Thinking things through

Forever ✿⊱╮

Instead of doing what Dr. Frave suggested (apologizing to Eunhyuk) you laid in bed all day, thinking about your actions.

The tv murmured softly in the background, making you feel a little bit more comfortable with the slight noise. Thoughts about Donghae raced through your head. You had no idea what you wanted to do at this point. Maybe you should call Eunhyunk and apologize to him.

Sitting up on the bed, you satred at the telephone on your night stand. Oh, how it mocked you. You felt no mitivation to pick up the phone, but somehow you stretched your hand over and gently grasped it. 

Ok, you've come this far.

In one swift move, you picked up the house phone. Hesistating, you dialed Eunhyuk's number, digit by digit. Putting the phone to your ear, you waited for the ringing on the other line to stop, soon hearing a familiar voice on the other end.

"Hello?"

It was Eunhyuk.

You wanted to say something, but choked on your words, so it only came out as a slight distorted cough. You really weren't as ready as you felt.

"______, are you okay?" Eunhyuk knew it was you. He just had to know. Not because he looked at the caller ID< but because he was somehow expecting your call to come. 

"E-Eunhyuk-k," You stammered upon saying his name. Your breathing hitched too. 

"Yeah, hey _____. What's up?" 

You honestly had no idea why you were so nervous. Apologizing should be easy--right?

Appearently not for you.

"Um, so whats going on?" You veered around your apology.

"Uhhh...nothing much. What about you?"

"Not much either."

There was silence again on the phone between you both. You didn't want to apologize to him just yet. You felt too embarrased and shameful. This is not going the way you thought it would.

Eunhyuk must've had enough of the silence, and he blurted your name.

"Huh?" you said startled.

"I know what you called for. And i just wanted to tell you that...I forgive you."

Your mouth fell open, not expecting him to say that.

Before you knew it, he hung up the phone, not gicing you a chance to say anything to him. You sighed.

"Well," you told yourself while grabbing the covers, feeling all the guilt melt away, "at least I can sleep."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: sorry for the long hiatus, i just honestly dont even know where i am going with this story....that and school....so yeah....thanks for reading, and if anyone wants another update, then I'll do it...