My New Life.

I Thought He Was Officially Mine

for new readers, i write up what song im listening to up here. dont think it's the theme. its not.

 

Tonight by Big Bang

------------------------------------------

"UMMA WHAT THE HECK! I'M NOT GOING! YOU KNOW I HATE GOING!" Yoogeun yelled at me.

"It's not my fault. Now get your stuff ready." I told him.

"Mommy, can I bring my unicorn?" Sunhi asked me.

"Of course you can sweety." I smiled at her. They ran back into their rooms and continued packing. I got packing also. Getting ready for filming. Oh c'mon, I wasn't that old. I heard the doorbell so I dropped everything and checked to see who it was.

"Kids! Are you ready?" I called.

"Yeah..." They trailed. I opened the door and found him and his... eugh.... right next to him.

"Don't worry, they're ready." I told him before he even thought about speaking.

"Guys c'mon! It's a long drive there!" I called.

"Yeah yeah." Yoogeun told me. He walked past all of us, carrying his and his sister's luggage.

"Will you come and visit us Mommy?"

"It's apart of this.... I can't. He's yours all month. Sorry sweety." I told her before kissing her on the cheek. She nodded and slowly walked towards the door. Before Sunhi stepped out, she kicked him in the balls.

"I did not teach her that." I said with my arms up.

"Augh.... See ya around Mina." He said as he limped to his car while his girlfriend helped him. I laughed as I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my lunch bag then drove off to the set. I apologized to the director, who LOVED yelling at me, for being late because I had to make sure Jong Hyun took the kids. I changed into the regular outfit then started practicing the parts to be filmed today.

"Oy! Keep practicing that hard and you'll kill yourself!" I heard her voice. I stopped what I was doing and turned around to see my best friend. Well, one of them.

"Hi unni."

"So, kids with your ex now?"

"Yeah. Sadly enough. Sun Hi hates him and Yoogeun too." I told her.

"I understand why, I mean come on. He cheated on you, thinking you were cheating on him when you fully weren't."

"I know. He's... augh." I sighed.

"I better get going to filming! Bye unni!" I waved before running off.

"Good luck dongsaeng!" She called. That was Park Syona unni. Best unni in the world! She was always there for me since half year as an SM trainee. I remember the day we met.

FLASHBACK

"Yah Ara unni! Stop hitting me!!"

"That's what you get for caking me!"

"Bwahahaha~!" I laughed.

"Hello?" She stopped and we both looked at the door and saw a pretty girl standing there.

"Is this the audition room?" She asked.

"Yes, yes it is." Ara unni answered.

"I was told to go here because I had made the auditions, and now I'm a trainee."
"Ah. You're Park Syona, right?" I asked her.

"Yes. I am."

"Ah! Nice to meet you! I am Jung Mina. I guess I'm your sunbae." I gave her an eye smile.

"Oh! Okay! Heh. Nice to meet you too!"

END OF FLASHBACK

We hung out alot that day, it was fun.

I got ready to film my scene when one of the main actresses came by.

"Stay out of my way, got it?" She spat.

*Aish. She's not even the real main.* I thought.

"Ready? Action!"

 

A few hours later....

 

"Yah Jin Sang, do you think she actually deserves this?!" The other main actress yelled.

"Look, it's not my fault that s-"
"It's your fault! You're the only one she got into bed with! And now you're denying that it's your child and you're ignoring her?! She doesn't deserve this. She's only 20 and she didn't even have a first real boyfriend yet." She interupted the main actor. I walked in.

"Hey unni, I got some-" I stopped myself. I flniched when I saw him. "Wh-why's he here?"

"I called him out."
"Unni... he hates me.... I can't face him." I wanted to run, but she caught my arm.

"No. You're staying here." She said.

"Look at her. She can't even face you. See how bad you've been treating her?! She's been avoiding every single guy in her school, she got kicked out of her own house, heck, she can't even talk to me properly."

"U-unni... let me go please..." I stuttered without looking at either of them.

"She ruined my life! You dumped me, and it was worse because of her stupid voice message!"
"BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE TO EVEN THINK OF HAVING WITH HER! Poor girl got kicked out of her own damn house because her parents believe that she became a prositute. Do you think that she'd really say that she's pregnant with her professer's baby?!"

"Unni... please... stop this.. nothing's gunna get him to even forgive me." I told her. I took her hand off of me and walked off.

"SEE?! She know's how much you hate her, she doesn't even want to attend school anymore, so I have to tutor her in fashion. Thanks to you, her dream is shattered. And now she has to stop school because of her pregnancy." She walked up to me and helped me walk.

"Let's just leave this jerk." She told me.

"Do you still like him?"

"No. I never realized how much of a jerk he is. The times he screwed you doesn't count."
"Unni, look I'm sorry about all this. It's my fault."

"How is it your fault if he's the one who started it? Sure, you can have a crush on your teacher, but if he has a girlfriend and decides to screw his student, that's just messed up." I laughed.

"Thanks unni. I thought you hated me for even going near him."
"Right now, I care a million times more for you then for him." She said before we walked into the apartment.

"Oh! Noona! There you are!" We stopped walking when we saw a good looking guy infront of us.

"CUT!!!" The director shouted. "That's a wrap! Good job everyone! Mina, more feeling next time, kay? That was good though."

*Aish. Always picking on me.* Lucky for me, the drama was almost over because I was already starting to film for another drama. But he's the same damn director.

