Letting Go

Loving A 4D Girl [HIATUS]

Weeks later, May 27 2012, today is the day of Super Junior's Super Show 4 and it is held in the Olympic Gymnastics Arena, Seoul, South Korea. Super Junior members were preparing for their encore show tonight. We all know that what ever happen to the members, it will always be a spectacular show. And today is the day when Dara decided to talk with Donghae and Key has to come with her.

 

Dara's POV:

 

"Let's get going baby. I think hyung is in the site now and he's in backstage practicing." Key said as he was opening the car door. "Okay, okay, I'm coming. Jankkaman!~." I shouted from the living room as I was spraying perfume on. I ran of outside to his car and got inside, he closed the door, he immediately got in to the driver's seat and starts the engine. "So, are you excited to talk to hyung babe?" Key said. "Not really. I'm more of nervous. He might not like what I'm going to say." I said looking out the window on my right. Suddenly I felt warm in my thigh, I slowly looked down and see what it was. Key's hand on my thigh, I smiled and looked at him. "It'll be okay. Don't worry to much and I know you can do it." he said in his sweet voice.

We got to the location and we head out. We went to the backstage and we saw Ryeowook and Siwon, "Hey Wookie~ Is Hae here?" I asked and Key held my hand. "Hey. Hae's in the backstage. And Noona, its not the best time to talk to him." Ryeowook said. "But I need to talk to him wook. Please." I pleaded and wook nodded. "Okay alright. follow me." Ryeowook said as he headed to the backstage. "I'll come with you." Key said holding tightly my hand. "Ani, I'll face him alone baby. Just wait here okay?" I kissed his cheeks and followed ryeowook to the back stage.

I saw Donghae sitting on a chair; his face was pinkish, tired, puffy eyes, I could tell he had been crying a lot. I slowly walked towards him suddenly a hand stopped me and spoke, "He might not answer nor talk to you noona. He is different now." I could tell it was Ryeowook since he was the only one with me, I nodded and walk towards him. "Hey~" I said as I looked at him and he just looked at me. Not excited nor enthusiast to see me, "How have you been? It''s been months since we have talked and hanged out." I continued, pulled a chair and sat beside him. Again, he didn't answer nor speak. "Come'on speak up Hae. It's been a while and I want to let you know that I have been wanting you back for months now but it seems you never have called me. The latest call you made was like a week ago but before that never." I looked at him and he looked away like he didn't care about me. "Donghae all those times what were you doing? Where was your promise that you wont leave me?" I continued and waited for his voice to come out.

"Are you going to be like this from now on?" I slightly raised my voice but at that point I could feel my eyes water. "This? Giving me the silent treatment, huh Hae?" I raised my voice entirely and stood up from my chair. "Or are you just hurt because I'm not with you anymore? And because I dont love you anymore? Is that it Hae? You're crying because of that?" I furiously said. "Now do you feel how I felt when those time's you weren't around? It hurt's right? And Donghae, I love Key as much I have loved you. So please accept it and someday you too will find your own love. I know you will be happy just wait and it will come. Goodbye Hae. See you around." I kissed his cheeks and left him alone.

I went back out I looked where I left Key but unfortunately he wasn't there. I was worried where could he have gone tears dropping from my eye I looked every where but no Key to be found. I checked my phone to send him a message but then he left me a message.

Text Message:

Baby, I'll be waiting for you in the coffee shop. Call me once you're done. I love you.

 

I sighed then started to walk out of the building with teary eyes and I tried to clear my head.

 

Key's POV:

 

30 minutes has passed and Dara hasn't come out. "Aren't they done talking yet? What's taking them so long?" I thought to myself, then I decided to leave the building to clear my mind and have some coffee. So I did and went to the nearest Coffee shop and got myself a coffee. "it would be rude if I wont tell her where I am. I should leave her a message."  I thought to myself and got my phone and started to type,

Text Message:

Baby, I'll be waiting for you in the coffee shop. Call me once you're done. I love you.

-Message Sent-

Once done, I headed to the coffee shop, chilled and waited for them to finish talking. Few minutes passed, seems they are not yet done. No sign of Dara still, no message nor call. "Aigoo~ are they done yet?" I checked my phone once again, still no sign of her. I sighed and decided to give her phone a ring. I dialed her number and a 3 rings later, she answered. "Hey baby where are you?" I quickly said and I heard her sniffing. "I'm in no where. I'm lost don't look for me." Dara replied and I was worried on what she said.

"Baby why would you say that? Where are you? Come here, please baby, you're making me worry." I said to her with a shaky tone of voice. "Just..... I'll see you later, bye." she said then hung up. It made me worried more. I could not be myself after what she said to me over the phone. Thoughts of her and Donghae Hyung crossed my mind over and over again. I laid my head on the table and closed my eyes thinking to myself "Could it possible be? She fell in love with hyung again?" I shook my head and thought again, "Pabo, this was your idea to let them talk, now your blaming her? Aigooo Key." A heavy sigh came out, holding my phone, pressing the home button, I saw her, her picture, the background photo of my phone. I sighed again, I scan through the my gallery of photos and end up seeing our pictures together, how happy she was.

In two hours and a half, she sent me a message.

Text Message:

Are you still in the coffee shop? I'm coming.

Great! She's coming. I immediately sent her a message and waited again anticipating. *DING* the bell from the door ring I look up and I thought it was her. I shook my head and took a sip from the cup of coffee I bought. *DING* the bell rang again, I snapped my head up and saw her and a smile appeared on my lips.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it took me long to update~ HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but anyway, this chapter might be not a good one... aigooo anyways, i'm sooooo stuck on what to write about this two. But anyway, i just have to space out for about 15-30 mins until an idea come out. Sooooo~ wait for the next one~ PYOONG~!

 

Word Count: 1,231