Day 1

I just want a kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ofcourse, 2ne1’s New Evolution concert first day was a blast!

The new style of 2ne1 was liked by the blackjack and even to the other people.

y 2ne1 girls but still full of swag, confidence and uniqueness. 

 

 

Everyone was shocked to the transformation of Dara Park.

One word. “y.”

But still charming, cute and funny. She never fails to amaze her fans to adore her more and FANBOYS to like her more.

*****

I just wanna kiss ....I never wanna miss...

I just wanna kiss I never wanna miss

 

 

Yells and cheers all over the stadium as the song “Kiss” has started playing..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And got even louder when Dara Park appeared on the stage..

 

She was so daring and got even ier as she dances and perform the song “kiss” with a slow motion.

 

“Who wants to have my kiss tonight?” Dara shouted and searching for a lucky fanboy.

I hope someone will volunteer.. T___T Dara silently prayed right after she said those words.

 

The dancers were helping her also.

 

People cheered and shouted even louder.

She was shocked by the reaction of the  audience.

 

 

“Me!!” fanboy 1.

“Choose me Dara-noona!!” fanboy 2.

 

“DARA!!!! I’m here!!!” fanboy 3

 

Then there he was... the lucky fanboy of the Day 1.

Got a kiss by Dara Park.

 

 

***********

Photos and news are now spread in the net especially all over the Kpop sites.

Fanboys who hadn’t able to watch the concert felt sad that they weren’t able to watch Dara’s y performance and swore that they will watch the Day 2 concert... hoping up that they will be the lucky guy who will be kissed by Dara, not just kiss but being seated infront of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter