Moving On

Loving A 4D Girl [HIATUS]

After Key's hard break up with Hyorin, he finally decides to heal his aching heart and move on with his life. He started to straighten things up and get to shape. He had to return and be with s because they needed him the most since they are still promoting Sherlock.

A day past and he was all alone at the dorm with nothing to do, he grabbed his phone and start to randomly play with it. Bored, he looked up his contacts and found a name which struck him so much. Thinking to himself,  "Dara, Park Dara. Noona. I haven't heard from you anymore. What has happen since then?" He then decided to send her a message.

Text Message:

Hey, Noona? How's it going now? I haven't heard from you lately? Is everything busy now?

He held his phone close to his heart and is expecting much for a reply from her but as he was lying down his bed, he slowly closed his eyes. Minutes passed, his phone rang and vibrated; he hurriedly open his eyes and check his phone if it was her. To his shock it wasn't, it was Onew checking on him if he was alright.

Reading the message, Key shook his head and ignored his leader's message. "Tch, I'm perfectly fine hyung.. Don't worry to much about me." he said as he closed his eyes again to the extent he had fallen asleep.

 

Dara's POV:

"Baby? Wake up, we are here. Wake up" a sweet voice said. I groaned, stretch and slowly open my eyes. "Where are we?" I asked seeing Donghae staring at me with sparkling eyes as he smile and said, "Mokpo remember? I told you there's a surprise waiting for you here." I shook my head to wake me up and nods "Okay, I remember." smiling at him, he helped up to get me on my feet.

"So are you ready for the adventure here?" He asked as he got all our stuff out of the car. "Maybe, but still I don't know what adventure are we going to face." pouting cutely at him and he tilts his head and chuckles. "Let's go and get ready. Come'on baby." He said holding my hand and walking to Donghae's house.

"Whose house is this baby?" I had to ask glancing at him and turned my head to the beautiful house. "Mine?" He chuckled and continued, "My house, umma and appa are here waiting for us. I told them we are coming to pay a visit and to meet you too." He smiled, looked at me and kissed me on the cheeks. "I'm kind of nervous baby." I told him, "Don't be, you alright. They love you too and they have accepted you too." hugging me tight as I hugged him back.

We entered his house, we were greeted by his parents warmly, we sat down the couch and donghae held my hand as he said. "Appa, Umma, this is Dara, the one I love, the one I have been talking about." he smiled and looked at his parents the way he looks at me. His mom then said, "Nice to meet you sweetheart" as she smiled and shake my hand; I shake back and bow to pay respect.

Donghae's parents gave us some to eat and drink, and Donghae showed me our room. While walking up the stairs, "So is it really okay that you and I sleep in one room?" he ask "Yeah, I think so?" I gave him a confused look and giggled as I ran up an empty room where I can see his picture in frame hanged up above the wall of his bed. "WOW~ Cool room~!" I said as I scan the room, "its so clean baby." I giggled again and jumped on his bed. "Don't be to comfortable yet." He chuckled, jumped on the bed lays beside me and hugs me tight.

"So you like my room?" He suddenly ask and I nodded to show agreement. "Yeah, jinjja, johayo oppa~" I giggled and stretches my arms up high and started to tickle him. "Yah~ Stop~ Please~" he said in between his laughter, I shook my head, "Ani I won't" and I continue to tickle him.

My arms grew tired so I had to stop. As his revenge, he moved slowly towards me and tickle me as he was laughing. "YAH~~ BABY~~ STOP~!" I shouted as I tried to stop him and get out from him but I he was strong so he stopped and hug me tight. "hmm~ I so love you baby~" he said as he cuddles to me and cuddling to him back I replied, "I love you too baby" he leaned over and and stared at my lips, "May I?" he ask and look at me. Looking at him I nodded and he kissed me and I kissed him back.

The day ended and closed so we sleep quietly. My phone rang, I groaned and turned my back to it, I face Donghae and cuddled to him. Ignoring the phone, I lay my head to Donghae's chest so I could hear his heartbeat.

 

Key's POV:

I opened my eyes, scanned the room and looks for my phone. "Ugh~ so bored and my head hurts. Aigooo~" I stood up from the bed, started to look for it, then it rang. I followed the sound and it was under my bed. "Oh dear it fell again. Tch."I scratch my head and got the phone. "Jessica noona? Why is she calling now?" I wondered but still i had to answer.

"Yeobseyo? Noona? Mwohae?" I ask her, "Oh nothing, are you busy today Key?" she asked and I had to wonder. "Uhm ani, I'm pretty free now. Nothing to do noona. Wae?" I responded. "Hmm let's see, how about, let's go out some where?" she said, I sighed and replied, "And where's that somewhere?" "hmmm I don't know yet. But can you pick me up here at the dorm?" she asked. "Alright. I'll be there in 30 minutes. See you Noona." ended the call, heads to the bathroom and wash myself, thinking, "Is it me or Sica Noona is at it again? Ahhhh first when I was still with Hyorin and now ahhhh  i don't know anymore.. Aigoo~~"

================

I picked up Sica Noona in their dorm and when to a near by restobar. I stepped out and opened the door for her, she stepped out "so are you drinking tonight Noona?" I had to ask her of course i know what will happen if ever she starts to drink. Aigoo. "Maybe? I don't know yet. i might though." she smiled and hurriedly went inside. "please dont drink tonight. I know you'll get crazy again noona.. aish why in the first place did I agree to be with her.."  i followed her inside and then i saw her sitting on the bar waiting for me.

I knew I had to sit beside her if not she would get mad. So I did, I sat beside her and ordered a drink. "Non-alcoholic? Now that's new to me."  she said, I shrugged "Ani, not for me though. I've changed now. I don't want to drink anymore. I just want to be healthy." I chuckled as I simply said. "Okay, but I'm not used to it. You know, every time we go out, you and I drink together --" "but not anymore noona. I don't want that anymore." I cut her off.

Silence began to fill the table we are in, she then stood up and went to the dance floor. She danced, sing and she enjoyed herself. She didn't care about the people around her. Soon she went up to me and said, "Come'on let's dance. It's going to be fun." she grabbed my hand but I refused. "no, I don't want to dance Sica. And besides, you are drunk." I left the bar and drove myself to the beach to cool down.

I checked my phone once again and still no message came from her. I thought to myself, "Maybe she's just that busy. But I cant stop thinking about her. Should I call her to let her know that I need her now? Should I? I don't know." I held my phone tight and breath, then I dialed her number and waited for her to answer. But i just rang and rang and rang and it ended. "I give up.Ahhh~" I said as I lay down the sand.

 

 

As Key laying down the sand and staring at the moon, his eyes grew tired and suddenly he fell asleep. When will he see Dara again? When will he ever get out from Sica's obsession with him? Will he have a ever after?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: aigooo~ i dont know how this chapter will end so yeah.. aigooo darahae.. ><" too much sweetness.... I hope Kath you are reading this story.. aigoooo yaah~ tell me what you think about this.. tsssss\

Word Cout: 1,465