Meeting an Old Friend.

Loving A 4D Girl [HIATUS]

Key's POV:

 

"I'll try not to hurt you noona. I'll try not to make the same mistake." I said and hugged her. "I hope so. I love you baby." Dara said to me and hugged me back. I looked at her beautiful eyes and lips, I still couldnt believe she's mine then a phone ring, "What's that? I mean, who's phone is it?" I asked as I looked around, "It's not my phone and its getting louder baby. I think you should wake up now." she said as I slowly open my eyes.

I realized the phone was ringing so I reached out to the desk, and got the wireless device. Answering without looking at the name I said, "Yeobseyo? Nuguya?" "Hyung~ It's Teamin. How are you doing?" Taemin said. "Oh Taeminiee, I'm doing fine dongsaeng. You?" I asnwered him as I scratched my head, stood up from bed, went to the kitchen and search for food.

"I'm doing fine too hyung. By the way, I'm with Victoria noona today." Taemin said and the glass slip my hand in my state of shock. "Hyung? Is every thing alright?" Taemin asks. "Ah~ Neh, neh~ Okay, just enjoy today saeng. I'll see you later tonight. Annyeong" I said as I ended the call, looked down the floor where the broken glass were and cleaned the mess up. *SLICK* I groaned as my I felt blood running through my finger. "Aigoo, a cut.-" I was cut off as my phone rang.

I looked it up and see who it was, I saw Dara's name on the screen. I answered and put it on speaker so I could wash the blood of my finger. "Yeobseyo? Baby?" Dara said, "Neh~ baby im here. Why you called?" I ask and blood keeps dripping. "Well I just wanted to check on you since I had a bad dream and it was about you." Dara said in a worried tone.

"Oh jinjja? I'm fine, I'm totally fine. I just got a cut from a glass. That's all." I calmly said and she gasp and sighed. "Glass? Wae? What happen?" she ask again. "Well, I was talking to Taemin minutes ago and he said he was with Victoria noona. And I was shocked cause, he doesnt really hang out with her." I said.

"Is that so? Well, they just might be hanging out for work baby." Dara said calmly this time. "So can I come and visit you? So I could tend your cut?" she continued with a cute voice. "Aww, arasseo. I'd love you to be here. What time are you coming?" I said and finished up washing my finger.

"At 12 noon baby. I'll prepare something for you too." she said sweetly. "Hmm~ what could that something be?" I ask and she giggled in the other line. "So I'll see later then baby? I love you." She said "Neh~ I love you more baby" I gave her a kiss through the phone and ended it.

In the shower, excited for Dara to come over, I couldnt help myself but sing,

~Ireol ttaereul bomyeon na eorigineun hangabwa nun ape dugodo eojji haljul molla
Eotteoke deul sarangeul shijakago ineunji sarang haneun saramdeul malhaejwoyo

Eonjenga geunyeo soneul jaba bol nal olkkayo
Gameun dunun wiye kiss-haneun naldo wajulkkayo

Hello, hello, nareum daero yongil naesseoyo
Hello, hello, jamshi yaegi hallaeyo
Hello, hello, naega jom seotuljin mollado
Who knows eojjeom urin jal dweljido molla

Naega dagaseoya haneunji deo gidaryeoya haneunji
Modu dareun mareul haneunge deo eoryeowo, midulsu eopgejyo
Bogiboda nuni nopayo ireon il nan heunchi anayo nae mal mideojwoyo, yeah

Amureoji anke geunyeol aneul nal olkkayo
Saengakan daero modu irwojin dan mal mideoyo

Hello, hello, nareum daero yongil naesseoyo
Hello, hello, jamshi yaegi hallaeyo
Hello, hello, naega jom seotuljin mollado
Who knows eojjeom urin, oh yeah

Cheo-eumeun anijyo sashil malhaja myeon sarando ibyeoldo haebwajyo
Hajiman eoryeowoyo imareul mideojwoyo geudaeneun dallayo

Hello, hello, ibeonen nareul da geolgeyo
Hello, hello, oh yeah, baby, baby, baby girl
Hello, hello jigeumeun eotteolji mollado
Who knows eojjeom urin

Hello, hello, oh yeah
Hello, hello, naege gihwereul jwoyo
Hello, hello, geure jigeumeun eotteoji mollado
Who knows, uri duri
Unmyeongil jimolla
Hello, hello~

 

After singing the song, I finished my shower and prepared myself. I change into my favorite stylish clothes, dried and styled my hair, splashed perfume on and looked at the mirror to see how do I look. "Okay, you are ready and handsome Key." I said as I finalized and fixed everything. "Soon the door bell will ring and I will open the door and see her. Aigoo~" I said to myself and my phone rang. It startled me, so I sighed and grabed my phone and check who was calling.

"Changmin hyung? Why would he call me?" I wondered and answer the call, "Yeobseyo? Hyung? Waaeyo?" I asked and sat down at living room sofa. "Ahh, Key. How do I say this.." Changmin sighed, "Hy-hyo-hyorin is in the hospital. And she wanted you to know that." he continued.

"What?-" I was cut off since the door bell rung, so I got up and opened the door and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. I covered the phone and talked to Dara, "Hey, How are you? Take a seat first Imma take this call. I love you." Dara nodded and she sat on the couch beside me.

"Hyung, mianhae. Wae? Why is she in the hospital?" I asked and Dara looked at me worriedly and curious about what the other line will say. "Well, you better come here so you would know. Goodbye Key." Changmin said and ended the call as I sighed and put the phone down. "What''s wrong baby?" Dara asked as she hugged me tight. "Hyorin is in the hospital. And I dont know what happened to her." I lowered my head down. "We can go if you want." Dara said and kissed my cheek. "Jinjja? Arasseo.." I flashed a faint smile.

 

Dara's POV:

 

We arrived in JJang Hospital, Key ask the information desk for the room of Hyorin. Then we got there and he knocked. "I hope she's okay." Key said and he looked woriedly at me. The door opened and I saw Changmin, "Oh? Changmin? Lee Changmin?" I surprisedly said, and he just nodded, greeted us and took us in. "So what happened to her?" Key said to Changmin while he was holding Hyorin's hand. "She lost the baby." Changmin said in a low voice and Key's eyes snaped wide open as he froze staring at Hyorin.

I started to worry seeing Key's eyes flare, his eyebrows close together, then he let go of Hyorin's hand and he curled up his fists to strong shaped balls. I stood up, faced Changmin, pushed him to the wall and grabbed his collar. "I TOLD YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HER!" Key shouted at his sunbae.

He didnt care if his older than him, he cared for Hyorin so much. "I know it was my fault and I'm sorry." Changmin said dryly and Key couldnt handle his feelings no more, he punched him in the face a couple of times. So as Changmin punched him in the face an Key started to bleed.

I cried seeing them fighting and I could not handle seeing them like that, so I decided to stop them. I squeezed myself in between them and tried to push Key and successfuly I did. He landed on the floor looking at me as I was crying. "S-STOP IT." I shouted at them both.

"You know what noona, you should tame that wild animal you got there. He's very dangerous. Maybe one day he might some one with that temper he has." Changmin said as he wiped his blood from his lips. I walked near where Key is still sitting and wipping the blood off his face.

"No, he doesnt need to be tamed and he's not an animal. He's even not dangerous. He just wanted to protect Hyorin that's all." I said as I help Key up. "Just dont hurt her hyung that's all." Key calmly said. "Well, we'll better get going Changmin. I think we are disturbing you two." I said as I and Key walked to the door. "Tell Hyorin to call me when she's awake hyung." Key said and we bid good bye to Changmin and we exited the hospital.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: UPDATE!!! Aigoooo Key.... tssss but Dara waaaaaa. kkkkk So okay I might make a scene soon enough. Suggestions are really loved. kkkkkkk Thank you again really, you guys keep me going. kkkk COMMENTS ARE ALSO LOVED.

@sieann: I know it was fast. but well Dara really loves Key that much before.. kkkkk

@PEACEMAKER32: yeah I hope so too. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Word Count: 1,394