THE LUCKY GUY

I just want a kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Congrats to all!!! Everyone in the room shouted as they made a toast. They’re having a little but celebration for the success of another night.

 

But instead of partying Dara chose to sit in the corner and to be on her silent mode.. her true self..  the silent Dara.

 

It’s not that she’s not in the mood for partying and celebrating for tonight’s success but the feeling of anxiousness is engulfing her.

 

“Santokii! I know there’s something bothering you. Just tell me.” Bom demanded, as she saw her being silent after the show had ended. She that’s her natural self but being silent for like about two hours is different and being silent right after the success of the show really have a reason. A reasonable reason she add might.

 

She sat beside Dara and was leaning her head to her shoulder.

 

“It’s nothing Bommiee.” She heard her best friend utter.

 

“Just tell me Santokii. I know that’s nothing is nothing.” She said.

“Hmmm.. fine. Ahhmm.. Okay.. Was that okay?” Dara said.

“What was ‘that’ that okay? What do you mean?” Bom faced Dara and raised her eyebrow..confused.

“I mean.. Was that okay? That instead of..”

 

“Instead of what?..”

 

“Instead of a fan.. I kissed a celebrity.. And not just a celebrity.. We all know that’s Kim Jaejoong.” Dara looked at Bom with a frown.

 

“What’s wrong with that?? We all know that it wasn’t your fault. You don’t have any idea that it was him.  And hey! Maybe he’s also a fanboy. As long as he’s your fanboy so he’s not exempted duhh..” Bom assuring Dara.

Dara sighed.

 

“Hey! I told you not to worry about it okay Santokii?? I don’t want to see you like that. Be happy or else I’ll knock your head with my corn and watermelon.”

“Don’t worry that your fans will be sulking at you or will be angry at you because of that.” Bom continued.

“Arasso.” Dara sighed.

 

“Dara-noona!” Chaerin called them who’se a few feet away from them.

“Dara-noona! Sajangnim wants to talk with you.” She shouted.

 

“Ottokee!!! Sajangnim!!!!???” Dara said and gulped right after.

 

OMO!!!!! What shoud I do?? Is he going to scold me??? Dara thought as she was on her way to Sajangnim.

Uh UH.. Lord please take good care of me. She silently prayed as she was about to greet YG Sajangnim.

“Dara!” YG greeted.

“HEhe. Annhyeong Sajangnim.” She bowed and greeted.

“I want to congratulate you in your performance.” He immediately said.

“Eh?? Uhmm.. Thank you Sajangnim.” Dara replied.

 

WHAAT?? Did i Heard it right??

“That Jaejoong is so lucky. Anyway Dara if he wants to date you he must first approach for his approval always remember that neh.” YG teased Dara but in a serious way.

Dara was speechless.

“You must be tired Dara. Don’t forget to have a rest.” He said as he bid goodbye to her and went to the other staff.

 

Dara stood there and couldn’t think of anything.

 

Whaat?? Date me??? Jaejoong?? Of Dbsk? Impossible. Haha! That’s it! That is so impossible Dara.

She knew he never wanted to be picked and went up on the stage and thinking it’s her fault for tagging along Jaejooong on the performance.. tsskk.. my bad.

 

I think I should apologize to him.

 

NO.

 

No? Hmm.. How?

 

Yes. I have to! How?

 

TT_TT

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

He watched their first concert New Evolution.. I am a fan of them. I’m a blackjack ofcourse.

He’s with Changmin and Yoochun.

He was surprised when I saw the performace of Dara.

My DARA.. He sighed.

A lucky fanboy will have the opportunity to have her kiss.

 

Hey!!! Though I’m an artist/ celebrity.. I’m a fanboy too. So no one is exempted.

HIs heart was beating so fast when she was looking for a lucky fanboy.

 

“Who wants to have my kiss tonight?”

 

ME! Not just tonight! Haha.

He was screaming so loud and didn’t care abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter