Awkward

I Thought He Was Officially Mine

Twinkle Twinkle by Girl's Day

Nothing's Over by Infinite

Here I Am by ZE:A

 

OMFG I'VE BEEN ANTICIPAITING AND THE SONGS ARE FREAGGIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I got on the bus, I got a text. I took out my phone and checked it. It was Jong Hyun.

 

'have a great day yeobo~ saranghae~ <3 <3'

 

I couldn't help but smile.

 

I felt something that was freezing cold all over my body. I rolled off my bed and landed hard on the floor.

"I TOLD YOU IF YOU WEREN'T GUNNA WAKE UP, THAT I'D BRING THE BUCKET." I heard a loud voice. Not screaming or yelling, just loud. I shook my head, water flying everywhere.

"Thanks. I needed that." I said as I got up.

"Are you serious?" Ara unni asked, jaw dropped.

"Yeah... I was having some weird dream."
"What was it about~?" She asked as I got into the washroom.

"Nothing important." I said before closing the door. I looked over at the clock. 5.30 a.m.

*Dayum unni. Goes through so much effort just to get me girly-ed up.* I sighed before getting into the shower and taking my time. I stepped out in just a towel, then I was kicked into my room.

"Get into sweats. We're going shopping for your clothes today."

"Don't worry. I know the process." I told her, then scoffed as I grabbed my sweats and threw them on. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was getting annoying. I tied it up into a high pony tail then stepped out of my room.

"Unni, you ready?" I called as I knocked on her door.

"Aniya!" She answered.

"I'll be downstairs." I told her.

"U-Oh.. Araso~" I left the apartment and bumped into Syona unni on my way to the stairs.

"Oh! Dongsaeng-ah~" I turned as soon as I heard her voice.

"What are you doing up so early?" She asked as she ran over to me.

"It's the third Saturday of the month, do I really need to explain?"
"Ah... Ara unni's make overs.... I don't see why you want to change after every weekend. You look amazing all dolled up!"
"Bwaha, not my style. It makes me feel disgusted." I told her.

"Ah. Well, I'll see you two later, Kevin and I are going out for the whole weekend~ He's taking me to his beach house over at the East Sea!!"
"Wah~ Have fun~ Just, not too much." I winked. She giggled before pressing the button for the elevator. Syona hopped in and started singing.

"Whata bubbly person." I laughed before opening the door to the stairs. Like usual, I jogged down, and waited in the lobby for Ara unni. I sat down on the arm chair, right leg over my left, my arms resting on them. I fanned myself with my right hand, then I glanced over at the door. I saw someone familliar, then I widened my eyes.

 

Jong Hyun's POV

 

"Jong Hyun, come over." I heard as soon as I picked my phone up.

"What's wrong Ara noona?"
"She keeps saying your name.... She's sleeping though...." I widened my eyes.

"She's having some dream.... I don't want to have to get the bucket on her... I need to wake her up.... Can you please just come over and make sure she's okay? She'll most likely be ready ahead of me, so while I get ready, can you talk to her? ...... Jong Hyun? Jong Hyun!"
"Huh?! Oh, yeah sure... I can come over... I'll be there soon."
"Alrighty. Thanks." She hung up and I put my phone away.

*Oh I hope it's not that same dream I had earlier today. I was still married to her...*

FLASHBACK (more like his dream)

"Yeobo~~~~~~~~~" I called as I walked to our bedroom.

"Yeobo, where's our princesses unicorn?" I asked Mina

"Should be in the closet. Why are you calling me that? I thought that you're dating Se Kyung."

"What?! No! I barely even talked to her since our break up eight years ago!" I smiled at her then kissed her forehead.

"I'm yours and you're mine. Never forget that." I whispered to her before grabbing Sunhi's unicorn and jetting off to the kitchen. I put it on the table and continued to feed Sunhi. Mina came out and joined us in the kitchen.

"HI MOMMY!!" Sun Hi exclaimed with food in .

"What did mommy and I say about talking with your mouth full?" I asked her, then she continued chewing. I heard Mina chuckling, then grabbed the lunch I made her. She left, then I chased her to the door.

"Have a good day today yeobo." I smiled then kissed her.

"Take care of them. Please." She told me before she left.

Before I forgot, I pulled out my phone and texted her.

