Need A Ride?

I Thought He Was Officially Mine

welcome back to me <3 ahaha 

Tell Them by Block B

Only Learned The Bad Things by B1A4

HUGEEE BBC and (iuno the fan club name x) a B1A4 fan ^^

-----------------------------------------------------

I left the store and went back to the cafe. I sat down, ordered a Caramel Macchiato then pulled out my phone.

"Yah Go Ara, come pick me up before I'm late. You set me up for decor and you're gunna make me late?"

"Oh, fail. I forgot about the wedding."

"UNNI WHAT THE HELL?!"

"My bad man. My head kills, get Jong Hyun to. He's going to the party too."

"Ew. I'm not calling him."

"Fine. I will." she said before hanging up. I groaned then dialed a different number.

"Young Woon oppa, mind picking me up at the mall for the wedding?"

"Oh, you're invited too?"

"Of course I am. I've been friends with them for the longest time. I bet you only know them through Ara."

"No- yeah... I'll be there asap."

"Kays!" I hung up and took a sip of my macchiato.

 

Jong Hyun's POV

 

I sat there, being torchered by her yapping about the guest list. It was happening in around a month and she's still thinking of the list. She was complaining about who she didn't want to go that was already on the list.

"Sweety, I can't just call them and tell them not to come because they aren't wanted." I told her.

"Uh, yes you can! I don't want them there!" I groaned. She was being such a . I hated it.

"And that Mina crap. Why is SHE invited? I didn't even invite her. I don't remember you asking me."

"I don't think I have to ask you if I can invite my friends to our wedding." 

I didn't even want to do this. I hated her. She was nice at first, when I got with her while Mina was with that guy she claims is her 'cousin'. But, ever since a few weeks after that, she's hated Mina for no reason. Was if because Mina's a lot hotter, nicer, and cares more than her? Was it because she was be-

"Don't be such a douche Jong Hyun. I don't want her there. Please tell me that you're not going to invite her."

"Why don't you want her there? She's only my ex-wife. Would it matter?" I asked her, walking forward towards her.

"She might want you back and ruin everything for us." Will she shut up?

"We're getting married aren't we? She can't stop that." I answered.

"But-" I had no choice but to shut her up by kissing her. I pulled away.

"Look, she's not going to do anything. I promise."

"Okay fine. But just make sure-"

"She's already dating someone, I don't think she wants me back." I said, then turned around, frowning.

"She is?!" Se Kyung exclaimed happily.

"Yeah, she is." All of a sudden, my phone started ringing. I picked up and went to the living room.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jong Hyun."

"Oh, Ara noona, what's up?"

"Nothing. I just completely forgot about Dae Jung and Scarlette's wedding."

"THAT'S TODAY?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes! Don't tell me you forgot too."

"Dude, I was pretty much wasted last night, you think I'd remember?"

"I forgot too, till Mina called and told me to pick her up at the mall."

"She got ready?" Oh I wanted to see this. She might've looked hot.

"Yeah. She asked for a ride and I told her to call you. But I ended up having to call you myself."

"Oh, I see. I'll get ready right now." I said then hung up. Throughout that whole conversation, I heard Se Kyung singing and jumping around in the background. That nut job.

"Sweety, I have a party to go to right now. I needa get ready." I told her as I went to the bedroom.

"KAys!" She smiled. She was too happy to even ask who I was going with and where it was.

I remember a time Mina was so happy that she forgot everything.

FLASH BACK

Teary, she sat on the bench.

"It's been great being with you Mina, but I think I dont have to be with you anymore." I told her. She broke out in tears. Worse.

"I NEED to be with you. And... I do have one thing to ask." She gasped as I got down on one knee.

"Jung Mina, will you marry me?" I asked. She sniffled and took the ring.

"YES YES YES YES!!!!" She screamed, jumping around. I smiled at her. I looked at my watch. 5:20. I widened my eyes.

"BABY YOU HAVE A MEETING IN TEN MINUTES!" I exclaimed. She stopped and looked at me.

"Heh. Kay." She smiled then started dancing around.

"Dude, I mean it. It's that important meeting you kept talking about." She froze.

"WHAT THE HELL!?! KIM JONG HYUN WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET INTO THAT MEETING?! AND YOU DECIDE TO PROPOSE, KILLING MORE TIME?! THIS MEETING IS HALF WAY ACROSS THE TOWN AND YOU TAKE ME HERE!?! OHHH YOU'RE SO LUCKY I HAVE TO GO NOW OTHER WISE YOUR HEAD WILL BE UP THAT GUYS . YOU MOTHERFLAKAWAKAMSUHJNMSEIUNCKA. I WILL KILL YOU WHEN I GET HOME WHICH WILL BE LATE SO YOU BETTER SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN OR DON'T SLEEP AT ALL. AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SLEEPING IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT. YOU AND YOUR LITTLE DOG WILL BE CAMPING OUT TONIGHT AND I MEAN IT! UGH. YOU'RE LUCKY I REALLY WANT TO GO BECAUSE OF MY CO-ACTORS. UGH KIM JONG HYUN YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!" She kept going and going as she walked away. I chuckled. I ran to her and picker her up.

"KIM JONG HYUN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! NOW YOU WANT TO PLAY PRINCE AND PRINCESS?! WHEN I WANT YOU, YOU DONT AND NOW YOU DO?! WHAT THE EFF PUT ME DOWN!" She kept yelling and yelling as I ran as fast as I could to the building she needed to be at. I pushed her into an elevator and pressed 6.

"Bye bye~" I waved at the doors closed. Like that 'Gin Ichimaru' guy she liked so much from some anime she calls Bleach. 

END OF FLASHBACK

I pulled on my tie as I got into the car. I smiled, remembering how she was after her meeting. She was so happy, then I reminded her about us getting married and she screamed in happiness. I remembered how she kept talking about what colours we would wear, and what dresses she wanted. It was adorable. But with Se Kyung... She yaps, like it's not even classified as talking. It was an annoying sound coming from that she considered talking.

I drove as quickly as I could to the mall, making sure I followed the rules. I got there and took the nearest parking to the main entrance. I rushed over, through the doors and inside. I looked through the glass doors of the cafe we used to go to. She was sitting at a table alone. I smiled then went inside. All of a sudden, some guy smiled, walking towards her.

"Ready to go now?" She asked. 

"Yeah, let- Oh hey there Jong Hyun." He waved at me. That guy was dating her?!

"Hi..." Mina stood up and smiled.

"Hey, we were jsut going to head to the wedding. Need a ride?" She asked.

"Nah. I'm good.." I trailed.

"Oh, alright. I'll see you there."

"Let's go~" Young Woon smiled, wrapping an arm around her shoulders before they walked off. I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. Seeing them.... no.. seeing her with someone else made me feel bad.. Like the divorce was all my fault. But she was at fault too. She did cheat on me. And she was first. I shook my head, trying to get the thoughts out as I headed to the car. I frowned.

'That could've been me.' Was all I thought before driving off sadly.

-----------------------------------------------

hey hey hey~! i izs back!! kekeke yeah, let's party!! *dances*

nah just kidding. it'll be rare for me to be around, but I'll do my best. peace~

07/03/11