4 Months Later

Loving A 4D Girl [HIATUS]

Key's POV:

Noise, something ringing. I moved to the other side of the bed. Arm stretched out trying to reach it but the suddenly, *THUD* I fell on the floor. "Owe. That hurt. Aigoo my head, my back~" i mumbled then I realized my phone was ringing. I quickly stand up and pick it up seeing a name which I have been waiting to call, text me back. Dara, "finally you called. Aigoo." I smiled and my hurt pumped hard as I answered the call.

"Yeobseyo? Noona~ Annyeong~" I said excitedly. "Neh~ Annyeong saengie~ Wanna go out today? I need someone to talk too you know." she said in her cute voice. "Oh yeah sure. I'll pick you up in your dorm. I'll be there like 10 minutes. kkkk" I told her "okay, see you." that's all that she said and hearing her voice, i know she was smiling when she was talking to me.

I changed my clothes, sprayed perfume all over, fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. "Alright I think I'm all set. Time to go and pick Dara noona. I can't wait to see her again 4 months." I said as I was finalizing my look and fixing my clothes. I was wearing a white v-neck shirt with a black coat above it and blue skinny jeans to match it.

I went out and head to my car and drove to 2ne1's dorm. I took a deep breath as I arrived at thier dorm. I got out, went to the door and the rang the doobell. Minutes after, the door opened and I saw her, Dara Noona. Wearing her loose white shirt and denim shorts to match it. I though to myself, "Wow~ she's always beautiful in my eyes. So pure and sweet."  "Hey saengi~" she smiled and waved at me it melts my heart seeing her again. "Hey noona~ Kaja?" I grinned and offered my hand to her. She nodded, got my hand and together we walked to my car.

Opening the door for her, she excitedly got in. I hurried to the drivers seat, got in, starts the engine and drove to an Ice cream shop. Jjangtissimo, a very famous Ice cream shop. "So you diceded to take me to a ice cream. eh?" she giggled as she said while I was about to park the car.

"Hmm, let's see, maybe yeah. kkkk" turning off the engine, went out, opened the door for her and she went out.  Closing the door i ask "Are you going to spend the whole day with me?" she shrugged and slowly walked to the shop and simply said, "Yeah maybe." Locking the car, i heared what she said, and i said to myself quietly, "YES~" as I throw a fist in the air.

 

Dara's POV:

It's 8 am, and its still the same. Aigooo I better clear my mind. I got my phone and checked my contacts. "Who could I possible call?" I scanned through the names, and I found the name Key. "Oh, yeah. I totally forgot you called me and sent me a message. Aigoo, I better make it up to you." I said to myself and called him.

The phone ringing, "Is he going to pick it up? Aigoo saengie. Come'on." I tought then suddenly I heard his voice on the other line. "Yeobseyo? Noona~ Annyeong~" he said excitedly "Neh~ Annyeong saengie~ Wanna go out today? I need someone to talk too you know." I said. "Oh yeah sure. I'll pick you up in your dorm. I'll be there like 10 minutes. kkkk" he said "okay, see you." i said while smiling and ended the call.

I know he is so excited, so I had to dress pretty. I laughed as I tought about it. I checked my closet, and found my favorite loose white shirt and denim shorts. I changed quickly since the time was running fast. I put on a light make up really fast and then my favorite scent of perfume.

Minutes later, the doorbell rang. "Great his here." I said, I quickly ran to the door and opened it to see Key waiting for me. "Hey sangie~" I smiled and waved at him.

====================

[Jjangtissimo]

 

I entered the shop and I found out he was still outside. I peek on the window to see what he was still doing outside. His fist up in the air and he was so happy. "Aigoo~ this saengie. What is he happy about? Aigoo~" I thought and I shook my head. I sat on a table near the counter. I heard the bell of the store rang, "he went, good now its time for him to find me." I nodded to myself and waved at him. He saw me wave at him and went near me. "So what do you want noona?" he ask and I shrugged. "You know already saengie~ Chocolate." I giggled "Alright. Chocolate it is." he said and he went to the counter, and ordered 2 amazingly large cups.

He came back to the table with the cups in his hands, he sat down opposite of me and handed me the cup full of chocolate ice cream. Mouth watering chocolate ice cream. I couldnt wait but dug in and attack the ice cream. After months that sweet taste of chocolate with the hint of mint melts inside and it has the crunch of nuts that breaks in between my teeth.

I feel that tingling sensation every time I that sweet blend of that milk, sugar and cocoa powder. "Hmmmmm~ Maa~ Aigooo i nevrr had this in months. Ahhh its like Im in heaven right now." I couldnt help but exclaim.

"Aigoo noona, thats okay. If you hang with me every time you can get free ice cream. kkkkk" he said jokingly and he smiles at me. He's really cute when he smiles like that at me. "So noona, what happened these passed months?" he asks and i he caught me off guard I shivered and I lost my words. I dont know what to say,I told myself, "keep calm, just tell him the truth. Aigoo~" and i sighed. He waited for me to speak,

 

====================

[Jjang Beach]

 

                                                                    

We arrived, I walked to the shore and sat on the sand. I looked back and saw him bringing a box of soju. I raised an eyebrow and thought, "What is he planning now? Aigoo~" I shook my head and just ignored that thought. He sat down beside my and said, "I brought this in case you want to drink. kkk" he chuckled as he pop one open and gave it to me. I accepted it, bows slightly and sighed. "It's been months since he left me saengie~ Donghae left me." I drank the alcoholic drink, stared at the sunset, closed my eyes and reminiscing the past months.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Update! mianhae if i cut you off. kkkkk but just wait for the next chapter.

Word Count: 1,143