Donghae heads to Earth

Forever ✿⊱╮

Donghae's POV

After seeing my best friend cry herself to sleep, I wanted nothing more than to be by her side, to hold her and to tell her that everything would be okay.

"Come, Donghae. You must go now." he held out his hand, which glowed a pure white.

"Uh...guardian angel, sir?" I asked. He snickered gracefully at me.

"My name is Michael, my friend," he answered handsomely, "and what do you request?" he slightly cocked his head when asking me.

"Is there anyway I can talk to my friend? I really want to comfort her...." I sighed mentally while thinking back to what she looked like when she slept, dried tears on her cheeks and her body, in a comfortable position.

"That's where you are going, Donghae."

My eyebrows went inward due to curiosity. "What do you mean?"

Instead of telling me what he meant, he flashed his wing around himself. The black background faded into a parking lot, which looked familiar to me.

From where I was standing, I saw a young women running and crying while heading to a car. A few feet behind her, there was a young man, jogging after her calling to her. 

The sound was muffled until both of the unknown characters came into my view. I could see that the young women was my best friend, _______ and the young man was Eunhyuk. He grabbed ______ by her shoulders and spun her around, pausing when he saw her tears.

"______... know it hurts," he told her, "and I miss Donghae too....but you must keep your cool. I'm sure that Donghae is looking down from heaven right now, not wanting you to cry for him. Remember when you cried in 12th grade for getting turned down from your dream college?"

I remembered that. I hated it when she cried. All I wanted to do then was be there for her....

She nodded, wiping away the tears from her eyes.

"And remember when Donghae told you that he didn't want to see you cry, EVER again? Well, do him a favor, and try to be strong for him...for us....okay?" He used his thumb to rub her tears away.

_______ only nodded before giving in to Eunhyuk's compassionate hug. 

The parking lot soon faded back to the deep black background it was in earlier.

I  turned to my guardian angel and he smiled a smile that made me feel the ultimate amount of love and sincerity. "Donghae, don't you see?" he questioned me with a voice like silk, "Your friend needs you. She had a conversation with the young man who took your life...and now she has trouble forgiving him. It's up to you, now, to help her."

I was completely bewildered. I am supposed to be headed back to Earth, to help my living best friend over come her hatred for this man? I just had to hear more.

"How will I do that? How will I know what to do?" I asked him. He grinned a grin brighter than a trillion suns.

"That is not up to me, Donghae. When the time comes to help, you will know. So there are a few things I want you to know when going back to the Earthly realm." His face grew a bit more serious. "One: you are a spirit. No one that is alive can see, touch or hear you. Only spirits can. The only way you can connect with the living is thorough your actions. They speak louder than your words." 

I nodded, showing that I understood his words.

"Next," he continued, "Since you are no longer living, you have the ability communicate with other spirits. This includes the living's guardian angels as well. You will encounter many different ghosts and spirits. Some will be bad, some will be good.No need to worry about tricksters; you will know a bad spirit when you see one. I'm going to give you this orb." he handed me a rainbow orb that just burst with color. It was the most impeccable ball of color I've ever laid my eyes on.

"please...just hold this up and recite the Lord's prayer when you see a demon. Again, trust me, you'll know one when you see it. Since your friends are the main ones in your past life that is stricken with grief, they WILL give them evil thoughts and try to make them hurt other people, one another, or themselves. Guardian angels will provide help, but try to stop them the best that you can. Alright?" he asked me.

I nodded. "Yes, Michael."

"Good. There is no time to explain the rest of the rules and cautions--you'll have to figure them out. So, if you need any help, call on me, okay?"

Michael walked over to me, sliding both of his bright, diamond-colored hands into mine. They felt unbelievably warm and soft; I really did not want Michael to let go.

He soon lifted my chin, so that we were both facing each other, looking deep into each other's eyes. "Remember what I told you Donghae-yah. This will be a real mind-bending journey. You will learn more about your self, and the mortal and immortal world around you. And remember... if you need me for anything, don't hesitate to call on me. So, are you ready?"

I hesitated at first, then nodded slowly.

"Alright." Michael said. He closed his eyes, still having my hands locked onto his. Without warning, there is a loud burst of air coming from behind me. Michael opened his eyes, let go of my hands, and gestured for me to turn around.

When I did, I could see that parking lot of the hospital, in a blurry, vision-like mode. I took a few steps closer to the vision-like scenery until finally, I was able to step into it.

The blurriness disappeared as I contemplated on what was going on around me.

 

*End of Donghae POV*

 

"It's okay, _____.....please, don't cry anymore...." Eunhyuk comforted, you hair while you laid your head on his shoulder, bawling your eyes out. You had called him over after feeling lonely in the morning. He's been over for about an hour, refusing to leave you, even if you asked him to. He talked to you, asked you questions about how you felt, and just like you predicted before calling him, the thought of your prayer and Donghae had popped into your head, and you started wailing like a baby.

"I-I'm sorr-y, E-Eunhyuk-k..." you tried to say in between sniffles and sobs. "This is th-the last t-ti-ime I'll c-a-all y-ou."

Eunhyuk gasped heavily at your offer. "What do you mean, ____?" he asked with extreme empathy, "You think your annoying me or something?"

You glance over at him, barely meeting with his gaze, before turning and blinking more tears from your eyes. Eunhyuk sighed.

"_____, it's okay to be upset...and it's okay to call on people when you need help." he your hair some more.

"....I ing hate him...." you whispered to yourself, trembling under Hyuk's touch. He paused after hearing your words.

"No you don't," he stated. "You just hate what he did."

"I don't only hate what he did...I hate him too...I'll never forgive that low-life for taking Donghae from us."

Eunhyuk was a bit disturbed by your sudden change in emotion. "____," he began, "you have to forgive him sooner or later. Your forgiveness isn't for Jonghyun; it's for you."

You groaned upon hearing his name. "Don't say his name, Hyuk. I don't want to hear his name anymore. I don't want to see him, talk to him, or be near him. He's gonna burn in hell for what he did." Eunhyuk sighed again, this time raising you up from his shoulder so that you could face him. "______," he said, latching your eyes onto his, "your going to regret everything that you are saying right now. Chaebal; don't speak anymore nonsense about him, arraso?" he keeps looking at you until you nod unwillingly.

"Arrasoyo." you answered like a child.

Eunhyuk could tell that you still had over extreme bitter feelings towards the guy. Even though Eunhyuk couldn't stand him either, he was at least trying to put some effort in forgiving him. He knew it would take time...but as of now, it was on their side.

Eunhyuk glanced at the clock. "I must be going now, ____," he told you blankly. He got up, not even removing you from his shoulder, causing you to tip over on the couch before taking his coat off the hook and heading out the door, shutting it with a moderate amount of force. You stared at the door, then at the clock, realizing that Eunhyuk left 3 hours earlier than he said he would've. What could've been wrong with Eunhyuk? Did I do something? Dang. 

 

6 hours later....

 

After hours of lying on the same spot on your couch, having deep thoughts about your life and your friends, your cell phone started to ring. You glanced at it, attempting to see who was calling.

The GCO? Who are they?

You normally didn't answer numbers that you don't recognize, but something was telling you to answer it. You picked up the small device and pressed speaker, being to lazy to hold the phone to your ear. "Hello?" you spoke without a greeting tone.

"Hello, Miss _____?"

"Yes?"

"I believe we have a scheduled meeting for you at our counseling office next Tuesday at 4? We just want to confirm it"

Your face contorted in confusion. "What appointment?"

"Appointment for Grief counseling. Do you know a young man by the name of Lee Hyukjae?"

You stopped immediately when you heard that. Of course, it'd be Eunhyuk that signs you up. That's why he left so early.

"You know what...yes I do know him. I'll be there next Tuesday at 4."

"Great, we look forward to seeing you."

You closed your cell phone and went to bed earlier than you normally do.

On the other hand, Eunhyuk is still up, sitting on his bed, legs crossed contemplating on what he just did. "Oh, dear God, I hope I helped," he said to himself. "I'd hate to see _____ hurt anyone else. Or herself..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: sorry if my updates take too long, i swear I'm trying my best to have time to update...I can't help but feel like my story is boring you all to death!!! I've lost my inspiration :(

but seriously, if your getting bored, make some suggestions to what should happen :D I'll try to be on point :)