Day 2

I just want a kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Cheers!” the girls together with the other staffs and the YG dancers are celebrating as their day 1 concert was a success.

“Chaerin, thanks for cheering me up the other day.” Dara inserted as the four of them eating their dinner.

“You’re very much welcome unnie. See? I told you, you don’t have to worry to much.” Chaerin replid with a smile.

“What’s that about Ssaantoki?? Chaerin??” Bom asked.

“Bom-unni, the other day, Dara-unnie was worried because no one might volunteer to go up to the stage and have her kiss.” Chaerin in a monotone voice. Emphasizing how pathetic the reason Dara-unni for worrying just because of that.

 

 

“OH my Sssantokii.. for heaven’s grace. How many nth times do I have to remind you that you got a billion of fanboys and admirers. So why worry about ‘no-one-will-volunteer-and-have-my-kiss drama?! Sheez.” Bom mouthing the words she said to Dara.

 

“Yes, I’ll remind that to myself always.”Dara replied with an apologetic look.

“Atleast I heard like 10 guys who shouted to choose them.” Dara continued.

 

Bom raised an eyebrow, Chaerin just paused on her eating, and Minzy just laughed at the two-unnies reaction to what Dara-unnie said.

“Santookkii!! What’s the hell wrong with you??!! Is that the product of many-years-no-lovelife to you!!? I’m glad that YG lifted up our dating ban.. I’m gonna get you a boyfriend in no time Saantoki!! To heal you and to change your thoughts about you being ugly not y, not beautiful image of yourself. If you think you’re ugly.. then what do you think about us?? MONSTERS?? ” Bominator .

“What me?? A boyfriend??!” Dara exclaimed.

“Yes, Dara-unnie, You’re getting older and older. I didn’t mean to hurt you. But atleast try to look around you. Fanboys are waiting for you.” Minzy said.

Dara turning her head and looking around.

 

Bom hit Dara’s head.

 

“Ouch!! What was that for??!” Dara frowned.

 

The three just shrugged at Dara’s hopeless situation.

 

 

2nd day of the concert

 

The stadium was getting crowded this time.. all tickets sold out. As in sold out. Not even one ticket was left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter