take a visit

I just want a kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Let me in!! I want to see that Kim Jaejoong!!! I’ll kill him!!” Dara Park was supposed to shout at the guard of the SME building because of her anger.

 

She was now in front of the SME building and is about to ask the guard to let her in and see Mr. Kim Jaejoong for a very important matter.

 

She knows that she have no appointment reserved in meeting Mr. Kim Jaejoong but she will try her luck ..all her luck to able to enter the SME building and see this person. KIM JAEJOONG!

She must let her anger hidden and she will let it out like a volcano once she will confront this KIM JAEJOONG! THE ONE WHO JUST MADE A NEWS! A SCANDAL! A BIG SCANDAL! THAT THEY ARE DATING!

WHAT??? US DATING??

She made a big mistake of impression that this Mr. Kim Jaejoong is a good, nice, gentleman one. But ennngkkk~~! It’s a big LIE. She made a fool of herself by believing in those things.  His iness and handsome face, super killer smile ... they are just  a waste.

She brought all her strength and guts to do this on her own.

*********

 

“Dara-unnie! Maybe he’s just joking.” Minzy said while holding right arms.

“Whaat??? Joking?? Is that a joke Minzyah? If that’s a joke, I almost forgot laugh.” She said in anger.

“Yahh! Dara-unni! Please don’t kill Kim Jaejoong.” Chaerin said while she’s holding the left arms of Dara.

 

“Saantokkiii!! Don’t do what you’re planning to do!! If you will not date Kim Jaejoong!! Just let me date him!! Don’t kill him Ssaantoki! You’ll gonna be a killer!~~” Bom shouted as she was in the door trying to protect it from Dara who’se approaching the door...dragging the two girls.

 

 

*********

 

The three girls tried their very best to stop her. But no one can stop her. Even their manager Jjangmae.

She used all her might and strength,..she even used her skills in muai thai.

 

Clearing .. “Annheyong! I would like to see Mr. Kim Jaejoong. Is he there?” she politely and shyly asked the guards who was blocking the entrance door of the building.

 

The two guards are clearly shocked by the person right infront of them. They literally dropped their jaws as they saw Dara.

 “Oh, it’s you Ms. Park.” The other guard said. He was stuttering.

 

“Can we have your signature sign Ms. Sandara Park.” The other guard was completely lost as he was staring to Dara.

 

The other guard elbowed him. Which made him in an alert mode immediately. “Sorry for that Ms. Park.”

“Uhmm.. what can we do for you Ms. Park?” the two guards said in chorus.

 

“No, it’s okay. Uhm.. I would like to ask if Mr. Kim Jaejoong is available at the moment and if he is there inside? I would like to see him.” She said as she dashes her cute smile to the two guards. Hoping they wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter