Confrontation

My Little Sister

After the worst night’s sleep in her whole life Ji Seong woke up to the puffiest eyes and the biggest headache she’d ever experienced. She sighed as she trudged across to the kitchen to get a glass of water and a nurofen.

“Ji!” The one voice she really didn’t want to hear right then woke her up like a bucket of ice cold water being tipped over her head. “Wow...you look awful! Come here baby” Jiyong held his arms out as he walked over to Ji Seong. She gritted her teeth as she shook with anger.

“You PRICK!” She slapped him across the face, causing his head to jolt to the side with the impact and a loud smack to echo over the house. He recovered quickly and gaped at her.

“WHAT WAS THAT-” But he stopped as she swung her fist at him, just managing to grab it before it made impact with his nose. She tried to yank her arm away but he held firmly onto it, causing her to fall into his chest. She growled and slapped his chest repeatedly with the other hand.

“LET-GO-OF-ME!” She yelled in between slaps but he grabbed her other wrist too. Frustrated tears fell down her face as she kicked him weakly in between sobs. “I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!” She screamed, sobbing uncontrollably as she tried to wriggle away from his grip and yelling abuse at the same time. She wasn’t sure at what point Taeyang was woken up but suddenly he was there, stepping in between them.

“Woah, woah, woah! What’s going on?” He asked as Ji Seong tried to get round him to hit at Jiyong again.

“Yeah, what the ’s going on?” Jiyong asked angrily as he rubbed his crimson cheek.

“He’s a two-timing BASTARD.” Ji Seong screamed and the commotion woke Seungri up as well who emerged worriedly from his room and hovered uncertainly at the end of the kitchen. Taeyang turned to glare at Jiyong.

“What?!” He hissed, trying not to lose his cool. Too late, he was shaking as his breath came heavy. Jiyong shook his head, smiling bitterly.

“What a surprise, Youngbae siding with his crush AS USUAL.” He laughed and then pushed Taeyang. Hard. “YOU’RE JUST WAITING TO GET ON JI SEONG!” He poked Taeyang’s head, his face close as he glared at his former best friend. Ji Seong tried to push Jiyong away but he shoved her into the table and a searing pain went up her back.

Now Seungri intervened, grabbing Jiyong and muttering something into his ear. Somehow he managed to half drag his band mate out of the dorm.

“THAT OTHER GIRL WAS WAY FITTER THAN YOU ANYWAY!” He shouted before the door slammed behind him. The house was silent but for Ji Seong’s sobs. Taeyang walked over to her and held her in his strong arms as her legs completely gave out and she cried even more violently, hiccoughing in between sobs. He ‘sh’ed her as he her hair, singing softly into her ear to calm her down.

“I-I hate him Bae, I really hate him” She choked as she sniffed pitifully. He just her hair, rocking her gently.

“I know Ji, I know” He whispered as he wiped her tears with his thumb.

“O-oppa?” She sniffed.

“Yeah?”

“I d-don’t want to go to school today.” He stopped rocking her for a minute.

“Oh I forgot about school! Well I’m not letting you go anywhere in this state, pull a sicky today.” She nodded.

“Ok-kay” After a while he pulled away slightly and then suddenly picked her up bridal style, carrying her over to the sink where he sat her up on the counter, putting the kettle on. He handed her a box of tissues as he made some tea, and then when it was done, handed it to her as he went to the bathroom. He came back out a few minutes later and smiled.

“I ran you a bath Ji, take it easy today, okay? And if you need anything at all just give me a ring." She nodded.

“Thanks oppa, you’re the best.” He shrugged as he lifted her down from the counter by her waist.

“I’ll see you later, okay?” He kissed her forehead and her hair, tucking it behind her ear and smoothing it down at the top. She smiled back.

“Yeah, see you later oppa.” He left and she went to the bathroom. She gaped as she entered. He’d lit candles all around the bath and put smelly oils into the water. She stripped off her pyjamas and got into the warm water, closing her eyes as she lay back and instantly feeling miles better. She didn’t know what she’d do without Taeyang, he was always there for her.

A/N:

lovis89: Drama started

tabi_bias: Oh you! *grins like a freak* Still feel bad for Jiyong? And your wish is my command! Bae to the rescue! This good enough comforting for you? D'awwhh I'll try and keep it up, it's cos I'm trying to get as much done as I can before I go back to school and won't be able to update as often. Thanks for your comments by the way, they always make me smile :3

Also thank you for subbing Niggkaa , BB_Sucker & Fairuzzy ! *mwah*!