Day 6

My Little Sister

Ji Seong groaned as her body clock woke her up, and rolled over. As her senses began to wake up she realised how much space she had in the bed and decided GD must’ve had work again today. She tried to go back to sleep but her body didn’t let her and eventually she gave up and sat up in bed. The first thing she noticed was a pink heart shaped note on the bedside table. She frowned and picked it up.

Get dressed and go get some breakfast. Oh and wrap up warm, its cold today.

She frowned but did as it said, adding a coat, hat and scarf to her outfit before she left her room and headed downstairs to the hotel restaurant. She loved breakfast in hotels and was excited as she queued up, eyeing up the buffet. There was every single breakfast imaginable. She went for a fresh croissant, small bowl of fruit salad and a cup of tea. Then she sat down at a table for one in the corner. She gaped when she saw another pink heart shaped note attached to the water jug.

Hope you enjoy your breakfast. Eat up quickly and go to the taxis.

Ji Seong’s heart began to race. Where was she being sent? This was like something from a film; no one had ever done anything like this before! She shook her head; only GD...

Once she’d eaten her breakfast she power walked to where the taxis were parked outside the hotel and looked around for the distinctive pink heart. She found it on the parking sign and raced over, grabbing it excitedly.

Follow the road until you see Rilakkuma. Talk to the man, he’s nice.

Stuffing the note into her pocket, Ji Seong started down the road, which it turned out was rather long. Her cheeks flushed in the December cold and she smiled. She liked winter mornings. Eventually she saw a huge Rilakkuma plushy in a shop window and stopped, consulting her note again. Which man? She looked around and, seeing no one, entered the shop. At the counter was a friendly looking white man. He smiled when Ji Seong walked in.

“Hi, how can I help you?” He asked in English and Ji Seong froze. Had GD done this on purpose after she’d struggled with her English homework?

“Um...hello, have you...one...like this?” She asked in her limited English as she pulled out a note from her pocket and showed it to the man. He nodded.

“Ah, so you’re Ji Seong? Nice to meet you! Hang on a minute...” He rummaged around in some drawers behind the counter before pulling out an identical note. “Like this?” He asked and she nodded excitedly, reaching out. He gave it to her.

“Thank you!” She gushed as she read the note.

Thought you needed some English practice :P now go to Seiyu. John will know how to get there.

She cursed and turned back to the smiling shopkeeper. Did he know what the note said? She handed it out to him.

“Do you speak Korean?” She asked and he shook his head.

“No sorry but...maybe you have a question you can ask me in English?” Yep, he was definitely in on this. They’d probably laughed about her terrible English skills when GD had set all this up! She sighed and rubbed her temples, thinking.

“Where is Seiyu please?” She asked.

“Ah Seiyu, turn right when you leave the shop, keep on walking until you get to a crossroads, then turn right again and walk until you come to a roundabout. Seiyu’s opposite.” Ji Seong stared blankly at him, not understanding a word of that.

“Err...I’m sorry?” ‘John’ laughed, and he must’ve felt sorry for her because he produced a piece of paper and pen from one of the drawers behind the counter and sketched out a quick map, handing it over. “Thank you very much!” She said, relieved, as she took the map, bowing before leaving the shop and starting her search.

After a 10 minute walk she reached the large supermarket and frowned; how was she going to find a little note in such a huge shop?! She took the note back out and this time she noticed a piece of writing on the back she hadn’t seen before.

What’s my favourite biscuit?’ Ji Seong thought back to the time GD had helped her with her homework. He’d brought a load of sweets, biscuits and cakes over and must’ve mentioned which one was his favourite...she had no idea! She decided to make a start by heading to the biscuit aisle. Once there, and still not getting any inspiration from the shelves of biscuits, she decided she’d have to examine them all until she found the note. Eventually she found it sticking up from between two packets.

You cheated, didn’t you? Well, opposite the supermarket’s a park. See you there?

