America

My Little Sister

Ji Seong was sprawled on the sofa watching TV with GD when TOP got back. At first no one noticed him so he coughed. His low voice got their attention at once. Ji Seong jumped away from GD and ran up to him, enveloping him in a bear hug.

“I missed you oppa” She said and he hugged her back.

“I missed you too Ji” Then he pulled away and his mouth curled up into a rare smile. “Hey, I got you something.”

Ji Seong felt a pang of guilt at those words, and it got worse when he pulled out a super cute dress from his bag and handed it over. She swallowed. While her brother was in Japan thinking of her and buying her dresses she was messing about with one of his best friends. And not telling him. She smiled weakly.

“Thank you oppa.” She kissed him on the cheek and then escaped off to her bedroom.

Seunghyun frowned. Was she okay? Did she not like the dress? Or was she mad at him for leaving her? He sighed; he shouldn’t have gone. Without acknowledging the other members he moped off to his room.

*

Ji Seong spent the rest of the day in her bedroom, too guilty to face her brother. Since they were little they’d always told each other everything, they were as close as siblings got. While other brothers and sisters would be fighting and saying how much they hated each other, Seunghyun and Ji Seong would be in their tree house playing mums and dads. When they got older, Seunghyun confided only in Ji Seong his dreams to be a rapper, continuing to pretend to his parents he was content studying humanities and cultural studies. Seunghyun looked after Ji Seong and in return she encouraged him to pursue his dreams. This was the first time she’d ever kept anything from him.

*

That evening hunger finally got the better of Ji Seong and forced her out of her room, and she ate dinner with the rest of the members. It was nice to have everyone together for once. Well, almost everyone. Jiyong was at a meeting with papa YG. But 4 out of 5 members was a rare event. Just as they were finishing the door burst open and Jiyong came running in, a huge grin plastered to his face.

“I’M GOING TO AMERICA!” He shouted and Ji Seong’s stomach lurched. No one seemed to notice as the room started to spin slightly and their voices began to echo.

“Man, that’s dope!” Taeyang grinned as he pulled him into a hug. Jiyong was grinning so much it looked as though his face was about to rip in half.

“Yeah for solo promotions, it’s gonna be sick!”

“Take loads of pictures won’t you?” Laughed Daesung and TOP fist pumped him across the table as Seungri patted him on the back.

Not able to say anything, Ji Seong began clearing away the plates as she was completely and utterly ignored. It wasn’t until she’d cleared the whole table and done the washing up that the excitement finally wore off and Jiyong seemed to notice her for the first time. He walked over and even her hurt face couldn’t take the smile off his.

“I’m going to the US Ji!” He laughed taking her hands but with a worried look across at her brother on the other side of the room she quickly yanked her hands away and dragged him into her room, shutting the door behind them. She sighed.

“How long are you going for?” She asked and he shrugged, still not cottoning on that she might be a little hurt that he hadn’t even registered that he’d be leaving her behind.

“A few weeks? A month?” She shrugged again and his grin returned. “Isn’t that crazy?” He laughed. “Papa YG said I’ll be able to meet some American artists...he might even be able to arrange a collaboration!” He shook his head in wonder. “That would be INSANE!” Ji Seong laughed bitterly, finally having had enough of his insensitivity.

“Yeah I bet it’ll be incredible. Hey, why don’t you just move there permanently? Not like you’d miss anything about Korea. Nope, nothing holding you back.” She stormed off and then realised it was her room and she had nowhere to storm too so she just sat angrily down at her desk and pretended to busy herself with her computer.

“What the hell are you talking about?” She heard from the other side of the room but she ignored it as she felt her eyes prickling. She waited tensely for him to come and apologise and say he’d miss her heaps and then kiss her and she’d smile and say she’d miss him too but she hoped he’d have an incredible time and she was really happy for him. She waited. But all that came next was an exasperated sigh and the sound of a door slamming.

A/N: Helloo~ so this chapter's kinda y but its a bit of a drama chappy so be thankful for your style you're welcome that's on me homie YG baby all night till infinity..ANYWAY thanks to my beautiful new subscribers who if I met in real life I would give big sloppy kisses to (watch out): Valentines , soulmate_4_ever , Grapesaranghae , Yenny_ , tabi_bias , hellopikachu96 , Tiararogue , lovis89 , piscesdog , bigbanglover0804 , jihyunnie96 and muahaha ^^ WOW there's a lot of you now..I feel like if I write the wrong thing or muck the story up you'll all form an angry mob and come hunt me down o.O please don't TT^TT BUT this does mean that there is NO excuse for you NOT to comment on my story now cos I know you're there and if you don't I'll track YOU down with my own angry mob >.< (only joking I'm a nice person but I do appreciate comments)

Oh and cos I've seen some authors replying to their comments and it's really sweet, I thought I would too.


Imakissme: Aw I'm glad you like it^^ well, I hope you still like it..you wrote that a couple of chapters ago..o.O

tabi_bias: TOP'S BACK xD well, this chapter wasn't as much about him as it could have been, I'm sorry OTL I guess having GD as a bias kinda makes him pop up in other people's chapters..I'll try and include TOP more later on :3

fanfic_lover: don't worry, this mysterious Su Bin's more of an extra than a main in this story. But that doesn't mean something else won't get in their way! DUN DUN DUN~~~ P.S thank you :3