Breaking news

I just want a kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Urrggh!! Mr. Kim Jaejoong !!! Why are you doing this to me?? Ottokee??!” Hoping the other members are in deep slumber ..she screams at the top of her lungs while throwing her pillows on the floor.

 

 

The scenes of the her kissing Jaejoong are playing on her mind.. over and over again.

 

His smiles..it feels like I'm in heaven..

His scents.. so addictive.

 

 

His body!! (thinking y thoughts)~~ kyaaaa! stop it Dara!! T.T she's scolding herself

It seems that it really had sunken on her mind the fact and the truth that she kissed Jaejoong.. of all people in the crowd watching the concert...SHE KISSED JAEJOONG!

 

And not just a plain kiss. She’s scolding herself everytime she remembers how she teased and dance her y moves in front of Jaejoong. She was embarrassed by the thought of it.

 

 

“Arasso!! Why did I do that?? Huhuhu..I can’t face him ever ever again because of what I did!!”

 “For sure he’ll just laugh and didn’t like what I did. Maybe he didn’t want to be chosen but doesn’t have a choice but to go up the stage.” She sighs.

 

Thinking how Jaejoong will be affected because of that.. for sure many fans will be angry because of it. They are very protected on their idols.

I must apologize to him.

But..but..

How???

 

Tsss.. What should I do??

Lord, Allah, Buddha, Gods.. what should I do??

She thought.

 

And..

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter