Choices

My Little Sister

“SAY SOMETHING!” Ji Seong couldn’t. She swallowed, her heart beating double time, a million thoughts swimming through her mind. She was with Jun Hong wasn’t she? But then she thought about Jiyong staying with her every night...he had done a lot for her since she’d come here. She looked up at Jiyong’s now desperate expression and decided to voice her problems.

“Wh-what about Jun Hong?” She asked quietly and Jiyong frowned.

“What about him?” Ji Seong narrowed her eyes and Jiyong scoffed. “He doesn’t count.” Now that wasn’t very nice. To be honest, Jiyong hadn’t been very nice to her this evening. She glared at him and stormed off to her bedroom, slamming the door behind her. She heard Jiyong curse as she left.

She sighed as she belly flopped onto her bed. Why did he have to do this? Why did he have to make things so difficult? Yeah, she fancied the pants off of him but c’mon, he was an idol. Loads of girls fancied him; it didn’t mean that in her situation they’d drop everything and fall at his feet. Well...she wouldn’t anyway. Even though a part of her really wanted to. There was a knock at the door and Ji Seong turned to stare it down, with no intention of opening it right now. But as she glared at the innocent wood she saw something slide underneath it and curiosity got the better of her as she walked over to it.

‘I wrote you a song’

It said on the front and Ji Seong raised an eyebrow. G-Dragon wrote her a song?! She unfolded the paper and began to read.

‘I fancy you like mad
But now you’ve rejected me you’ve made me sad
If you don’t open this door I’ll knock it down
And then when he has to buy another one TOP-hyung will frown
G-Dragon has come by separating the clouds
So please come out I really like you.’

Ji Seong gaped down at the piece of paper. Was this the same guy who’d written Lies, Haru Haru and Heartbreaker? She pulled the door open violently and glared at the smirking Jiyong.

“You couldn’t make even a little effort in writing me a song?!”  She demanded and he laughed.

“I knew that would make you come out.” She rolled her eyes and slammed the door again but something caught and she realised he’d stuck his foot in the way. “If you go out with me I’ll write you nice songs” He said, his aegyo driving her crazy as he bbuing bbuinged. She couldn’t help giggling and suddenly his smile vanished as he took her hands, his expression serious. She sighed. The truth was, she couldn’t resist those big brown eyes even if she wanted to.

“I guess me and Jun Hong aren’t really together...” She decided and Jiyong took that as his cue to kiss her again.

A/N: Annyeong, okay I'm not very happy with this chapter..but I'm kinda nervous now cos I've got so many new subscribers (thank you Ami-chan , Maddieluvsgreen  & 5evrcloud )^^ Umm also please please comment because..comments make me happy :3 saranghaeyo♥ ..bbyong!!