"Great job today Mina!" Syona came to me and gave me a water bottle.

"Thanks unni!" I smiled as I took it and drank.

"Man. You're such a great actress! I don't see how you haven't acted with Kim Hyun Joong yet."
"He's 32, I don't think we can work together."

"So what?! I've seen an 18 year old have a kissing scene with a 30 year old!"

"WAhhh~ Who knows, maybe he's in my new drama!" I smiled.

"Really?"
"Yeah the director said something about him... I wasn't paying attention."

FLASHBACK

"We are recasting. Soo Jin is joinging as the supporting role, Mina you're staying as the lead role, Hyun Joong you're the new lead role, and Tae Sun, you're the supporting role also." I didn't really pay attention, I was busy thinking about how much of an idiot he was the other day.

FLASHBACK IN A FB

"Hey Mina."

"Hi Jong Hyun. The kids are getting ready, don't worry."
"I wanna talk to you."
"What's wrong?"
"I just want to know if you'd want to go to lunch with me."
"I'd love to, but you have a girlfriend."

"Who said I can't cheat?" I scoffed, then slapped him across the face.

"KIDS! YOU'RE NOT GOING WITH YOUR DAD!" I called. "Get out." I pointed at the door.

"Mi-"
"Shut up and get out!" I yelled. I opened the door and kicked him out litterally.

END OF FLASHBACK IN A FB

"Mina!" I turned my head and saw Soo Jin.

"Hi Alice.."
"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."
"You heard the director right?"
"Yeah. Yeah.
END OF FLASHBACK

"Oh snap he's the lead role." I gasped.

"AH~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LUCKY SON OF A MOTHER SWEET GRACIOUS!" Unni squealed.

"Ahaa~! I guess I am lucky." I looked at my watch. It was about time to head over to his house.

"I gotta go unni. I gotta cook them dinner." I told her.

"Oh, okay! See ya later dongsaeng!" I waved before throwing my trench coat on and running off. I ran home, to the same home I've been living in for my whole life. All I did was renovate. It looked better. The guys now lived with me. It was nice to have 4 other 'fathers' around the house. I plucked the password in and went inside.

"Umma's home!" I heard our maknae called.

"Hi Taemin!" I smiled at him as I took my boots off.

"How was filming?" I heard Minho.

"Good. We're like three episodes away from finishing."
"What are you cooking tonight?" I heard Jinki.

"We're cooking a chicken dish." Kibum answered.

"YES!" Jinki cheered then pranced around the house. I laughed at I took my coat off and hung it.

"Honestly, I think they shoulda just went with a korean uniform. Bringing anime was not nesseccary." Taemin said. I laughed at him.

"You shouldn't be talking, you're not the one wearing uniform here."

"I was just recently in them."
"You're 26 Taemin." We all said.

"Kibum-ah. Get started on dinner, I'm just gunna change." He nodded then I went to my room and changed into different clothes.

Things had changed in the past 8 years... Many things.... Well, our maknae Taemin, already 26, Minho and Key were 28, Jong Hyun and I were 29 and Jinki was 30. Man were we all old. Anyways, I gave birth to a baby girl 5 years back, renovations in the house, now every room was used. My daughter Sun Hi shared a room with me while 'OnKey', '2Min' and Yoogeun had their own rooms. My kids hated Jong Hyun. Well, it wasn't all pleasant when we divorced...

FLASHBACK

I opened the door and saw Jong Hyun standing there, arms crossed, foot tapping.

"Hi yeobo." I smiled. I took my shoes off and put my coat on the hanger.

"What the hell was that?"

"What?"
"Don't act stupid. You're cheating on me, aren't you?!"
"What the hell!? No! Where'd you get that idea?!"

"I saw you at the mall today! Flirting, talking and laughing with some guy!"

"He's my cousin!"
"Oh yeah sure."
"Fine. Don't believe me. But I'm not lying."

A few days later...

"JAGIYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I heard that annoying B*T*H*S voice. I turned around and saw SSK running towards a man... wait a sec.... My husband!?

"Hi baby~" He smiled. He kissed her then they walked off.

"Hey, isn't that your husband?" My cousin asked.

"Yeah... That was him."

"Well, why don't you go after him?"
"He thinks I'm cheating on him. With you."
"WTF!? I'm your cousin! That's just wrong!"
"EXACTLY!" I got up and stomped up to Jong Hyun who was sitting at a table in our cafe, our first date, with his girlfriend.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" I yelled.

"What does it look like? I got a girlfriend." He grinned at me.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

"What does it look like?! I'm moving on from you."
"Look, I gave you so many chances with you and your freaking hormones, but this, this is too much. I've never cheated on you Jong Hyun. This is your second time, with this same chik. You and I are done." I took my ring off and threw it at his face.

"Leave! Like I care! You're cheating on me and I know it." He called as I stomped off.

"Who are you!?" I stopped and turned to look at them.
"I'm her cousin." My cousin said before punching him in the face. "That's what you get for cheating on my cousin."

END OF FLASHBACK

Yeah... harsh life I had. But this. No one to tell me not to hang too much with other men, taking care of the kids and the guys on my own which was fun, filming for my dramas and movies without someone getting pissed at me. This was my new life.

------------------------------

:D hope you enjoyed the first chapter :3

i know, i'm a crappy writer, but please do support by commenting. i get really motivated, meaning updates get common :)

02/27/11 - 10:06