Japan

My Little Sister

TOP took a deep breath before knocking on his sister’s door. This was for her own good, he told himself. She answered almost straight away and smiled widely at her brother.

“Oppa!” She laughed as she threw her arms round his neck. “Long time no see, huh?” He smiled as he hugged her back.

“Listen.” He said and she pulled away, looking up at him expectantly. “It’s the Christmas holidays now, isn’t it?” She nodded.

“Yep. No more school till January!” She said cheerily. She’d begun to dislike school a lot more now that Zelo was ignoring her.

“Well,” TOP carried on. “No school holiday’s complete without a trip, is it?” Her eyes lit up.

“We’re going on a trip?” She asked excitedly and he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Well...I’m not...” She looked disappointed.

“Oh. Well...who is then?”

“You and...Jiyong.” dropped open as she stared at him, gobsmacked. TOP took her silence as a cue to carry on. “You’re going to accompany him to Japan. He has to go for solo promotions and it would be nice if he had some company, wouldn’t it?”

“Then why can’t another member go with him?” She asked stubbornly.

“Everyone else is busy. Like you said, you’ve got nothing to do until January.”

“I’m not going.” Now TOP got angry.

“Yah! I’m your legal guardian and I say you’re going so start packing!”

“Why do you always use the legal guardian card?!”

“BECAUSE I AM! Or...would you rather go and stay with Uncle Egypt?” Ji Seong glared at him.

“I can’t leave Youngbae.” TOP rolled his eyes.

“Oh come on, stop being so immature! It’s only for 3 weeks!” dropped again. 3 weeks with Kwon Jiyong? Did her brother not know what had happened with them? “Now get packing.” He walked off and she felt her eyes fill with frustrated tears. She knew she didn’t have a choice. Threatening to send her to Egypt? That was too far...she kicked the wall hard and angrily began packing.

It turned out their flight was in 2 hours, so as soon as Ji Seong was done their taxi arrived. She heaved her suitcase over to the door where GD was standing, smirking. She turned away and her eyes searched for Taeyang. Strong arms spun her round and she saw him behind her. He looked equally gutted.

“I’m gonna miss you Ji” He said and Ji Seong nodded.

“Tell me about it.” She sighed. They kissed passionately until GD had enough.

“Yah! The taxi’s waiting!” Reluctantly they broke away and Taeyang hugged her hard.

“Call me” He whispered and she nodded. He planted another kiss on her forehead and she pulled away, hugging Daesung and Seungri too, but for not nearly as long. She came to her brother and he held his arms out but she just glared at him and walked away. He sighed. It’s for her own good, he told himself again. She picked her suitcase up and struggled to manipulate it out of the door.

“Need some help with that?” GD smirked and she glared.

“I’m fine.” She snapped and he shrugged.

“Suit yourself...”

After finally having heaved it to the bottom of the stairs (the lift was out of order) Ji Seong paused, panting as she blew a strand of hair out of her face. GD appeared in the doorway. “C’mon, we’ve got to get going.” He said cheerily and she glared. Pulling her huge staircase angrily towards the cab and not even making eye contact with the driver as she left it for him to put in the boot. He must be in on the kidnapping too, agreeing to drive them to the airport. She shot daggers at the back of his head as she sat down in the back, ignoring GD and glaring out of the window.

She stayed in that position, stubbornly silent for the next half an hour, when she decided to listen to some music. She rummaged around in her handbag looking for her phone but after 5 minutes of searching she finally admitted to herself it wasn’t there. She thought back, wondering if she’d put it in her suitcase but she clearly remembered dropping it into her handbag!

“Stop the cab! I’ve forgotten my phone!” She said and GD raised an eyebrow, ignoring her panic.

“We can’t stop the cab. We’ll miss our flight.” He said calmly and she glared at him.

“Did you not hear me? I said I’ve forgotten. My. Phone.” She said through gritted teeth. GD turned to look at her, his face frustratingly calm.

“Yes and I said we can’t go back. We’ll miss. Our. Flight.” Her eyes narrowed.

“So you expect me to go 3 weeks without my phone?” He pretended to think about it.

“Pretty much, yeah.” She took a deep breath.

“I really hate you Kwon Jiyong.” She muttered as she turned back to the window.

GD smirked. He knew exactly where her phone was. He thought back to her hugging Seungri, and smiled remembering how the maknae had pocketed it without anyone realising. He really did owe him...he sighed happily as he leant his head back on the seat and turned to look at the livid girl. She really was hot when she was mad. This was going to be a fun 3 weeks...