change of heart?

I just want a kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 “Hey babe.” He said as he directly went to Dara and reached for her hands... immediately grabbing her close and hugged her.

 

Gasps and chants of admiration from the people around were once again ignored by the man named Kim Jaejoong.

 

Dara who was beyond shocked stiffened under Jaejoong’s hold.

 

“Oh my god! I can’t breathe.. Jaejoong! Get away from me!” she utters between her breaths.

 

 

Her anger was now fuming on a different level.

 

 

I’m definitely going to kill you Kim Jaejoong! shouting mentally while  holding her breath.

"Are you hungry? Where do you want to eat? Just follow me.. And I won't accept a NO for a reply." Jaejoong stated.

He released her gently without releasing her hand but like a prince  NO, a king of surprises, 

he grabbed her away out from restaurant and led her inside his car which is now parking right in front of the restaurant.

 

What the hell?? Where are going right now?? He’s really testing my damn patience.

 

Because of the sudden motions, Dara didn’t have the chance to utter a word before him. Or should I say her deadly complains.

But as it seems the scents of this man is having a magical spell on her. She almost forgot to shout/yell..whatsover to him and if possible to punch his face with all her force and might.

She became like a doll or a string pet under this man’s hands. She is still following whatever this man told her to do so or follows him wherever place he wants to drag her.

 

But that’s bull! Right! That’s it! This is so not right Sandara Park! Mentally noting that to herself.

 

She came to her full senses as Jaejoong started the engine of his car and starting to drive off.

 

“Kyaaaaah!!! Kim Jaejoong!!! Why did you do that??!! You are so full of akdfjladkjfaksdfi!! I can’t believe you! Adfjalkdfkdjf!!!.....” Dara’s rantings activated.

 

After a couple of minutes of ranting.

Jaejoong finally found his voice.

 

“One more word! OR else I’m going to kiss you babe!” Kim Jaejoong raised his voiced so that Dara could hear it enough.

 

And he’s right... It’s working..

 

Dara’s eyes widen and suddenly became silent in just a snap.

 

 

Jaejoong continued to drive ... Dara became silent after what he said.. the silent is deafening him..he was disappointed..might as well wishes her to continue blabbering and make noise so that he could really kiss her... and he’s worried about him scaring Dara for what he did.

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“One more word! OR else I’m going to kiss you babe!”

 

Those words registered on her mind in a flash and luckily her nerve cells are definitely working.

stopped from blabbering.

 

Wow! Just Wow! I feel so stupid right now! Hey?? Babe? Is he still calling me babe? Aiiish!

 

She was shocked how Jaejoong reacted. She never thought how she made him angry. Her conscience is poking her as she thought on what she did last night.

She knew that Jaejoong did a very stupid stunt on national TV but what she did to him was stupidity on a higher level.. cruel as she could say.

 

Maybe,,.. it was all her fault.. then her thoughts brought her back to where it all began..

On their concert...where she choses him to be the lucky fan boy. Lucky?? Unlucky should be the right term for it.

 

Yeah., it was all her fault.

 

But heyyy??!! Why am I thinking this way? I shouldn’t feel sorry to him. Ignore him Dara. Ignore him! This should be the last meeting for the two of you. To just give the peace offering and make all the issues clear. That was the original plan. 

 

After a couple of minutes.. Jaejoong was now starting to feel a bit odd about Dara’s silence... he just can’t ignore Dara and treat her badly.

He knows where this leads to... his plan in punishing Dara will be a big failure.

But maybe not.

 

“Dara...” He calls out her attention.

 

But he doesn’t receive a reply from the woman beside her.

 

“Dara..” he repeated.

 

But still no reaction from Dara.

All her attention was on the road.  As if he’s not there beside him.

 

He stopped his car.

“Dara.. did I really scared you? I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.” Jaejoong whose weakness is Dara, immediately cupped her face with both of his hands.

 

Dara was surprised by what Jaejoong did. Flickers of electricity bolts like touches into their skin, hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter