Out with Key chingu

Forever ✿⊱╮

On a late Thursday night, you are out shopping with another one of your many guy friends, Kim Kibum (but you call him Key). He called you the other day just to check up on you and see how you were. Since he has great taste in clothing, you decided to ask him if he can accompany you on your shopping trip for some new stunning clothing for Heechul's house gathering. Of course, Key agreed.

"So, after how many months are you finally gonna see all of your other friends again?" Key asks you while reaching for a light pink top.

"It's only been like, 7 or 8 months," you reply with a chuckle, "After college, we all kind of went off each other's radar."

Key nodded understandingly. He held the pink top up to you, studying it. "I think this looks good on you. Agreed?"

​He turns you towards a nearby mirror and hands you the pink top. You hold it up  to yourself. "Yeah, it looks great! Thanks, Key!" You toss the shirt into the shopping cart and continue to look for other things.

"So," Key began, "you're going to a house gathering hosted by Heechul hyung?"

You nod. "Yup. Just to get another chance to see everyone else."  You lift up the bright white jeans in front of you. Key studies them.

"Doesn't Heechul live by that really popular liquor store?" Key asks while you hand him the white pants.

"Yeah," you answer, "why?"

"Who's driving you there? There are a lot of auto accidents that go on around that place. Drinking and driving is really popular there."

Key was actually right. There's a popular Korean liquor store near Heechul's house (that Heechul sometimes goes to) where you can buy any type of alcohol drink imaginable.

A lot of fights, shootings and auto accidents happen around that place, which soon provoked Heechul to move a bit farther away; he didn't move that far, just far enough to dodge stray bullets and fight out breaks.

The auto accidents still  happen though.

 

 

You and Key approach the register and pay for the clothing you've both picked out. Key hands the clothes to the cashier. 

"You know that, right?" Key asks you, continuing the conversation.  "Yeah," you nod. You do remember hearing on the news about all of the deaths and blocked roadways because of the accidents. You just hope it doesn't effect your life in any way.

​You and Key both exit the store, Key carrying the bag of clothes to your car with you.

Once the door is unlocked, you get in and key puts the clothes in the back seat. You both strap yourselves in, you put the gear shift in drive and you pull out of the parking lot.

Now that Key brought up the auto accident thing, you can't help but feel a sick feeling in your stomach, like something might go wrong tomorrow night.

Hopefully, that won't be the case.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

May be some drama in the next chapter o.O