wait what

I just want a kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You did what??” Bom shouted in all her rage to the person she’s talking to.

“You invited Jaejoong for a date and you didn’t go and appeared to him?”

 

Dara nods nervously who was sitting on their sofa.

 

The four girls were scolding Dara for what she did to Jaejoong after Sevenhyung told them what happened. But Bom is the only one who can scold Dara so much. Acting as like her elder sister and her bestfriend.

 

 

“Santookii!!! Are you out of your mind? I know that you are angry with him but that doesn’t mean you have to do that to him! You are so rude!”

 

“Yah, unnie, Poor Jae.” Minzy responded.

 

“Aiiish, I’m now sorry for what I did.” Dara who is now in teary eyed.

 

“Aiish, unnie, tell that to Jae , not to us.” Chaerin said.

 

“Arrrggghhh! I’ll really should kill him!!” Dara screamed.

“Tsssssk!! I’ll kill you first Santooki before you could Jae!” Bom spanked Dara.

 

“Aisssh!!” Dara stared the three in despair and immediately prepared herself to see Jaejoong.

 

 

She drove off and called Jeajoong.

 

Huh?? He’s not answering?

 

She’s been calling five times already. She was now getting furious instead of being sorry for him.

 

“Aha!! Maybe you are doing this because I didn’t went to our date yesterday right?? Right Jaejoong??” Dara screamed inside her car and is now talking to herself.

 

“I really should go back to the dorm right now. And will never bother to call again to him!” She screamed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter