Sudden Surprises and The Return of Someone (Part 2)

Loving A 4D Girl [HIATUS]

*SHINee's Dorm*

 

Key arrived and sat down with Jonghyun and placed his head on his shoulders. "So tell us Taemin, why do you want to marry Vicky noona so soon?" Onew asked the maknae and he smiled saying, "Vicky is pregnant. That's why~"

"Taeng was right." Onew thought to himself and looked at Taeyeon but she just nodded.

Everyone's eyes widen from the sudden words Taemin blurted out. Key was shaking, Onew shaking his head as Taeyeon was holding his hand, Jonghyun tried to calm Key down (A/N: aaaaaah~ JongKey moment~ xDD) and Minho silent as usual.

"Hyungs, I can take care of myself, Vicky too and the baby. Don't worry to much about me." Taemin said. "You guys are just been for months and now this. You are rushing things Taemin." Key officially opened his mouth

"I-I....."

"I am disappointed Taemin being your umma. I feel like my own son went into the wrong path." With that, Key stormed out of the dorm hiding his tears from them.

All of them except Jonghyun left Taemin in the living room. "Just give everyone time. They will soon accept it."

"But when hyung? When?" Taemin covered his eye and started to cry. Jonghyun sat beside him and comforted him. "Everything will be fine okay. Stop crying."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*somewhere*

 

Key was driving fast through the highway, he kept hitting on the steering wheel as tears run down his cheeks. He decided to stop by a bar and grab himself a drink. He walked his way to the entrance and he was stopped by the bouncer by the door. Key showed his ID and he then went in.

Sitting near the bar, he ordered some whiskey and sips on the glass. He was trying to clear his head on what Taemin just said, He couldn't believe that the maknae would rush things, he then heard his ringtone. Grunts but he manage to pull his phone out. Calling: Dara Baby was seen in his screen. He ignored and continued to drink finishing his first glas and ordered some more.

 

Watching him from a far, observing what he would do next. But her urges can not hold anymore. She stood up from where she was and slowly approached him. But then someone grabbed her in the arm she immediately look at the direction and who it was.

"Donghae oppa?" she uttered in a low voice. Donghae put his finger on her lips, silenced her and dragged her to a private room.

"I see you still you love him huh Jessica?" Donghae said and sat on the sofa whilst drinking his whiskey. Wide eyed Jessica just nodded and stayed quiet for a while. "Then why don't you get him for yourself?" Donghae ask as he patted the sofa gesturing Jessica to sit with him.

"I'm just waiting for the right timing, and why are you asking me such things oppa?" Jessica sitting beside him and offered her some whiskey.

"I wanted to work with you. And you know what I mean Sica." Donghae said and looks at Sica eyes seriously. Yet Sica couldnt get what Donghae said, she stood up, "If I happen to agree, what would would you give me?" Donghae got that she didn't get it.

"It's easy Sica, you get Key, I get Dara. Just simple. We work together. As Partners." Donghae said bluntly. Sica shook her head "No, it's not that simple Donghae. We could not break them apart." Donghae stood up and went near her.

"It is simple Jessica Jung. You are pretty, you always get Key remember." Donghae whispers to her ear.

"What should I do then." Jessica said. "You know what to do Sica. I'll leave the rest to you." Donghae and left the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*back to Dara*

 

She layed her phone on her side and stared at the ceiling, "Why isn't he picking up?" sighed and stood up. Got changed and went out. "Yah~ I'm heading out for awhile." Dara shouted CL in the living room said "are you  off to SHINee's dorm unnie?" Dara shook her head "Ani, I'm heading to the park. I just wanna have some time alone in the cool breeze of the night." and she heads out.

Walking to the park, she kept on sighing, "where could he be?" she thought and kicks a small rock on the floor. A heavy sigh escaped from . She got her phone and called him again. "The number call cannot be reached please try your call later." a voice from the phone said as she ends and hides her phone.

Sighs and looks up to the sky seeing a star above. "Yah~ where could that pabo be? I know he is mad but he needs to understand why Taemin is doing this." talking to the star, breath and closes her eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*back to the bar*

 

Jessica slowly approached Key to where he is. "You're all alone tonight. Where's your girlfriend?" Jessica asked from behind and hearing this, Key turned around.

His eyes where swollen, puffed and red, sniffing look liked he had been crying. "why do you even care Jessica noona?" Key said bluntly and Jessica got caught off guard and her eyes widen.

"Why couldn't I care about you and your present girlfriend?" She said and wraps her arms around Key, "This is not apropriate Sica." Key said and unwraps her hand around his neck and turns around to continue to drink his 4th glass of whiskey.

"I know you still love me Key. You are just hiding it from me. You are hiding it deep inside your heart." Jessica points Key's chest with her pointer finger.

"And If I am? What are you going to do?" Key raised his eyebrows and looks at her coldly. Jessica smirks and drags key to a private room.

"What the-" Key was cut off when Jessica's lips was pressed hardly on his. Pushing him to the wall earned her a grunt, locking him in her arms. Key tries to fight the kiss but to his surprise, he gives in. His body saying the different thing. Jessica stopped from what she was doing, "I thought so. You are still in loved with me Key." she smirked and traces Key's side of his cheek to his chin.

A gasp was heard and she smirk. "Yes, I still love you Jessica." Key said and immediately flipped Jessica earning a grunt from her as he smirked.

"This is what you get for being a very bad girl." Jessica smirked as Key kissed her neck.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! uh-oh~ KEY~ What the heck are you doing? ><" Aigoooo~ Well I hope you liked the story. Oh yeah, Sorry if I had to RUINED DONGHAE AND JESSICA'S IMAGE.. Remember it's just a story.. and it came from a ROLEPLAY... so yeah

Don't forget to comment, subscribe thanks~! :3333