The Talk

I Thought He Was Officially Mine

Don't Touch My Girl by Boyfriend

The Boys by SNSD

Love Is Move by Secret

Lucky Guy by Kim Hyun Joong

Someday by U-Kiss

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mina's POV

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO YELL AT HIM. THE PAST IS THE PAST. WHY DON'T YOU TRY GETTING OVER IT LIKE I HAVE?! IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS. HE'S GETTING MARRIED. YOU THINK I'D CARE?!" I yelled.

"THAT IS EXACTLY WHY YOU WOULD CARE! YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN OVER IT YET. I KNOW DEEP INSIDE YOU STILL WANT HIM BACK EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN TWO YEARS. YOU CARE EVEN MORE SINCE HE'S GETTING MARRIED TO SOMEONE YOU DON'T LIKE." He shouted back. "Look Mina, don't deny it. You still love him. I can see it. Stop the wedding for your sake. For Jong Hyun's sake." Jaeshin argued. I sighed.

"Look. Maybe I haven't gotten over it. He's my first love, SO WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND THE RIGHT GUY AT THE FIRST SHOT?!?!?!? Okay. Sure. I still love him... But I love him too much to tell him. I love him too much to stop him. I'll just burden him if I tell him not to get married to her. I may look okay, and act like it, but to be honest... I can't get my mind off of him. I feel like everytime I see his face, I fall in love all over again."

"Get him back. It's your best bet."

"Jaeshin, I can't just go up to him and say 'Hey Jong Hyun. I stil love you. Don't get married to that . I want you back.' It's already hard to see him." He grabbed my shoulders.

"DO IT FOR LOVE. LOVE NEVER FAILS." He exclaimed as he shook me roughly.

"I just can't."

"Jung Mina."

"I'm going home." I left the room and started walking home. I didn't even bother say goodbye to Youngwoon. 

Once I got home, I just started dropping my things everywhere, not caring about the mess.

"Umma?" I looked at the bottom of the stairs and saw Taemin.

"Taemin-ah, what are you doing up?"

"I heard the door. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just exhausted. Go on to sleep alright?"

"Okay~ Sleep well umma!" He smiled then went back to his room. I closed the door to my room and fell onto the bed with tears in my eyes.

*Why do I still even love that fool? He's such a flirt, a jerk, and a cheater.* I couldn't stop thinking about him and cried myself to sleep.

~

A week had passed since Sky and Dae Jung's wedding.

"Mina." I looked up from my magazine and saw Minho.

"Yes?"

"Let's go." He  grabbed my wrist and pulled me up from the couch.

"The hell? Where are we going?"

"Out."

"I'm not letting you pull me around." I told him as he put my shoes on for me.

"I don't give a . You're going out with me." He put my jacket on me and dragged me out.

"Choi Minho! Let go of me this instant!"

"No. Like I'd said before, you don't own me, nor are you my birth mother. Regardless if you are older than me or not, I can do what I'd like."

"Unless it's against what I want and I want you to LET GO OF ME!" He  put my seatbelt on and shut the car's door. I groaned as he got in and started driving immediately. 

"Just tell me where we're going."

"To someone." He stopped driving at a random street and tied a bandana over my eyes.

"MINHO, WHAT THE ?!" I yelled.

"If you see you won't go."

"I DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO START WITH! UGH YOU INCOMPETENT BOY!"

"And how in any way am I incompetent?"

"You have no girl pleasing skills!"

"Oh trust me. I do." I knew he was grinning and I slapped his arm.

"Geez. Your slaps still hurt." A few minutes later, I was out of the car somehow. We went inside a building and I was sat down at a table.

"You're in a booth, so don't worry. Your voice will be slightly muted." Minho told me.

"Why would my voice need to be muted?" I asked.

"Take your blindfold off after counting to five." I heard the door open and close shortly. I rolled my eyes then took the blindfold off. I rubbed my eyes before opening them and looking up. Straight at-

"Mina..." No words, I stood up and headed to the exit of the restaurant booth.

"No, please don't leave." Jong Hyun grabbed my wrist.

"Let go of me."

"Mina-"

"I SAID LET GO!" I yanked my arm back and slowly my breathing considering I was on the verge of crying.

"I just want to talk."

"Talk? Talk about what? I have nothing to say."

"I'm sure you have plenty to say. Please Mina. We have to sort this out once and for all."

"Sort what huh?!" I snapped as I spun around.

"M-Mina... You're crying..."

"I'm leaving." I ce again but this time, I felt arms around me.

"Please. I want to talk to you. I want to tell you everything."

"Jong Hyun, let go of me or I will seriously hurt you."

"Do this for me. I won't ask for anything after this day." You shrugged him off and sighed. You took your seat and he sat in front of you.

"Is he really your cousin?" He asked.

"Jaeshin, yes."

"So... you didn't cheat on me, huh?"

"I told you a million times no. That's the past, I'm over it."

"I'm not. I broke your heart for a stupid reason, and I didn't even let you explain properly."

"Jong Hyun-"

"I'm sorry. About everything I've done. I'm a stupid guy, you know that."

"Do-" My phone cut me off. I picked it up and answered.

"Hello?"

"MINA!" It was Key.

"Don't yell in my ear."

"I know you're with Jong Hyun. The idiot Minho acted on his own. Don't listen to Jong Hyun. Whatever he says."

"What are you talking about?" I quietly asked.

"JONG HYUN! WHATEVER HE TRIES TO GET YOU TO DO OR FEEL, DON'T DO IT!"

"Thanks for the warning but why?"

"His wedding's tomorrow."

"His what?" I felt every single bone and nerve in my body just break down.

"It is. His pushed it up so that you wouldn't come and 'ruin' it." I slowly put the phone down for a few seconds before looking up straight at Jong Hyun.

"I have to go. My dad's calling for me to meet him at his company's quarters. Sorry." I told him as I stood up with my jacket in my hand.

"Mina-"

"I have to go." I opened the door then quickly made my way out. I was walking towards the bus stop as my name was being called over and over again.

"Please, Mina. I really want to talk."

"No Jong Hyun. You need to get ready for tomorrow. You shouldn't be here." I turned around and absent mindedly walked across the street.

"Mina!" Was the last word I heard before screeching tires and the horn of a car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omfg. I didn't even realize that I didn't update and didn't finish the last few dialouges... geez...

hope you enjoyed it! ^^

Please comment and let me know what you thought of the chapter ^^

03/11/13 - 11:55PM