Follow me

I just want a kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a usual day for Dara.

For the record, she hasn’t received any word from him anymore. Not a single message or a call.

But at least, she got her usual life back. Daily basis of normal life as member of 2ne1.

 

Dara sipped her orange juice and was making fun tune as she was happily scrolling her twitter profile on her mobile.

She’s not new in twitter and actually she enjoys it very much.. She can communicate with her fans and friends from different countries especially her Filipino friends. Even her YG family, she can talk to them immediately and have fun with them through their postings.

 

 

Hmm.. what should I update? A photo? Hmm..

No..no..

Aaaargh.. I’m not in the mood to update right now.

Jaejoong. A sound from her inner thoughts speaks to her.

 

Jaejoong? 

 

Jaejoong?

 

Huh?

 

Fine, I miss him a bit. She thought.

 

It’s been months already since she last saw him personally.

I should be happy right? I mean, he doesn’t bother me anymore. Our dating scandal has been lay lowed already. He doesn’t visit me anymore, text nor call me.

 

How is he right now? Did I really scare him off? Am I that bad to push him away from my life? We could be atleast be good friends right? But, huuul. What I did was inhuman.

 

 

 

For how many night since that day she asked Jaejoong to stay away from her, ..she thought of how rude she was for her to do that to him.

 

 

She shook her head, as she thought of many things.

Dara, you are really a walking disaster, a walking epic failure.

 

 

Dara leaned herself to the table and obviously had a gloomy mood at the moment.

 

 

“What’s wrong with Dara unni these past few days?” Chaerin elbowed Bom who was staning beside her.

 

The three was about to approach Dara but Chaerin made a pause halfway as she saw Dara’s whatabouts.

 

“Huh? What do you mean?” Bom stopped also from walking and stared at Dara who was not too far from their sight.

 

“Aissh, unni, haven’t you noticed Dara unni’s behaviour these past few days? You know... since they had a fight with Jaejoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter