Happenings at Mokpo

Loving A 4D Girl [HIATUS]

Flash Back:

Slowly turning to her side, spreading her arms in the air to stretch and finally, open those shut eyes of Dara due to tiredness. "Ahhhh~" she let out a breath. Looking at her side, she couldn't see Donghae anywhere. She decided to get up, comb her hair and went down then there she saw her love of her life preparing breakfast with his umma. She tried to slowly go down as possibly to surprise him but unfortunately she stepped on a loose wood.

*SQUEAK* "Oh? Baby is that you?" Donghae shouted from the kitchen. Dara just sighed and went down and headed to the kitchen door. "Neh~ Good Morning Baby, Good Morning Mrs Lee." she greeted them as she bows to pay respect. "Breakfast dear?" Donghae's umma asked her as she was preparing the plates for the 3 of them. "Yes please Mrs. Donghae. I would love to." Dara said as she sat down on the table. "How's you sleep baby?" Donghae asks her as he sat down beside her and holding her hand.

"Good, your bed is so comfy. I feel like I'm just in the dorm baby." Dara sung out as she giggled through the melody. "Aigoo~ of course my bed is always comfy. kkk" Donghae and breakfast was served. They both dug in as Donghae's umma sat down and ate with them. "hmm~ Maa Mrs. Lee, jinjja~" Dara said as she took another big bite of the delicious food Donghae's umma prepared for them.

Finishing up the food, Donghae's then immediately said, "Hey, Wanna go some where today?" "Where would what be?" Dara ask and she was eating the last drop of food in the plate. "Some where exciting of course. How about a tunnel? An underwater tunnel? That would be fun baby." Donghae said aloud and stood to put the plates on the sink. "Is it-" Donghae cut me off as he dragged me out, he waved good bye to his mom and I did so too.

They rode a bus to the place where Donghae was mentioning about, they rested a bit and they finally arrived. They took a boat to the tunnel, "Finally, I can see the tunnel already." Donghae said as he rowed the boat faster, it seems he is so excited to reach the tunnel. "I can see the entrance now baby." Dara said and Donghae looked up to her and saw her pointing at the entrance.

They arrived at the entrance and Donghae stopped rowing, he positioned the boat at the side. He took off his shirt and jump in the water, surprised Dara couldn't help but ask, "Eh? Come back to the boat." Donghae shook his head and said "No, we cant pas through using the boat.We have to swim through." Donghae waited for Dara to get down of the boat.

They swam through the tunnel, Dara didn't know where they are going so she stopped and ask, "Where does this tunnel lead to baby?" "It's still a secret. You'll know when we get there." Donghae said "Is it still a long way?" Dara ask again. "Ani, we are half way there." Donghae said and swam again. Dara also swam as fast as she could to keep up with donghae.

Dara saw I light, a bright light. She kept on swimming and swimming to get to the light, finally, they reach an open space full of waters. Dara was amazed where the tunnel led to, she didn't know it would be the ocean. "Wow~ that was amazing~!" Dara sang out. "I know, it is." Donghae smiled at Dara's expression and he continued, "Baby, come here for a second." Dara swam to Donghae and said, "What is it?" "Well, this day is special right? And, this place is special, and you, you are very special to me. I don't want to lose you baby. Ever. So want you to have this." Donghae said as he was holding up his hand with a necklace and a pendant that looked like a stone but it was green and transparent.

Donghae moved to Dara's back and put on the necklace he had for her. "It looks nice on you baby." Donghae said as he hugged her tightly. "When you miss me baby, just hold the necklace close to your heart and I will be there." he continued. Dara nodded and hugged him. They went back to the boat as to they realized the was about to end.

In the beach, watching the sunset, "Baby, I'm very thankful you came into my life. You are the best thing that I have. I love you so much." Dara said with teary eyes. "I love you so much more baby." Donghae said as he wiped Dara's tears with his warm hand and he pulled her so he could hug her and comfort her and the day ended.

-End of Flash Back-

 

Present Time:

"And since we came back, I never saw him again." Dara said with a shaky tone in her voice. "Don't worry noona, maybe he's just busy. That's all." Key said and Dara just shook her head.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Update again. kkkkk and Btw, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING TO MY STORY!!!!! i LOVE YOU ALL. YOU GUYS KEEP ME ON GOING. And AGAIN~, I don't know how to end this chapter. kkkkkk

Word Count 858