Shoe

I just want a kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

       Here comes the love of life.. I was shocked when I saw her in front of the door of our dressing room.

I was changing my clothes right after we have arrived from the press conference.

I’m guessing why she’s here. Maybe she was shocked by what I did.

 

But what I’m feeling right now is happiness.

It was just my own idea to have a press conference and reveal my feelings in public.

After I talked to YG Sajangnim.., believe it or not.., he gave me the blessings. But I went a lot of hell to it.

The courage to see and talk to him. It was not a very easy thing to do.

 

********

After the concert..

He immediately went backstage to and searched for Dara. After almost an hour, he didn’t saw Dara but he saw YG Sajangnim.

 

 

“Good eve YG Sajangnim.” He said as he was bowing his head to him.

“Oh, it’s you Kim Jaejoong. The lucky guy of Dara.” YG let a laugh out.

Jaejoong just smile but his heart is beating hard.

 “YG Sajangnim..” but before he could continue ..

“Ah, Do you want to see Dara right?” YG beat him.

“Yes.” Jaejoong immediately answered while smiling.

“I knew you would like to see her..but I’m sorry..they just left a while ago.”

“Oh, I see. Thank you Sajangnim.” He said. But didn’t showed his disappointment.

“Hey, hey, are you giving up already? Haha. You can see her again. Do you want to date her? Well, I’m giving you my blessing.” YG winked at him.

In his surprise... his eyes widen and his smile “Really?? Thank you Sir, Thank you so much!!” he almost shouted.

 

“But you haven’t received her blessings yet. Haha. Don’t celebrate yet. Just pray that she also likes you.” YG said.

 

You are really a celebration-breaker YG. Haha. But thank you so much. He thought.

“Yes, I will YG. I’ll assure you that.” He said.

 

“Well, that’s good. But you better be strong and tough, because it’s not just only you that I already gave my blessings.” YG said while walking away.

 

Ehh??

*********

       Yeah, It’s really confirmed.. YG’s such a troll. There’s no mistaking it.

 

I heard it right. So that means, I’m not the only one and the first to have his blessings to date Dara already. Pufff, who else are the other guys?


But who cares, as long as I have the blessings to date Dara already. I’ll give my heart and soul to show my love to her.

Even to the public. Haha! I know that what I did was a daring move.

You can’t blame you know.. I was threatened. But please don’t call me selfish.

 

Back to reality...

 

Dara Park,.. Sandara Park...Krungy.. Ssantoki, the angel , the love, the girl of my life...

 

Is now right in front of me.

 

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

And hell yeah,. I hope I will get. I’m still on the move but she is here now.

 

 

“What a beautiful body. y body. Yeah, just wear your jeans all the time please.. It looks good on you.

Can I touch it? Can I feel it?” she said.

 

If she was whispering, she whispered loud.

Did I hear it right?

She said those?? Ofcourse! Anytime my Dara.

She’s really an angel...because when I’m with her.. I’m in heaven.

 

“Kim Jaejoong??” Dara said. With a shocked face.

 

Shoot! Then I realized I didn’t wear my shirt yet. I completely forgot to put it immediately but I panicked when I heard someone’s knocking the door.. not j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter