Chapter12

I just want a kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DARA!!

Taeyang fall back on his knees.

“Why did you do this to me?” He was in agony.

 

Daesung just hugged Seungri while patting his back.

While Wooyoung, Top, Flowsik and Jiyong just stood there and was dumbfounded.

 

Shocked by what they are seeing.

 

Jiyong made a fist ..planning something..

 

 

But he was stopped by Top.

 

“EHH??? What are you guys doing here?” she was still holding Jaejoong’s shirt..stuck on his face. Making his face covered and his body showing.

 

Dara gasps on what she is seeing...then out of blue she pushed Jaejoong making him fall on the floor.

 

“Ouchhh!! Hey, what’s that for babe!?” Jaejong shouted in pain...

 

Dara quickly stood up.

“Ehhh?! Be thankful that I didn’t kill you! And please don’t ever ever ever ever call me babe! Got that Mr. Kim Jaejoong!” Dara shouted at him.

 

“Dara? I mean noona.. what’s happening?” T.O.P asked.

 

“Is he trying to you???” Seungri butted in.

 

“Huh? ? Ani.” Dara confused.


“Is he trying to hurt you???!!” Flowsik rushed to Dara and checked if she’s okay.

 

“Huh? Yes, I’m okay.” Dara smiled at him.

 

“Are you sure?” Wooyoung moved Flowsik and this time it’s his turn to make sure Dara is alright.

 

“Yes.” Dara answered then smiled at him.

 

“ Huh?? Wait?What are you doing here?” Dara asked.

 

“Yah? What are you doing here? You’re ruining our moment. Sheez.” Jaejoong said as he stood up and stood beside Dara pushing the two guys; Flowsik and Wooyoung.

 

 

All of the boys glared at Jaejoong..

“How dare you...” Jiyong gritted on his teeth. He was really pissed off.

 

A rumble would have happened when suddenly they heard the slamming of the door.

 

Dara was gone. She left without them noticing her.

 

 

“Look what have you done!” Taeyang grumbled.

 

Jae and Wooyoung was about to catch up with Dara but someone grabs their arms and stopped them from following her. It was Top.

 

“Don’t. Just give her some time.” He said.

 

“And you!” Having face to face with Jae. Though the two were friends. Top doesn’t seems amused by what Jae did.

 “Jae, don’t do stupid things again. Or else..” Top said with his sharp eyes on Jae.

 

“Guys come on.” Top ordered the other to leave.

 

Jae let out a sigh after the guys left.

 

Realizing what he did was wrong.

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

 

“I really hate him!” Dara muttered that phrase for a millionth time that day.

 

“Saantookii! Will you shut up already?” Bom seated beside Dara and cuffed her face with her both hands.

 

Dara just pouted. “ But I really hate him.”

 

“Hating him doesn’t mean you have to say that all over and over again.” Bom said while munching her corn.

“Yah unnie. Don’t get to depressed by what happened.” Minzy seated on the other side and layed her head on Dara’s shoulder.

 

“You think so?” Dara asked.

 

“No! I mean you should do something about it unni!” Chaerin exclaimed. Standing infront of the three girls.

“You can accept him as your boyfriend already. Like an instant boyfriend Saantoki.” Bom said.

 

“What?? Do you think I’ll do that? No way! I admitted that I liked him.” Stressing the word ‘like’.

 

“But after what he did, I took those words back.” Dara sighed.

 

“So what’s your plan unni?” Minzy faced her.

 

“I have no idea. But one thing is for sure.” Dara faced Minzy as well.

 

The three having there confused look.

 

“I want to kill him.” Dara covered her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter