Debut Stage

My Little Sister

Ji Seong was still jumping up and down in excitement as they left the stadium. An arm went round her shoulder and squeezed her supportively and she turned, her now permanent grin unwavering.

“Calm down Ji!” The girl laughed but Ji Seong just grinned even wider. The girl was Minzy, Taeyang’s new girlfriend. Coincidently, she was also one of Dara’s best friends. But that wasn’t much of a coincidence seeing as Dara knew everyone. Minzy was super cool and Ji Seong got on really well with her. But more importantly, she and Taeyang were a match made in heaven. Also a power dancer and fashionista extraordinaire, Minzy was also super sweet. She was literally the female version of Taeyang. Maybe that’s why Ji Seong got on with her so well. But anyway, the reason she was overly excited and leaving a stadium with Minzy? BigBang, Minzy and Ji Seong had just watched B.A.P’s debut stage. And now they were on their way to meet them backstage. It had been brilliant and Ji Seong hadn’t stopped screaming once. She couldn’t be prouder of her boyfriend and her oppas. They were ushered through a few winding corridors before finally reaching B.A.P’s dressing room and Ji Seong went nuts again seeing their name on the door. GD pouted.

“Why don’t you act like this over us?” He moaned. “We’re way more famous than this rooky group.” Ji Seong rolled her eyes.

“You guys have always been idols. This is new for B.A.P.” GD gaped.

“I spent way longer training than them-” He was cut short as Ji Seong enveloped him in a big hug.

“Ok ok I’m sorry oppa. You invite me to your concert and I’ll fangirl just as much, araso?” GD opened his mouth to argue and then shrugged.

“Araso.”

They finally got the ‘ok’ to enter the dressing room and Ji Seong ran straight towards Zelo as soon as she saw him, flinging her arms around his waist.

“Ah noona don’t I’m all sweaty~” He whined but Ji Seong ignored him.

“I’m so proud of you” She said as her eyes got a bit watery. He smiled embarrassedly and then raised an eyebrow.

“Noona your voice is all croaky?” He pointed out and she laughed.

“Yeah, that’s because I’ve been screaming at the top of my lungs for the past couple of hours!” She said and he grinned.

“Was it that good?”

“Bloody brilliant. And you know what? I think you might just be my bias.”  Zelo stuck his tongue out and then kissed her softly. For the first time they remembered the other people in the room and turned around to see B.A.P fanboying over their hyungs. Ji Seong raised an eyebrow as she saw GD’s cocky idol persona coming into play and even the other members were acting all high and mighty. They loved the attention. Ji Seong shook her head, turning back to Zelo and kissed him again.

THE END

A/N: So I guess this is the last one then. The last chapter of My Little Sister. You were all getting bored of it weren't you? Got to admit I was a bit. Wanna start NEW stories with NEW plots and NEW ideas!! But I'm quite proud of this as a first story. And as this is my last chapter I'm really gonna milk it. But first imma thank my subbers:

keiik0, ann1914, T-O-P-oppa & emisuko^^

And now I'd like to thank everyone who's read this story. All my subbers, whether you've been with me from the beginning or just started recently. My commenters, both regular and irregular and even my silent readers. This wouldn't've been possible without all you guys. Ok I'll stop now before this gets muchos cheesyos.

But seriously thanks, I don't think I'll start a new story for a while, but I do have some ideas imma play with and see what I come up with.

So for now, adieu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh PS here are some gifs of the cast of this story just...because. I like gifs. And I like everyone who starred in the story^^

Bingu TOP, the well-meaning big brother, even if he's sometimes not the best.

G-Dragon, the y member with the bad boy past, who ends up falling hopelessly for his hyung's little sister.

Taeyang, the romantic oppa whose kindess leads to him getting trampled on.

Daesung, the boy next door with the contagious optimism.

Seungri, the easily-led-astray maknae.

Zelo, the protective dongsaeng.

Yongguk, the charismatic leader.

Himchan, the wary oppa.

Youngjae, the polite oppa.

Daehyun, the ulzzang oppa.

Jongup, the only-just oppa.

Dara, Miss Popular.

Minzy, Taeyang's more deserving girlfriend.

Rain, the pub owner.

Jaejoong, the maths teacher.