Ta-dah It's B.A.P

My Little Sister

It was the end of school and Ji Seong was heading to her locker when she saw it. A bunch of guys picking on Jun Hong. Her eyes narrowed.

“Oi, leave him alone!” She said as she walked up to them and they laughed when they looked down at her, arms crossed angrily over her uniform. They did what she said though, still laughing as they went.

“-needs a girl to look after him.”

“-what a poof!”

When they’d gone round the corner she turned to her friend.

“What was all that about?” She demanded and he shrugged as they began to walk to the lockers together.

“They were taking the piss out of me because I rapped in music.” He sighed and she looked up at him expectantly, waiting for him to carry on. He didn’t.

“...I don’t get it. Are you a bad rapper?” He shook his head.

“I don’t think so, I-” He grinned. “I joined a hip hop group with 5 other guys; it’s called B.A.P – Best Absolute Perfect.” She smiled encouragingly.

“That’s so cool! I never knew you were into music...jeez Jun I swear I know nothing about you!” She shook her head and he laughed.

“Hey that’s okay; I know a bunch about you so it makes up for it!” She frowned.

“I don’t see how that works but...sure! So, do the other guys go here? Do I know them?” He shook his head.

“Na, they’re all older. They’ve all finished school. I’m the maknae.” Ji Seong raised her eyebrows.

“Serious? That’s really cool Jun-ah! I’d love to meet them!” Jun Hong stopped and turned to her.

“I’ve got a practice tonight if you want to come along?” Her face lit up.

“Can I? Are you sure they won’t mind?” He laughed.

“Seriously Ji, when do people mind you coming along? Everyone loves you!” He frowned suddenly. “Promise me you won’t fancy any of them won’t you?” She grinned.

“Well I can’t make any promises...” Suddenly he grabbed her and pushed her against the wall, holding both her hands above her head in one of his as he glared at her. Her eyes widened in shock.

“Promise me or else...” He started to tickle her and she squealed as she wriggled about trying to get free.

“OKAY OKAY I PROMISE I PROMISE!” She screamed and he stopped and smiled.

“Okay cool.” He smiled as he carried on walking. She caught up with him panting and made a mental note not to mess with him again.

*

B.A.P met up in the park, according to Jun Hong. But not the one she’d gone to with him before, another one in the opposite direction from the school. They finished at their lockers and Jun Hong pulled out a skateboard. Ji Seong glanced at it.

“Err are you gonna ride that?” She asked, picturing him skating off and her running after him sweaty and gross. He shook his head.

“No don’t worry.” He said as he began walking out of the school building. But as they reached the school gates he turned to her. “We are.”

There’s nothing harder than sticking two people on a skateboard. Ji Seong clutched tightly to Jun Hong’s waist as they tried for the 5th time and as she fell off again they called it a day. And then Jun Hong gestured for her to step onto it. She shook her head.

“Go on! I showed you, remember?” She shook her head again. “C’mon, I’ll hold onto you.” He said grinning and she sighed as she gingerly stepped onto it and he put an arm firmly round her waist and began to walk, making her roll along at a slow speed beside him. She smiled.

“This is okay.” She said after a while, scared that by saying that she was going to somehow curse it and die. But it stayed okay all the way to the park which it turned out wasn’t too far away. Either that or time had just gone quickly as she chatted to Jun Hong. It always did. As they walked/rolled through the park gates Jun Hong pointed to a group of blonde guys on and around the swings and she was suddenly nervous. It was a little bit nerve-wracking walking up to a group of 5 older guys, but Jun Hong carried the skateboard and held her hand (she wasn’t sure whether it was to reassure her or to impress his new mates) and she felt better.

As they approached the group Ji Seong’s jaw dropped as she realised how good looking they all were. Jun Hong noticed her looking and hit her arm lightly.

“Ya! You said you wouldn’t fancy them!” He whined quietly and she laughed at his aegyo.

“I don’t Jun-ah! I was just...admiring the swings!” He raised an eyebrow but their conversation was cut short by some shouting.

“Zelo!”

“Zelo-ah!”

Zelo?” Ji Seong muttered, raising an eyebrow and Jun Hong shrugged.

“My nickname.” He said before letting go of her hand and embracing the guys in manly man hugs. Ji Seong stood there shyly.

“Who’s this, Zelo?”

“Is this your girlfriend?” Jun Hong and Ji Seong both blushed slightly.

“Um, this is Choi Ji Seong.” He mumbled and they all ‘ah’ed.

“Ji Seong...we’ve heard a lot about you!” A guy with a long fringe and a low voice winked from one of the swings. He had charisma and Ji Seong guessed he was the leader.

“I’m Bang.” He began. “This is Himchan.” He gestured to an especially good looking guy sitting cross legged in front of him. Himchan did a little salute and winked at Ji Seong. She blushed and saw Jun Hong glare at him from next to her. “Youngjae...” She followed his hand now to a smiling, round eyed guy on the swing next to him. His smile grew when her eyes met his. “Daehyun...” Now it was the turn of a quiet looking guy sitting on the ground in front of Youngjae. He gave Ji Seong a little nod. “...and Jongup.” Lounging on the ground, Jongup looked sporty. He gave Ji Seong a little wave.

Jun Hong sat down next to Jongup and the older guy ruffled his hair up, causing Jun Hong to whine and hit him lightly. Ji Seong nervously sat down next to Jun Hong but was too busy looking at her friend to realise she’d sat right up close to Himchan on her right. He laughed at her flustered look and put his arm round her. She blushed and with a death glare from the maknae he  removed it again.

After a while Bang suggested they practiced some songs. He suggested one called ‘No Mercy’ and Ji Seong smiled as they started. Some of them had brought instruments; different drums. They started beating them in a catchy tune.

“Yeah, sounds good, we fly here, B.A.P, leggo” Ji Seong’s eyes widened at her friend. As the song progressed, he had a big rap and dropped. He was really good. They were all good but she didn’t know the others so it wasn’t as impressive hearing them. But that was her Jun Hong! They went through a load more songs and Ji Seong was bursting with pride as she imagined B.A.P performing at Music Bank. They’d definitely get an award for the best rooky group, and there’d be loads of fangirls doing a special chant. What would it sound like?

“Ji Seong-ah? Ji Seong-ah?” She snapped out of her thoughts to see Jun Hong in front of her. “Noona your phone’s ringing...” She jumped as she suddenly heard the tone.

“Oh-oh yeah! Thanks.” She pulled it out of her bag and saw it was her brother.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Ji Seong-ah? Where are you?” He sounded panicked and she realised she hadn’t told him what she was doing after school.

“I’m just with some friends...” She said casually, wondering why it was such a big deal. He was never normally even back from his schedule by now, they’d only been here a few minutes.

“Just with some friends? You didn’t think to tell me? I thought something had happened to you! What are you doing out so late?” Ji Seong frowned. So late? Then all of a sudden she realised how dark it was.

“Oh err...I didn’t notice the time...sorry oppa I’ll be home soon!”

“You better be...” He growled and she bit her lip as she hung up, realising all of B.A.P had been listening to her phone call.

“Got to go?” Asked Bang, raising an eyebrow teasingly. She nodded, looking around her to see just how dark it was and realising she didn’t have a clue how to get home from here. Thoughts from another dark night alone lost in Seoul floated through her head and she swallowed.

“Are you coming Ji?” She looked up to see Jun Hong standing up with his bag on ready to go. She frowned.

“Coming where?” He rolled his eyes.

“Home! I’m walking you back!” He shook his head. “You really aren’t with it today are you?” She stood up blushing.

“Oh no you don’t have to...”

“What do you mean? Do you want to get murdered? You can’t walk home without me to protect you!” He winked and the other guys laughed.

“Yeah right” Jongup laughed and Jun Hong stuck his tongue out. He gave them all manly man hugs again and Ji Seong smiled bowing.

“Nice to meet you all...” She said but as she straightened up she saw them all standing in front of her, arms outstretched. She giggled as she hugged them all before Jun Hong took her hand, squeezing it a little bit tighter than usual. They started walking off and Ji Seong couldn’t help smiling as she heard B.A.P’s playful banter even after they’d left.

“So...what did you think?” Jun Hong asked after a while.

“I really like them!” She smiled and he laughed.

“Err yeah...maybe a bit too much...” He shook his head and she giggled.

“Aw you’re my bias Jun Hong” She said cutely. “Or...should I call you Zelo?” He smiled.

“You could call me oppa?” He tried.

“Err yeah I’m your noona so don’t even try that.” She paused.” Zelo works well actually. I’m gonna call you that.” She said firmly and he raised an eyebrow.

“Sure” He said casually but he grinned into the night. It sounded cute when she said it.

They walked in silence for a while and then Zelo spoke up. “You know Ji...when you’re not away with the fairies...you’re actually really cool.” She turned to look at him and could have sworn she saw him blush, but it was hard to see in the moonlight.

“You’re really cool too Zelo. Really cool. I felt like I was with celebrities today! I think B.A.P’s gonna go far.” The younger guy looked up at her and if it hadn’t been so dark she would’ve seen his eyes shine as he received his first ever proper praise. Ji Seong’s mind quickly moved on to other things but she didn’t realise just how much those little words meant to Zelo. He wanted to tell her but instead he just gave her hand a squeeze and smiled widely to himself.

Just then they heard laughter from across the road and looking over they saw a couple illuminated by a streetlight. They were staggering along, the girl looking like she was about to fall over in her stupidly high heels as she clutched onto her boyfriend. She was talking loudly, quite obviously drunk and Ji Seong was about to turn away again when she heard the guy speak. She recognised that voice. She knew it well.

At that moment her world crumbled as she couldn’t pull her eyes away from them kissing heatedly against the lamppost. The dim light giving them a perfect spotlight for Ji Seong to watch the scene. She swayed slightly.

A/N: So yeah I like B.A.P. I thought I would include them in this chapter. Choi Jun Hong is now Zelo cos I just know him as Zelo and it was confusing me. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER?? Only I know muahahaha comment and I might tell you ;)
I love you victorialow , Onepenny , fangirlismera & Eloraci  my newest subbers. Is it just me or are my subbers the most beautiful ones? *cheesy fanservice please stop*

Eloraci : Don't say that about- okay yeah I agree he's a in this story. I'm sorry Ji, I'm sorry for doing this to you, you know I still love you right? He might get better, depends on how I'm feeling tbh.

Keep reading, keep commenting, if you don't I'll let GD's wild animals loose on you. (Cheeky! I meant his tiger and his bear from One of a Kind JEEZ)