Hotel

My Little Sister

The flight was awkward, to say the least. Normally Ji Seong would have listened to music but SHE DIDN’T HAVE HER PHONE. So she’d spent the whole journey pretending to sleep, ignoring GD. It wasn’t as though she had much to ignore though, he seemed to understand that she was miffed and left her mainly to herself. She hoped he remained like that for the next 3 weeks. 3 weeks...she cursed her brother not for the first time for doing this to her. After what seemed like far more than 2 hours, the plane finally landed and they stepped out into Tokyo. Despite the fact that she would never in a million years admit it to herself, a part of Ji Seong was actually rather excited by the trip. She’d never been to Japan before. They met with GD’s team and went to find their bags, Ji Seong lagging behind the group. GD noticed and fell back to walk with her.

“Excited?” He asked and she scowled in response, spotting her suitcase on the conveyor belt and pulling it off. When everyone had got their bags they walked to the front of the hotel where a whole line of taxis were waiting. GD gestured for her to follow him as they walked towards the front one.

“To Ana Intercontinental Hotel.” He said in Japanese. Ji Seong raised an eyebrow.

“You speak Japanese?” He shook his head.

“Not really, just learnt a couple of phrases that come in useful.”

“How do you say ‘I’m a two-timing bastard’?” Ji Seong asked sweetly. The rest of the journey passed in silence.

Eventually they stopped outside a huge modern looking hotel and Ji Seong’s mouth dropped open as she read the sign: Ana Intercontinental Tokyo. This was their hotel. GD paid the driver, said thank you and got out. He opened Ji Seong’s door and she got out, focused completely on the magnificent building in front of her. GD saw her expression and laughed.

“Impressive, huh? I heard it’s one of the most luxurious hotels in Tokyo.” He boasted. He looked around. “Now we just need to wait for the translator to get here...”

Quarter of an hour later and they’d checked in in a stylish reception and were in the lift.

“Right,” Said a middle aged man who’d turned out to be said translator. He began assigning rooms, giving everyone their own key. Finally he came to GD and Ji Seong and shrugged, holding out a single key. “I guess you guys will have to share...” Ji Seong gritted her teeth and breathed deeply to stop her from making a scene. GD on the other hand was grinning from ear to ear. As the lift stopped on their floor he put his arm round Ji Seong as they headed off to find their room. She pushed it off. Finally he stopped in front of the last door in the corridor. He looked down at the key and then back up at the door. He nodded.

“That’s us!” He said enthusiastically and pushed the door open. Ji Seong had to admit it was a nice room. But there was something wrong. She pushed open a door to the right and found herself in the bathroom. She frowned.

“There’s only one bed.” She stated as she eyed the double bed wearily. Please no. GD shrugged.

“So there is.” He said, not really bothered as he walked to the wardrobe and began hanging some of his clothes up. Ji Seong refused to admit it. She looked around desperately and in the end walked over to two armchairs. She pushed and pulled at one but it refused to budge. Was she really that weak? She tried again, desperately trying to heave it just a little bit closer to the other one, to make a makeshift bed. GD looked over from the wardrobe and laughed to himself. Wow, she really was stubborn.

“Give it up Ji, you’re sharing a bed with me” He said matter of factly and Ji Seong folded her arms.

“I am not.” She retorted, turning back to the chair. GD wondered if he should tell her they were bolted to the floor. Na, she’d work it out soon enough.

*

Ji Seong reluctantly appeared from the bathroom, wearing checked shorts and a vest top. GD was already in bed, playing on his iphone and smirking at her. He was wearing a black wife beater on top that showed off his toned arms. Had they always been that toned?  She quickly looked away before he noticed but she was too late.

“Done checking me out squirt?” He grinned, instantly reminding her of another time, that seemed far longer ago than it actually was. It was crazy; hardly anything had happened in her 16 years of existence, and then she’d come to Seoul and in a couple of months there’d been so much drama...she sighed as she trudged over to the other side of the bed and lifted the duvet up. Getting comfy as close to the edge as possible. GD rolled his eyes.

“You’re gonna fall out~” He said in a sing song voice and she glared.

“Good. Then I’ll be further away from YOU.” She lay down, facing away from him and shut her eyes tight as she heard him sigh. Her frosty attitude was affecting him far more than he was letting on.

A/N: Okay I'm sorry I'm sorry my heart belongs to GD I couldn't just kick him out of the story! Also I was just watching That XX for the billionth trillionth gazillionth time and omg I swear I have never been this jealous in my whole life. I haven't had so many feels while watching an MV before either..gah G what do you do to me? I'm all oh JIYONG you so y when you look through the keyhole YES JI YES you own that turtleneck OH BABY close me like you close that book haha I need help xD

Eloraci: Aw don't be hard on TOP, he tries his best to be a good brother! Bare in mind he's got a mega tough schedule and not a clue about half the stuff that's going on in the dorm.

B4ll3r1n4: Hahaha I LIKE IT. Hmm maybe in another story, ne? ;) dayumn I wanna bring the rest of B.A.P in but can't see where they'll fit :( *sigh*

tabi_bias: Damn that annoying panda >.< now she'll be stuck with just GD for 3 weeks what a shame the lucky

ninark: woop woop ;) here ya go~