Opening Her Heart

Loving A 4D Girl [HIATUS]

"What should I do saengie?" Dara said while drinking her 4th bottle of soju. Key shrugged and finished drinking his 2nd bottle. Dara let the bottle slip from her grip, stood up and walked to the ocean. Key not minding Dara's actions just continue to stare at her walking, he didn't know what was on Dara's mind. Key just sat there and observed her.

 

Dara's POV:

Staring at the moon, I walked to the waters. I could feel my shorts getting wet and heavy, but still continue to walk. I didn't know where I want to go. I knew what I want to do, I want to die. My shirt soaked in water, it was hard for me to walk, so I had to swim deeper till Key wouldn't see me. Suddenly I heard a voice saying, "Noona~ Yah~ What are you doing?~ Yah~ Noona~ Don't do that~" It was Key, trying to stop me. Ignoring him, I dip my head, hold my breath and closed my eyes waiting for that moment that I would die.

I was short of breath, I couldn't hold it longer but I want to. But then someone grabbed me up from the waters, I could feel the air running through my skin, and I was still holding my breath. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw a blond hair, it was Key. "Don't do this please. Let me be." I managed to choke out and stilL I wasn't breathing. "Ani, I dont want to lose you noona. Please. Stay with me, we are almost there." Key worriedly said. But then, everything turned black. I couldn't hear anything anymore. I passed out.

"Dara noona. Wake up please. I don't want this to happen. Please, noona. Jebal, don't die. I need you~" A voice said, I was coming to my senses I groaned and slowly open my eyes. "Noona!" That voice said again and this time, someone hugged me. I all I saw was blur, "Noona, it's Key. Can You remember me?" that voice said. "Key? Oh yeah, saengie. He saved me." I thought to myself as I sat down and fully opened my eyes and I saw Key staring at me worriedly.

"Why did you do it?" Key said worriedly. "Becuase I dont want this anymore. I dont this kind of life anymore, I dont want to wait for Donghae to come back when he's not. I want to die now and live happy in the next life. Without worrying anything about Donghae anymore." I said as tears fell down my cheeks. Key wiped them and hugged me tightly as he was singing

~Geudae jichigo himdeul ddae

Budi geu yeop.jariae nareul itgae hae.

Badgiman han sarangeul dashi deuril su itgae.

Ee salmi kkeutnagi jeonae.

When you're tired and having a hard time

Please let me stay by your side

So I can give back to you the love I had only received

Before this life ends~

"Noona, there's something I want to tell you a long time ago, before I had a relationship with Hyorin. Noona, saranghae." Key said  whole heartedly and stared at my eyes. "Key~" That's all I could utter as I bend my head down. "Ahh~ but I know you cant accept it now, I'll just wait until its the right time for you noona." Key said as he stood up, got his phone, looked for something and a song came out of the speakers. "How 'bout I make you happy tonight?"

"That's our song." I though to myself and I looked up and saw him singing and dancing I am the Best. My expression lighten up a bit, he was graceful, the song ended and he posed. "kkk, how 'bout that?" he asks then another song played, this time it was Clap You Hands. "Aigooo~ can this night get any better?" I thought as I stood up, wiped my tears, and danced with him. It was enjoying, then the song ended. "Sit down noona. kkkkk this a Fan Sevice.." He laughed and took his phone, I could tell he was finding another song.

The song played. "How 'bout a little y this time?" he chuckled and he dances to Alone. That y dance of Sistar made a lot of samchon fans crazy. But just looking at Key, I could tell, the song fiits him well. Suddenly, the song faded "The last and very special dance. You know, it's dedicated to you noona~" he said and looked for the song in his phone. This song played and he danced. Replay was the song, and also it was my favorite.

I clapped my hands as I was amazed to see him perfome alone and right there infront of me. Just him there dancing to the song I have loved ever since they debuted. The song ended and through out the 3 minute song, I was amazed while Key dancing and he gave me goose-bumps. "You know what saengie~, I am always a big fan of SHINee. Ever since you debuted, I have been following your group." I said whole heartedly and I continued, "And you know what? I have always loved you Key. You always stayed in my heart."

 

Key's POV:

 

"You know what saengie~, I am always a big fan of SHINee. Ever since you debuted, I have been following your group." Dara said and continued, "And you know what? I have always loved you Key. You always stayed in my heart." My eyes widen and heart pumped so fast. I could feel butterflies flutter around me, it was like my dream came true. I couldn't say a word so I just stared at her in the eye.

"Key? Are you there?" Dara waved her hand in front of my face, I startled and smiled "Yeah, Im here. kkk by the way noona, can you repeat what you said" I said, and she repeated, "I said, SARANGHAE KIM KIBUM." she smiled and bit her lower lip. "NADO SARANGHAE NOONA~" I said as lowered down my head to level with hers and stared at her eyes. "Jinjja saranghae." I leaned forward as I kissed her and she kissed me back.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: UPDATE! And sorry if its late cause I am busy bummer, but oh well. I dont know if I want to include a scene since in the RP they had lots of it. haha but anyway, please suggest if I should or not. AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING MY FANFIC.

@cupidzangel: I know.. KKKK btw, Thanks

@sieann: I know right. kkkk

@PEACEMAKER32: thanks for loving it. Here's a new update. kkk :))

Word  Count 1,026