Her Love will Never Die

Loving A 4D Girl [HIATUS]

"uhnnn Key" Jessica moans from his touch, yes she misses his touches, his kisses, everything from Key's head to his toes. Jessica misses everything about Key, Her life was Key.

Key's hand reaches the most sensitive part for Sica, she leaned onto his ears whispering seductively, "I know you want it. I'm only for you Key. I have been waiting for so long." Key shivers and came back to his senses.

Looking at himself panting, shaking his head. "No." He uttered softly. "I can't do this. I have Dara now, and you have GD. Stop Jessica. Stop." Key held tight onto Sica's shoulders and looked her in the eye as tears were starting to build up.

"No, I want you Key. Why couldn't you look at me the same way you did before?" Sica said in a shaky voice. "Enough. I had enough Sica. No more. Yes I will admit, I stil love you, but not like this." Key shook his head and ran away from her.

Sica fell to the ground crying, "Why Key? WHY? What does Dara have that I don't?" Her voice trembling with her body, she felt everything back from the very start where Key hurt her. She closed her eyes and the memories were still fresh in her mind.

The very night Key decided to be with her officially was also a very painful night.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

*Yawn* Jessica stretches and rolled on her bed. Looking at the time she thought to herself, "What time is he coming? Aigoo he better hurry. I'm getting bored." SNSD's dorm wasn't always this quiet, it would be filled with screams, loud laughs, sounds of feet running around, voices raised cause two or three members are quarreling.

To Jessica, it was always like that, now, hearing nothing but only silence, it made her crazy. She rubs her head in frustration and decided to take a shower.

Suddenly a car engine was heard not long ago, Sica didn't notice this since the water was running from above to the floor which made loud splashes. The driver cut the engine off and headed to the dorms door. He door belled a couple of times but no one answers.

He checked the door if it was open, and he was in lucky. The door opened and he sneakily went in. From the bathroom, Sica heard the door open. Her head shoot straight to the door, she tried to think who would come in.

Key scanned the dorm and entered the first room to the right, as he opened the door, he saw the pink walls, bed, pillow cases, and the lamp shade.

Everything was pink, he scanned the room and saw different kinds of Hello Kitty stuffed toy from big to small laying in the corner of the bed, totoro plushie in the middle of the pillow and one different colored plushie. A dookkung layed beside the totoro plushie. 

"Tiffany noona's room. Wow, she loves pink. And what is that dookkung doing here?" He sighed and exited and slowly closed the door. He then moved two rooms after Tiffany's room and he saw a sign, 'Do not Disturb' he chuckled and Key opened the door slowly.

"Jessica? Sica are you home?" a manly voice said, to Jessica it was the sweetest thing. She smiled as she heard the voice, but she didn't wanted to speak to surprised the expected visitor.

She stayed in the tub and enjoyed herself in her bubble bath. Once again she shot her head towards the door as she heard the room door open, smirking to herself. "hmm~ he found his way all by himself. That was unexpected." She thought still atyed and enjoy her bathing.

Key explored the room to double check if it was hers. He saw posters of Sica, pictures of Key lied flat on a notebook. He studied every room and found a shelf full of books. "Oh she likes to read? Cool."

The book shelves were filled with the books: Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner, Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot, How to Talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: The Secrets of Good Communication by Larry King, and the City by Candace Bushnell, Dreamgirls by Denene Millner, P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern, Atonement by Ian McEwan, The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch, How to Be Lovely: The Audrey Hepburn Way of Life by Melissa Hellstern, The Talmud, Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, Something Blue by Emily Giffin, Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella, Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella, and Flowers For Algernon by Daniel Keyes.

All those titles struck his eyes, he smirked. "Interesting books" He thought. He moves his way up to the bathroom door, places his ears on the cold rough surface and quietly listened to what was inside.

He heard water splashing and without second thoughts, he whispered to himself, "Jessica." and smirked and slowly turned the door knob but unfortunately, it was locked. He cursed silently and sat quietly on Sica's bed waiting for her to come out.

All she could hear was silence, she decided to finish up. She got out from the tub, dried herself and and wears her pink bath robe.

The door opens and Key turns his head to that direction. He saw Jessica on her robe and with a towel on her hand drying her hair. Sica pretended to not know that Key was there, her eyes widen then shrieked. "What the!! Why are you in my room? How did you get in? Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Key immediately silenced Sica with his lips pressed on hers. He then could feel a smirk forming from her lips, he stopped and leaned away. "What's with that smirk?" he said, "Uhm, nothing~ kkk" Jessica replied and hugged Key.

"What took you so long? And what are you doing here?" Looking up at him in his eyes. Kissing Sica's forehead, he said "I'm sorry, I had to finish my business with Hyorin. And Yeah, I'm Single." Jessica's eyes widen and her hugged tighten around his waist.

"You're kidding right? You can't ne single, you are married with Hyo. Or you divorced her?" She asked, Key shakes his head "Ani, she broke up with me, and we are getting divorced tomorrow. So I'm free to love you now~" he kissed the side of Jessica's lips. Lifts her up, walks over to the bed and lays her gently.

"Come lay with me." Jessica said and patted the empty space beside her. Key lied with her and hugged her tightly. "Ahh this is so good~" he said and leaned over to her to kiss her.

She gladly reply with a kissed, her hands found its way to his neck and wraps them around. As Key deepens the kiss, his hands roamed around her body and explores it.

He found a very pleasing spot but was then stopped when his phone rang. A grunt was heard from him as Jessica giggles from his reaction. He picked up the phone, "Oh? Boys night out? Wait? What?" He wondered but he said it aloud. Jessica scooted over to him and looks at the message that was sent from GD.

"Oh, okay now I understand. So you wanna come baby?" Key said and looks over to his side where Jessica was. "But isn't it a Boys  night out? Is it okay if girls come?" She wondered and key just nods. "Yep, so, you better change, and I will see you there okay? Love you." he kissed her one last time and leaves.

Jessica chuckles and said to herself, "Just same as the old Key." She shook her head in disbelief and started to change.

 

*Bar*

Key arrived, he went in and looked for the others. He saw a hand waving at him, he advanced to the place to see GD, Yuri, Hyorin, Changmin, and TOP. He didnt expect Hyorin to be there, but he just then sat beside her.

They greeted each other and GD hands Key a shot glass. "Here have some." Key bows his head slightly and starts to drink.

 

Minutes later, after couple of shots Key was drunk. So as the others except for Changmin and Hyorin since they didnt drink that much.

Yuri decided to dance on the dance floor and have fun. Key saw this and followed her. Key and Yuri danced ily on the dance floor, as GD appeared in front of them.

"Hey, my turn to dance with Yuri. Get your out of the dance floor Key." GD snickered. Key gasp and shot a glare to GD and went back to drinking whiskey.

He watch GD and Yuri having so much fun. He shot glares at GD again and GD just smirks if he sees Key's glare. Key stood up and walked towards them.

He pulled Yuri by the arm and starts to dance with her. GD on the other hand, glared and them. "Hey, Yuri was mine, give her to me~ I was dancing with her." GD spat out angrily. "I was dancing with her first~ Pabo! And You back off from my GIRL!" Key said and continued to dance whilst Yuri was just giggling hearing those two argue.

"Hey Key you should stop since one here is hurting bad." Changmin shout from where he was. Key shot a glare at him and looks at his side Hyorin wasn't there anymore. He wondered looked everywhere, until he saw Hyorin chasing someone out from the bar.

"Jessica" He thought "Oh !" Key spat out and rushed through the the door. He heard a glass broke and he was shivering on what to happen next. He saw Hyorin in front of Jessica.

"Hey, stop it. Dont do it. It's not worth it." Hyorin said. He leaned sideways and to see Jessica who was holding a broken glass. His eyes widen.

"STOP!" Key shouted. "Please put that glass down Sica. I dont want you to get hurt. Please put that down." he continued in a soft voice.

Jessica's tears rolled down to her cheeks as Key was slowly advancing towards her. "Give me the glass please." Key said and lays his palm out.

She was about to give it to him but unfortunately she got a cut from the glass on her finger. Blood oozed down and she put pressure onto it and dropped the glass.

Seeing this, Key wanted to hug her but he knows how hurt she is.

He took a few steps back from her and drops to his knees. "I'm sorry, I am a total jerk. You dont deserve me Sica. You deserve someone else that wouldnt hurt you so bad." tearing up and covered his face. 

Jessica could only cry silently as she heard the latter speak such words. "I'm not worth it, I would only hurt you. And I have to say, I would rather treat you as my toy than a girlfriend. I would rather have with you all day rather than loving you like you should be."

Those words struck her heart, she could hear her bones shatter into pieces. She walked over to Key and slapped him so hard on the cheeks and ran away.

Leaving Key a bloody red cheek whilst the tears roll down his cheeks.

 

*END of FLASHBACK*

 

Sica rubbing her eyes, drying the tears. "No matter what Key, I will always love you. Even if you only want me because of . I would still accept you." she mumbled to herself.

She got her phone and dialed a number. "Hey oppa, i would agree to work with you. Someone just opened my eyes." she said

"Well, good thing you realized now. So meet up with me. I'll send you the location. See you Sica." a voice said through the phone.

"See you too oppa. I cant wait" Sica said and ended the call. "Wait for me Key." she said to herself.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone~ Wew~ I think it took me a week to update. Well I had to space out again to figure out what to write. ><"

Do you agree Key was a jerk before? Would you? xD I think no one would like to see Key love Sica? Well, at least he didnt give in to Sica. HUWAHAHAHAHA

 

@chescuuuuuh14: that i do not know yet. but Dara will know soon enough. xD

 

Anyways DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ARASSEO? SARANGHAE~! xD (/.\)