know is that I'm on a date with unni's cousin." I smirked.

"Oh.... you are?"
"Yeah, I am. How do I look for my date?" I asked as I stopped and turned to face him. He stopped walking and his face was around an inch away from my face. I widened my eyes.

"You... look... amazing..." He whispered. He slowly started leaning in and closed his eyes. I gulped loudly, but that didn't stop him. he was only a centimeter away, till..

"YAH! JUNG MINA! WHAT THE HEL-" I heard Ara unni in the background. Jong Hyun moved away and far.

"WHAT THE HECK?! JONG HYUN I TOLD YOU NEVER TO GIRLS!" Ara yelled as she stomped towards us. I sighed in relief then started walking to the car.

"I wasn't gunna her." Jong Hyun said.

"So you were just gunna kiss her?! Dude, you're engaged. To someone we all hate. It's not right to be going around kissing other girls, right? I didn't teach you that. We BOTH didn't teach you that." I guess she was talking about me.

"Unni, Imma just walk." I called before crossing the street. I looked back and noticed Jong Hyun smiling at me. I turned my head forward and blushed.

------------------------------------------

03/21/11 - 8:33 pm