It's Okay, I am Here.

Loving A 4D Girl [HIATUS]

Dara looked around for Key, she walked around the place and saw a hand waving at her. She looked at that direction to see if it was Key, and it was Key. She slowly walked herself to the table, she lowered her head looking down so he wouldnt notice how badly her eyes are. She reached the table, sat down, her head still hanging low. "Hey, where did you go? I was worried." Key said and she simply shook her head saying "Just no where. I wanted a peace of mind that's all"

Key sighed he got up, Dara looked up slightly to see where her lover went, she saw him over the counter talking to a girl. Her heart broke as she saw this, but then she saw he got his wallet, took out some money and the girl smiled as he handed the money to her. Dara's brows furrowed as the smile on the girls face appeared. The girl went to get something at the back and Key waited for her looking around the counter. Dara shook her head as she realized she was jealous, the girl came back with a plate and hand it over to Key. Key bowed and thanked the girl, she did the same "Call me if you need anything" the girl added I over heard it and like a nail was stuck in my heart.

Key returned to the table set the plate in front of us. "You know you have to eat, so I order a cake for you." Key said noticing Dara's expression. Dara only shook her head and stared at the cake. "Baby please, eat up." Key worriedly said pushing the plate towards her. "I dont want to eat." Dara said dryly. "You should at leadt eat, you have been crying alot. And I know you are tired." Key picks the fork up, got some cake and let it hang in the air. "Here, say ahhh~" Dara with no movement, disappointed Key a little, a frown appeared on his lips as he put the fork down back. Key sighs, got his iPod, plugged his earphones in his ear, searched for a song, playing it and stared at the window ouside. Singing out loud.

~Neol jikindaneun yaksok

The promise to protect you

Geu yaksokeun youngweontorok same thing

That promise will eternally be the same thing

Nothing can stop me from loving you, you, you

Naega soomeul shwineun geu iyu, you, you

The reason why I breathe is you, you

Naega norae haneun geu iyu, you, you

The reason why I sing is you, you

Naega saraganeun geu iyu, you, you

The reason why I live on is you, you

Nothing can stop me from loving~

 

Hearing Key sing, Dara snapped her head up and looked at Key. Key still looking outside the window continues to hum the song., she couldnt help but smile see his face so sincere as he sings the song. Those beautiful lips, the gleaming eyes, and his pink tinted cheeks looks very soft melted and healed Dara's aching heart. Key eyed his girlfriend and slowly looks at her, Dara looked away as she saw Key's face moving to face her. "You thought I wouldnt notice at you looking at me? Or, wait, staring at me?" Key said in a low voice as he took out his earphones and kept it in his pocket.

Dara blushed and pretends to stare at the cake, "N-no, I wasnt." Key chuckled, "Why are you stuttering baby?" Dara could only shake her head. Key lead forward and uses his index finger to lift Dara's chin to let her face him. "I love you~" He said as he let out his infamous smile and wink. Dara melted and before she could say anything, Key's lips meet hers gently nibbling on Dara's lower lips.

Her eyes widen but then realizes they were in public, she pushed Key gently away from her and said, "Baby, we are in public. If you want to get naughty, let go home~" Key burst a laugh out and Dara sighs and silently laughs with him. "Aigooo~ Baby, I'm not looking for that today~ I just want your head to be straight again. You've been so confused for a almost a half day. I dont want you to cry anyomore about hyung" Key said as Dara sighs in relief and nods at what her lover said. "So are you still gonna eat this cake or what?" Key added as he picks the fork with a cake on it. "mhmm~ Ahhh~" Dara nods and opens to receive the cake and Key feed her. As Dara bites on the fork and eats the cake, she looks at her latter and said, "I cant finish this cake. Can you help me?" as she pouts and cutely looks at her lover.

Key shook his head in disbelief, "Nope eat this all. You havent eaten since we left your dorm." he said and feeds Dara again, she freely accepts and eats until the half of the cake was gone. Key raises the fork in the air again and Dara stops him by rasing her hand and shakes her head. "Aww~ Fine, I'll eat this then." Key took the last three bites of th cake and sips the coffee. "Are you sure you are full?" Key couldnt help but to ask the latter as he was worried for her.

Dara uses her pointer finger and uses the come-here motion and like a trance, Key moved forward without any argument. Dara leans in by his ear and whispers, "Nope, but I hunger for you baby. I want you~" Dara's y tone sent shivers on Key's spine and he blushed. He immidiately stood up and dragged his latter out of the cafe and went to the car. He starts and drives home.

Dara confused looked at her lover, "Could he be surprised on what I said and offended him? I was just kidding~" she couldnt help but thought. They arrived in the dorm and Key quickly went out the car, dragging Dara out of the car too. As they reach the door, Key couldnt help but kiss his latter on the lips. 

It surprised her to see his lover acting lke this. She wanted to stop him and seccessfully she did, "Can you wait? I need to open the door and then we can continue what you want inside~" Dara said as she rapidly press thier password to their dorm *CLICK* was heard. She opens the door and drags Key inside and kisses him deeply and ended up into a hot make-out.

"You really want to eat me baby?" Key asks as he smirked to see his latter below him catching her breath from the kiss happend. "Yes, I want you badly~" Dara said and bites her lower lip and a seductive look appeared on Dara's face.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE! HUWAAAAAAA MY MIND IS ABOUT TO BURST FROM THE IDEAS! AIGOOOOOOO~ Anyway, I hope you like this update. I couldnt think about anything anymore. If this was bad, then okay fine, imma get better at the next chapter. BTW, for those BYUNS out there, sarry for cutting you out~ hahahah I had to~

And again, suggestions and comments are really apprieciated~ i love you guys~ wew~

 

Word Count: 1,151