'have a great day yeobo~ saranghae~ <3 <3'

END OF FLASHBACK

"Oh I hope not." I whispered to myself before I opened the door to the apartment building. I looked over at the waiting area and saw Mina wearing a hoodie and short shorts. I tried to gulp quietly, but I think she noticed when she widened her eyes at me. She looked away blushing. All of a sudden, I felt my face heating up. I fanned myself before taking a seat infront of her.

"Hey Mina." I smiled at her. She looked over at me, then looked away again.

"Hi."

"Did you use the stairs again?" I asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Does it really matter to you?" I didn't answered.

"Where are my kids? Don't tell me they're with your fiance."
"Don't worry. They're not even staying with me."

"THEY'RE WHAT?!" She yelled as she stood up. I widned my eyes, realizing what I just said.

"Oh! I didn't mean it like that! I meant that they're sleeping over at Rin's place!" I said worriedly. She sighed, then sat down.

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"Well, I was gunan check up on my buddy Kevin, turns out he's taking Syona out till Tuesday."
"Awh. She's gunna miss my first episode!" I heard her whisper to herself.

"I thought you're drama ends in three weeks."
"No, I didn't mean that. I have another drama. Monday is my first day of filming. Well, I wouldn't consider it as a drama, more like half a sitcom." She chuckled.

"Oh, that's cool. Who's going to be acting with you?" I asked her. I succedded in starting up a convo! Yes!

"Well, Alice is joining us... so is Tae Sun.... and Kim Hyun Joong is my partner. He's the lead role."

"Oh.... That's nice.... I heard that it's always been your dream to work with him."
"Ah.. Yeah.... I've always thought about asking to do a drama with him, but I always got denied. It was harsh."

"Oh, tit's okay~ you have that now, right? Isn't that was matters?"
"Yeah... I guess." She smiled.

"Nice to see you smiling again." I told her. She looked at me with those pretty eyes of hers, then looked away. I made her feel uncomfortable, I knew it right away.

"Oh! Jong Hyun-ah! Mina!" I heard Ara noona's voice. I turned my head towards her voice and saw her running towards us. She looked pretty with her outfit. But I coulda sworn she wore it for a photoshoot before. I shrugged the thought off.

"Nice to see you two talking again." She smiled at us. She looked over at Mina who was turned away from both of us.

"What happened?" Ara's mood changed right away.

"I'll meet you at the mall unni." She said before jogging off.

"What did you do?!" She yelled as she lightly punched my arm.

"I didn't do anything! We talked, then she smiled again and I said 'Nice to see you smiling again' then she blushed and turned away!"
"You made it sound like she's been depressed for the past two years you doofus."

"I was trying to compliment her."
"You still have feelings for her don't you?" She asked me.

"WHAT?! No! You're insane!"

*I'm the insane one. I can't deny it.*

"Oh sure I am. If you didn't, why would you talk to her like that?" I didn't say anything after that. "I'm right, aren't I? Anyways, if you wouldn't mind, I'm having a formal party tomorrow. You should come along. Bring your fiance, everyone's going to leave. She's caused so much crap with all of my friends, all of SHINee's friends, and Mina's friends and family. I don't see how you're going to get married to her." She said before leaving.

"I'd love to come. Wasn't planning on bringing her anyway." I called. She gave me a thumbs up meaning she approved of me going. I sighed.

"Mina, why'd you cheat on me? I'm sorry for what I did, but are you?" I told myself as I walked home.

 

Mina's POV

It was nice talking to him again, but did he really have to make me feel uncomfortable? Aish. Stupid guy. I finally got to the mall, it was almost 6:30. Yeah, there was a mall that opened that early. I went in and into the diner. I sat at a table and rested for a bit. I asked for a paper towel, and the waiter came back with a few. I thanked him before he left. I wiped my sweat off as I looked through the menu.

"Oh! Mina!!" I lifted my head up and saw Key and his wife, Soo Jin, AKA my best friend, Alice.

"Oh hey guys~" I waved for them to join me.

"What's with you two so early?"
"Shopping! Key and I are gunna go away for a few weeks." Soo Jin answered.

"Wait, the drama..." I trailed.

"Oh, you didn't get the call yet? The director cancelled it." She sighed.

"...... B-b-bwoh?"

--------------------------------------

aigooooooooooooooo~~~~~ :3

sorry for not updating alot, this week's been so boring! aishh!

hope ya enjoyed :3

03/16/11 - 5:37 pm