Complete Shock

Forever ✿⊱╮

I listened to Blue by Bigbang when typing this, so i guess to set the mood of the chapter, you can listen to this.

You heart drops at his statement. "W-what do you mean, he didn't make it there yet!?" you say aloud to Eunhyuk, "wasn't he following you home!?"

"Yeah," he answers "but you know how the road works. Sometimes, cars cut in behind you, making you lose sight of the person behind you. I've tried calling him, but all I get is his voice mail. His phone must be turned off."

You didn't know for sure if Donghae was okay, but you know that he had his phone on during the party. If it's off now, he might be okay.

"Try calling him again, Eunhyuk," you ask him sternly.

"Alright, hold on." He followed your orders, no questions asked and he clicked offline. After waiting a few seconds, he popped back online and just like Eunhyuk said, his voice mail started:

Hey! It's me, Fishy Donghae! Sorry i couldn't answer your call right now, but, if you leave a message, I promise I'll get back to you! Peace out!

Eunhyuk clicks out of Donghae's line and you both are silent at first. "Do you think he's okay?" you ask Eunhyuk in a worried tone. Soon enough, Eunhyuk gasps.

"________, he's calling me," he told you "hang on." he switched over to the other line.

You, on the other hand, are in complete relief. Your angry that Donghae gave you such a scare, but your grateful to know that he at least called Eunhyuk back.

Eunhyuk clicked back over to your line. "We're gonna do a three way,_____," he explained. "Okay," was all you felt like saying at that point.

Eunhyuk dialed Donghae's number and clicked back to your line before he heard the dial tone. When you heard the dial tone, you sighed in relief. "Hello?" Donghae asked.

There was nothing more you wanted than to hear his voice.

"Donghae, _______ is on with us now," Eunhyuk reported to him. 

"Donghae," you began, "where are you?"

"I just got lost following Eunhyuk back, that's all. I think I'm in a different city--but don't blame me, it's not exactly easy to drive around at night."

"Well, what do you see?" Eunhyuk asked him. He was going to try his best to guide Donghae his way. "Uhm...there's not much light....there's a lot of houses...a freeway is near by....a Wall mart, and a pharmacy...."

"Pharmacy! That's it! What does it say?"

"Craig's Drugstore. I'm almost nearing an intersection."

"Good! When you reach the intersection, turn right at the light!"

"Gotcha."

There's nothing but the sound of outside, which must be because Donghae's window was down. As soon as Donghae turned the light, he saw a car, swerving left and right in the opposite lane about 100 feet away. "What the heck?" Donghae murmured. "What?" Eunhyuk asked, "need more direction?" 

"No," Donghae stated before taking a slight pause. "There's a car swerving on the street in the opposite lane....this guy is going fast!"

"Donghae" you finally blurted out, "pull over until he's gone!" 

You seriously don't want anything to happen to your friend.

"Alright....I'm over." Donghae puts his car in neutral, watching the crazy driver get more and more insight.

​After waiting a few seconds, you asked, "Donghae, is he gone?"

All of a sudden, there is an ear piercing screech of tires on a road.

"AAAAGGGGHHHHH!"

Bam. Crash. Snap. There is no more sound of cars on the street. You heart stops immediately.

"Donghae?" you ask in fear. 

"Donghae!?" your eyes are filling with tears.

"_______," Eunhyuk started to say, but your sudden outburst of tears stopped him. "Please ______, don't cry....listen....I'll come get you, and we'll check out what happened, arraso?" 

".....sure Eunhyuk," you whimper. When you hang up, you bury your head in your pillow and start sobbing.