Friday Night

Forever ✿⊱╮

Ding Dong. You're on Heechul's doorstep and you ring his front doorbell. "Just a minute!"

He shouted a bit faintly, but, you could still make out what he said. There's a loud click, then the door opens, exposing Heechul in a fine white button down shirt with a black blazer over it and black jeans. He looks you up and down in admiration.

"Look at you, lookin' all y!" He said with a laugh at the end. You smile of embarrassment. Though Heechul makes fun of you a lot, his compliments are like gold.

"Thanks," you say, your cheeks getting hot, "you look y as well." You take off your shoes and enter his house, Heechul soon closing the door behind you.

When you walk, the sound of familiar voices fills the atmosphere. Heechul leads you to his living room, where you see all the familiar faces. "What's up, _______?" Ryeowook said. As soon as he said that, all the other heads turn. "HEY!" they all say simultaneously, and they all run up to greet you.

After all the love you've just received from your friends, you sit down next to Eunhyuk. "So, how's life been treating you, ______? It's been so long since we've sen one another." He picked up the cup he'd been drinking from and brought it to his lips.

"I've been great so far," you answer. You stop to take a look around. ​Where's Donghae? You think to yourself.

"​Awesome. I've been good too, I finally found a company to sign with. I'm still trying to produce that dancing career, and I should be lucky I got in, right?"

You don't respond to Eunhyuk's luck, instead your worrying over Donghae. What Key said the other day was still stuck in your head, and now that Donghae the only one that didn't show up on time, freaky thoughts are going through your head. What if he ended up in a crash? What if he got hit by a stray bullet? 

"________?" Eunhyuk asked, trying to regain your attention.

You snap out of your trance and look at him. "Sorry," you say to him. Your emotions take over your facial expression.

"Are you okay?" he asks, grabbing your hands. As you are about to answer, the door bell rings.

"I'll get it," Leeteuk says, signaling for Heechul to stay where he was. He walks towards the door and opens it. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late..."

​Your heart skips a beat. 

Donghae walks in and sits down near Sungmin, where they greet and hug one another. Donghae looks over at you and smiles. You smile back in extreme relief.

"Well since everyone is here, I guess i can turn the music on and break out the food??" Heechul gets up and turns on the stereo, putting in some of his dark, rock-like music.

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes. "Hyung, can we listen to something other that dark rock you seem to like so much? I don't wanna feel depressed."

​Heechul put his hands on his hips. "And what do you have in mind?"

Kyuhyun thought for a moment. "I don't know, party music, not something dark and ugly." You raise your hand. "If I could make a suggestion, I seem to like ​Girls by Wheesung a lot."

Yesung looks at you confused. "I've always thought that that song was degrading to girls," he cracked.

"Well," Siwon began, "there are some lyrics in there that you could find degrading, but other than that, he just talks about protecting girls." He faced Heechul. "You can go ahead and play it."

Heechul grasped his IPod from the nearby coffee table and plugged it into the speakers. After finding the correct song, he pushed the play button and the music began to fill the room with sound.

Everyone in the room started to socialize, adding to the amount of noise in Heechul's living room. Eunhyuk got up from his seat for whatever reason, and Donghae took this chance to go and sit by you. You didn't realize he was there until you felt an arm around your shoulder, startling you at first. You jerk around in shock, then start smiling when you see Donghae snickering at your  reaction to him. "You scared me," you say with a slight chuckle. "Sorry," he said, "and sorry it took me so long to show up. There was traffic due to the amount of cops on the street trying to break up a gun fight, I believe?" He shook his head in pity. "I tell you, that bar needs to get shut down, who cares about how much money tax money it's bringing the city?"

You chuckle at his cute frustration. "My dear Fishy, nowadays, life is all about money. The important thing here is that you're safe."  you  rest your head on his shoulder, making him put an arm around you. 

For the next 5 hours there was nothing but loud chats and laughter coming from everyone in the room, up until only you , Donghae, and Eunhyuk were the only ones left at Heechul's house. "What time is it?" Eunhyuk asked sitting up and stretching. "Almost 1 am. We should get going," you sit up and grab your purse. Donghae and Eunhyuk agree and they all get up and follow you towards the door.

Heechul runs over and opens the door for you. "We really have to do this again sometime," he states as you all head outside. "Yeah," you turn to him and give him a huge hug, Heechul accepting it and hugging you back. Eunhyuk and Donghae do the same and head out the door behind you. Heechul waves once more before shutting his front door.

​When you make your way to your car, you notice bright red and blue flashing lights that are almost out of sight. "What happened there?" you ask aloud, grabbing the attention of Donghae and Eunhyuk. Donghae steps over by you, taking a long hard look, too. "Maybe it's the aftermath to that gun fight I told you about earlier?" Donghae shook his head in pity. "I wonder who got killed this time."

​Before Donghae could go over to his car, Eunhyuk blurted, "But Donghae, isn't that the way you go home?"

​Donghae nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

Eunhyuk sighed. "Donghae, how about you come stay with me tonight? Until that problem clears down there? I can't take a chance of something happening to you."

​Donghae smiled at Eunhyuk's kind gesture. How could he possibly turn his friend down? "Sure," Donghae agreed, "I'll follow you to your house." Before he left, he wrapped his arms around you and kissed you on your cheek. "See you later, ______,  and I love ya." he walked over to his car and got in, Eunhyuk doing the same and waving at you as they both drove off.

​You get into your car and drive home. 

 

 

​By the time you reach your house, it is 2 am, and you shower before tiredly plopping into bed, drifting to sleep pretty fast.

 

​Ring Ring Ring.... the ringing of your noisy house phone wakes you up. You lift your head from your comfy pillow, slightly angered. You glance at the clock on your nightstand. ​Who the hell wakes someone up at 3 am!?  you think while reaching for the phone. You open your eyes a bit wider when you notice that it's Eunhyuk who is calling you. ​What could he want?

​You press talk and nervously hold the phone to your ear. "Hello?"

"Hey_____, sorry to call you so early, but is Donghae there with you?"

Your heart skips a beat and you slowly sit up in your bed. "N-No....w-why?" You don't want to know what he says next, but he says it anyway.

"It's been 3 hours....he didn't make it here yet."