What an Awkward Night.

I Thought He Was Officially Mine

Beautiful Target, My Love, Chu Chu Chu, Wonderful Tonight, Fooool all by B1A4

HUGE BANA!!!!!! <3 B1A4 DAEBAK!

sorry for the huuuuuuuuuuuuge hiatus -.- im so sorry. i'm barely on, mianhae!!!!!!! please forgive me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina's POV

Once Yongwon and I got to the church, we split up to meet up with the bride and groom. I knocked on the door, then was called in. I slowly opened the door and stepped in.

"You're finally here! What took you so freaking long?!" Scarlette yelled

"Ara wasn't awake and she was supposed to give me a ride, so I had to get Yongwon to drive me here." I answered.

"Wasn't Jong Hyun gunna drive you AND Ara?"

"I don't know where he is." I shook my head. Then we turned our heads to the door which was being knocked on.

"Come in~" Sky called. The door opened and the devil himself stepped in.

"Speak about the devil." I muttered under my breath.

"Hey Sky. Mina." Jong Hyun smiled.

"HEY~! We were just talking about you~"

"Oh... really. About what?" He asked.

"Nothing much." She winked.

"Oh shut up Sky." I groaned.

"OOooOO. Now I want to know." He brightened.

"It's nothing!" I exclaimed embarassed.

"We're just kidding." Sky laughed.

"Congrats." He told her.

"Thank you."

"Which reminds me, you and Dae Jung are invited to my wedding with Shin SeKyung next month." He said. I widened my eyes. In a month?

"Already?! WOW! Early congrats man!" I turned my back to them and went with the stylist to the main room. It was too quick. I swear that bish just said that they were getting married.... last year... Damn. I took my seat at the front and started talking to Yongwon.

"So, why so early? Shouldn't you be back there?"

"No. I'm supposed to be at the front standing."

"Then why so early?"

"Because I said so." Just then, Jong Hyun came from the room and sat behind us.

"Oh. I see." Yongwon laughed.

~

As Sky walked down the isle, I couldn't help but picture me in her spot. As soon as she stood next to Dae Jung, I pictured Jong Hyun. I started tearing up, but patted my tears away. After the vows and them walking down the isle, I immediately went to congradulate them.

"CONGRATS YOU TWO!" I exclaimed then hugged them both.

"Thank you~ If it weren't for you, this wedding would have been nothing!" Sky smiled.

"Oh it's nothing."

"Sureeee. This costs how much?" Jung asked.

"Not alot.."

"Quater or half a million?" Sky asked.

"Somewhere in between but thats besides the point! You two are married~ Everyone's happy!"

"Except you. I saw you crying." I turned and saw Jong Hyun.

"I was happy for them."

"No, you were remembering our wedding."

"WHAT?! NOOOO WAY."

"Don't be lying now."

"NOW YOU'RE BEING FORWARD!?!"

"Yes. Problem?"

"Ugh. You're so annoying."

"Love you tooo~"

"Mehh." I rolled my eyes.

"Staying for the after party?" Sky asked.

"If it's not gunna be a long night then no." I muttered.

"With him, it will be." Dae Jung whispered.

"I'm out."

"As long as you were here for the ceremony all good." Sky said. "Thanks so much for coming."

"No prob. I'll see you two around." I waved then grabbed Yongwon who was at the food table.

"Let's go. We're leaving."

"WHAT WHY?! I DIDN'T EAT YET!" He exclaimed.

"I'll take you to a restaurant. I can't stay here." I told him.

"Whyyyyy~" He pouted as we got into his car.

"Jong Hyun's teasing me. It's annoying. Sky and Jung don't mind."

"Ahh... I see. He told you that the wedding's in a month didn't he?"

"Yeah... Wait, how do you know?"

"He asked me to come."

"Oh.. I see."

"Yup. Anyways, he said he wouldn't mind for you to bring your boyfriend, so he told me to tag along." BOYFRIEND?! Was he forreal?

"He thought-"

"Apparently." We didn't talk after that. An awkward silence filled the air until we reached his place. He unlocked the door then we walked in.

 

"Sorry if it's messy. We didn't clean."

"We? and this is hella clean!"

"Yeah. Me and a friend. Ara noona and I were shopping and she bumped into him. We ended up hanging out and became friends. He got kicked out of his ex-girlfriend's place so he came here."

"Ah... that's funny. That reminds me of my stupid cousin that got kicked out... of his girlfriend's house a few months back."

"Is his name Jaeshin?" He asked me. I widened my eyes.

"JAESHIN GET YOUR OUT HERE!" I shouted. All of a sudden, there was a guy on the floor in front of me. He was on his back, head close to my feet. He opened his eyes and looked up.

"Right... noona said you might know him.." Yongwon whispered.

"Oh hey Mina. MINA?!" He got up and bowed.

"You haven't called me in years. I knew I couldn't trust you with her! Who was she anyways?"

"A girl..."

"Famous like last time?"

"Yeah..."

"Name?"

"Shin.."

"Shin what..."

"Shin Se Kyung."

"Hm... Shin Se Kyung.. WAIT YOU DATED SHIN SE KYUNG A FEW MONTHS AGO?!"

"Yeah... why?"

"SHE'S ENGAGED TO MY EX-HUSBAND."

"SHE'S WHAT?!"
"IT'S BEEN A YEAR HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW?!"

"I DON'T KNOW! SHE'S BEEN AT THE CLUB MULTIPLE TIMES. I've seen her leave with guys every time she did go."

"That ." I heard the doorbell. I turned and went to answer.

"Jong Hyun... What are you doing here?"

"Oh hey Mina... I'm sorry about what I said at the wedding... I wasn't thinking straight."

"It's okay. How'd you get here?"

"... I kinda followed you two."

"Oh... Well, come in.. It's cold out."

"Thanks. Nice place."

"Tell them that." I pointed at Jaeshin and Yongwon.

"Thanks." They both answered.

"Jong Hyun, you know my cousin Jaeshin right?" I asked.

Jong Hyun's POV

I turned to the person who she was pointing at. I widened my eyes. It's the guy that she cheated on me with.

"Hi there."

"So I hear that you thought I was dating Mina."

"Yes..."

"She's my cousin."

"Then explain why-"

"No. You explain why she went to the wedding with Yongwon and not me. Explain why I'm undressed and Yongwon is dressed."

He left me speechless.

"Jae.. I think you should go back to sleep."

"No Min. He's the tard that broke your heart when you were clearly not cheating! HE ACCUSED YOU! HOW CAN YOU STILL BE FRIENDS WITH HIM?!" Mina pushed him into a room and started yelling.

"I guess you should leave." Yongwon said.

"Yeah... I guess so." I left the house and got into my car. He knocked on the window so I rolled it down.

"So... why did you and Mina have a divorce?"

"Simple. SHe was cheating on me with him."

"Jaeshin? Nahh. They're cousins. Ara noona told me. Even ask her if you don't believe me and Mina."

"Alright.. Nice house by the way."

"Thanks. Drive safely." I nodded before driving off. So three people claim that Jaeshin and Mina are cousins. I definatly had to ask Go Ara noona. I couldn't believe them.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

my readers. i'm truly sorry for no updates >.< being restricted from going on this site is harsh -.- this is my life, and it's been taken away. Mianhaeyo~ I still love you all~ I hope you still love me.

10/01/11 - 8:42pm