Sudden Surprises and The Return of Someone

Loving A 4D Girl [HIATUS]

I DO NOT OWN THE POSTER ABOVE~ CREDITS TO TO THE ONE WHO MADE IT!

I decided not to make this a scene since I made one already before. But don't worry byuntaes, you'll get one for sure next time. KKKKKK Well, anyway, I have been on HIATUS FOR WRITING THIS STORY. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY.. HAHAHAH WELL I'M BACK AND YEAH, NEW CHARACTERS IN THE STORY~ DON'T MISS IT! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara's hands wrapped around Key's neck her latter's lips hardly pressed onto hers. Soft moans escaped from as Key's hands starts to explore her body but then stopped at her waist and it.

 

*RING* *RING* *RING*

 

A familiar ringtone was heard, Dara knew it was Key's phone, trying to push her latter a grunt can be heard from him - she successfully did stop him.

"Your phone is ringing. You might want to pick it up, it might be important." Dara coolly said as Key only rolls his eyes and head to where his phone was lying. Dara on the other hand sat on the couch and turned the TV on changing channels so she could find what she wanted to watch.

Key picked his phone and the call ended, he saw the Onew's number. Although Key and Onew weren't that close, his leader would call and check him about his whereabouts.

He gave him a call and headed to where his princess were, sat beside her and puts an arm on the couch behind her. Waiting for his leader to pick up the call, he leaned towards Dara's exposed ear and whispers,

"You cut me off. I thought you wanted me?" Shivers run down Dara's spine and she slowly turns her head to her lover seeing a smirk pasted on his lips but then was gone.

 

"Oh, Hyung~ I'm here at 2ne1's dorm, so don't worry. And I know you are with Taeng noona say Hi to her for me and Dara. Thanks" Key spoke to the person on the other line.

"Arasseo! Taeng baby, Key and Dara says Hi." The voice on the phone said to his companion. "Yah~ turn it on to speaker, Taeng wants you three to talk." the voice added as Key immediately complied and turned it to speaker.

"Hey there you two!" A female voice suddenly spoke. "Oh noona~ Annyeong!" Key said so as Dara, "Oh Taeng, Annyeong~" Suddenly a giggle was heard, the two wondered why, "Oh, you two are so cute. I hope you guys last long arasseo? Yah, hoobae, I hope you wont hurt Dara sunbaenim or you'll see HellTaeng when I meet you in the corridors of SM." Taeyeon said over the phone laughing.

Key scratched his back head and chuckles, "Of course not, I wont. Don't worry noona. This hoobae knows how to behave." he earned a smack from Dara in the shoulder for bragging. "Oh, I'm sorry about that Taeng, this boyfriend can get pretty braggy." Dara said over the phone and started to give Key glares.

"Oh, arasseo, arasseo. I know how you love each other. Anyway, Onew has something to say to you Key. You better listen up carefully. And oh, see you soon sunbae, hoobae~ Annyeong" That was the last words that came from Taeyeon and a rustle can be heard.

That means the phone was passed down to Onew back again and Key had to turn off the speaker, causing Dara to turn her head back to the TV and started to change channels again.

 

"Alright hyung. What is it? I told you I'm just here hanging out. I better not be disturbing you date with Taeng noona and-" and before he could continue speaking he was cut off by Onew.

"We have a very serious matter here Kibum." Onew said in a serious tone.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*somewhere*

 

Looking at the wonderful scenery, she closed her eyes and inhaled a deep breath a smile was painted onto her lips. She opened her eyes and looked at her latter talking on the phone.

"What is it about hyung?" the voice from the said, it was loud enough for her to hear every time the voice speaks. "It's about Tae~" He then looks at Taeyeon with a smile and she just nodded saying to proceed.

"Taeng Noona?" The voice wondering, "Aniya~ Pabo! Taemin." Onew said coolly, he could feel a cold hand on his thigh he know to whom it belongs.

"Taemin? What about him?" Key said rather irritated about the subject and Onew caught that. "Yah~ Taemin's umma, how can you be so heartless? He's your kid remember?" Onew and Onew earned giggles from the girl beside him.

"Aigoo~ He never did turned back to me after he started to go out with Victoria noona~" Key said in a sad voice.

"Oi, it was because you were to occupied by Dara noona." Onew received a light smack from Taeyeon on the thigh that caused him to look at her with a confused look then Taeyeon only shook her head.

"Oi, he rejected me when I asked him to go out with me. Hyung you know how I don't like it when someone rejects me" Key said as he emphasized 'He' with a release of breath.

"Yes, I know that. But can you just listen to me for a second. Like I said earlier, this a serious one." Onew stated in a serious tone as his lover looks at him giving him a say-it-already look as he just nodded vigorously.

"Get started hyung, I don't have the whole to talk with you." Key said bluntly, "ohh wait, I was just kidding hyung." Key added obviously Dara smack him in the head to rd him to respect his hyung.

"Alright, Taemin and Victoria are getting married." Onew blurted out and he only heard a gasp from the other line. Taeyeon worriedly looked at her lover after what he said giving him the what-did-he-say look only to Onew shook head.

Taeyeon immediately got her phone and called someone.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?" Key shouted through the phone and Onew distanced the phone from his ear, and Taeyeon shoots a glare at Onew.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*back to 2ne1's dorm*

 

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?" Key shouted causing Dara to jump off from the sofa and cover her ears. So as the other members of 2ne1 run out from their respective room.

"What happen?" CL rushing from her room to the living room, "Is there any fire? Where's the fire?" Minzy manage to blurt out due to the shout. "Why? What's wrong?" Bom shouted and rushed to the living room as well.

Dara walked to the kitchen and got a bottle of water and drank it. "Are you giving me a heart attack baby?" she couldn't help but ask as she heads back to where Key and her members where.

"I'll leave it to you to sink it in your head Key. Think about what we should do. Give me call or let's meet up." Onew said and hanged up. "Baby, are you okay?" Dara ask and starts to wave her hand, Key still stunned by the news he heard from Onew.

"Hello? Earth to Key. Are you with me? Are you listening?" Dara said

"I guess it was a pretty shocking news that can cause him like this. Don't you think?" Bom said looking at Dara.

"What could it the-" CL was cut off by Dara's sudden actions. Key regained his consciousness, eyes widen, "Why am I wet?"

"Ha!~ It worked~ I thought it would work! Ha! I'm genius!" Dara exclaimed with her fist up in the air. CL, Minzy, and Bom couldn't believe Dara would do that. "You are wet because Dara unnie splashed you water when you spaced out." the youngest explained to Key.

"So why did you space out Key?" Bom asked eagerly and the rest started to sit on the sofa to listen to Key's news.

"Taemin, and Victoria are getting married." Key said coldly, and everyone's eyes widen by the news.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*back to OnTae*

 

"Is it true yeppuni? Huwaaa chukae~" Taeyeon said in a loud voice. "Oh ne~ gomawo Taetae~ So how are you and Onew doing?" The voice said through the phone, "We are going strong~ How about you and TOP? How's Tabi doing? Did he recover from that bad headache due to his excessive drinking?" Taeyeon joke around.

"Yah~ he is not addicted to alcohol Taetae~" Tiffany said, "Duh, he is~ you can tell by it Pani-ya. He comes home late at night or even sometimes in the morning. Are you really sure that TOP loves you?" a worried toned Taeyeon said

Onew shifted his head to look at his girlfriend. Onew leans in and whispers, "Are you talking to Tiffany Noona?" Taeyeon just nodded at Onew's question.

Taeyeon did not receive an answer from Tiffany. "Just as I thought, yeppuni. Think about it your relationship with him. Not to being or an ,  I just don't want you to get hurt Pani-ya~" a more concerned Taeyoeon then said to break Tiffany's silence.

"Alright. I will think about it. And if I need your help, I will call you. Nomu nomu gomapgo Taeng~" Tiffany said. "Un, No problem yeppuni~ I am always here for you. So see you later, Onew being impatient right now. I love you Pani~ Bye" and those last words Taeyeon hang up.

"So how did Key react to the news you announced to him?" Taeyeon has her head onto Onew's shoulder and Onew her  hair "Weil, he just shouted at me like this," Onew stopped Tae's hair and prepared for the shout, Taeng on the other hand had her head straight waiting for Onew to start.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!" Onew shouted and Teayeon jumped from the bench, Onew noticed this and tried to hugged the once calm and curious Taeyeon that has now on her feet.

"Huwaa that was loud, Onew. That's how Key shouted? WOW! Taeyeon said her eyes wide. "Yeah, you can only hear that kind of shout when he is surprised." Onew said laughing and puts an arm over Taeyeon's shoulders.

"But for the record, Taemin and Victoria are like just months but they are getting married. DaraKey came first before them and even they are not rushing to get married." Onew complained worried about .

Taeyeon let out a sigh and hugs Onew tight, "Well we don't know what really is the reason why they are marrying. It's not like Taemin got Vicky pregnant right?" Taeyeon said but in her own words, she froze.

"Taeng? Yaaa~ Taeng? are you okay?" worried Onew said and started to shake Taeyeon. Then she started to blink a few times and stared at Onew. 

"I think I got it now why they are getting married."

And with what Taeyeon said, Onew started to rush to SHINee's dorm with Taeyeon of course.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2ne1's dorm*

 

"WHAT?! Are you serious?" Dara broke the silence in the dorm. Key could only nod his head.

"I can't believe this." Minzy said. "Niether do we." CL said as she pointed to her and Bom.

Dara shook her head. "They have been for months now and what they are rushing? Can your member responsible enough? Can he really take good care of Victoria?"

"I don't know~" Key said coldly and hugged Dara who was sitting beside Key.

Everyone was silent until a phone rang. It was Key's ringtone again, Dara nudged Key to see who it was. The caller ID stated it was Onew.

Key picked it up and answered.

"Yobseyo? Hyung?"

"I need you to come home immediately" Onew's voice was serious and scary for Key. "I'll be there." Key said ended the call and complied to what Onew said.

"I'll be going back home. They need me there. I think this is about Taemin. I'll pick you up tomorrow if you are free. I love you" He kissed Dara's lips and went out the door to head back to their dorm.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

WEW! I think this is the longest chapter that I have wrote. I had to cut this chapter, I will continue on the next one. It is just too long. Due to Taemin and Vicky's marriage. /laughs aigooo these kids.

OH BTW, if you didn't like how these idols are being themselves, I have to tell you this story came from an RP(roleplay) so yeah~ So I best if you do understand. xDDD

Anyway, I added some new characters~ YEEEEEY I kinda wanted them to shop up since it is the music industry~ you know. It would be dull if there were no moments from the other idols. lol

okay imma stop blabbering now so enjoy and wait for the next chapter~ kkkkk