Ji Seong laughed, excited to finally be coming to the end of her hunt. She ran out of the shop and spotted the park across the road. She crossed and with her heart racing, entered through the pathway between two massive hedges. It was empty and a layer of frost covered the grass, making it crunch under her feet. She frowned and looked around but there was no one there. She scanned the place more thoroughly but again all she saw was grass and the occasional flowerbed or tree. Ji Seong felt tears come to her eyes; was this all some big practical joke?! But just then she felt two gloved hands cover her eyes and a familiar voice in her ear.

“Surprise!” She spun round and hugged GD tightly.

“Oppa you’re the best!” She mumbled into his big coat and she heard him chuckle.

“Hey, it’s not over yet!” He laughed, and took her hand. “C’mon!” Together they ran across the plain, their feet crunching with every step. They came to a line of trees and GD led Ji Seong through a gap between two of them. She gasped as she came out the other side.

There was a little secret clearing with a cute little picnic laid out. Ji Seong laughed, covering in shock.

“So, on a scale of 1 to 10, how awesome is Kwon Jiyong?” GD grinned and Ji Seong just hugged him, lost for words. He had to take everything to the next level. They sat down on the mat and GD began taking the food out of the hamper, laying it out and pouring them both a small glass of red wine. Ji Seong took in the sheer amount of food and shook her head.

“Stop spending so much money on me!” She scolded.

“Not until you take me back.” He said, leaning forwards and kissing her softly. Ji Seong struggled to resist his sweet lips and cursed her brother. If he hadn’t sent her here, she wouldn’t be in this situation; she’d still be happily in a relationship with Taeyang. It would’ve been much less complicated. GD’s tongue traced her cupid’s bow, demanding entrance and Ji Seong found herself complying. She had no will-power when it came to GD. All of a sudden he pulled away and drew a line of kisses down to her neck which he on delicately, finding her sweet spot and driving her crazy. Think of Taeyang, she told herself. Youngbae, Youngbae, Youngbae she chanted in her head and she wasn’t sure when the chant changed to Jiyong, Jiyong, Jiyong.

A/N: I think I'm going to go with Ilyese244's idea of seperate endings, so after this chapter, there will be 3 of every chapter which will mean it'll take me 3x as long to update cos I want to upload them all at the same time. It also mean I'll have to work out how to make the links and stuff so..bear with :)

In other news, omo~ I don't know whether to get GD's gold/bronze album! Why is there a choice?? By the way, please don't hate me but I'm kinda dissappointed with this album..I mean I love love love One Of A Kind and That XX but the others..I mean they're good songs and if it was anyone else's album I'd be happy it's just..after his first album, GD's got a lot to live up to and whereas with the first album every single song was single quality, I'm not crazy about the other songs for this album. :\

ITTTSSSSS SUBBER THANKING TIME *read in deep manly MC voice* today's lucky subbies..... theinventionofd , TheIceQueen , Maylovesreading & risxeann  !! Well..not really lucky..probably cringing at my cringiness..but ta anyway^^

sarrsourra: Haha how's this for go go going?

seoulchae: He's a changed man, I promise! :P

bigbanglover0804: Well I don't know if I can either yet, I just know they're coming here. They haven't released dates or prices and I'm not sure if I'll manage to get tickets, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed^^ omo I forgot about the JiChan moment hahaha xD maybe in a few more chapters :P

Ilyese244: Haha its ok! Did this chapter do it for you?

Eloraci: You're right, there are looaads of GD fics and Bae is always trampled but..what can I say? I'm a GD fangirl^^ don't worry, I'll make a Youngbae ending too :) is it a compliment then making everyone hate Ji? Hahaha thanks? :P

lolenkang & sayomi23: My friend told me! The dates haven't been confirmed yet though, they just added England onto the end of their list of countries. AAAHHHHH!!!! And thank you lolenkang~

tabi_bias: Haha he just has that effect xD

jackytomboy96: Thank you & I know, would be a dream come true!! Just REALLY hope I manage to get tickets!!

TheIceQueen: Haha I'm sorry I'M unsure of who I like and I'm writing it!! Aw thanks for reading~

highpyromania: I'm excited enough for the whole population of England haha, ah it would be great if you could make me a poster!! Only if you want to, but I would love you forever :3