date... less

I just want a kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong and Seungri watching the tv on a good and sunny day..

YG Sajangnim gave them a break for a day before the rehearsals again and for the next destination for their  world tour concert and not to mention Jiyong’s solo album.

 

Well, honestly..

Seungri was the one who was really watching the television. Jiyong didn’t focused too much on what movie was playing .. Jiyong was busy on his lyrics sheets for he was about to compose again a new song that’s been on his mind lately..

 “Hyung!” Seungri called.

 

“Hyung!” he called again.

“What?” Jiyong replied but eyes are still on his lyrics pad.

“Hyung! Look at the news!” This time Seungri who was seating on the floor stood sat beside Jiyong on the sofa.

Jiyong eyes were then focused on the TV.

 

What the?!! Jiyong thought.

Breaking News: “Jaejoong admits that her ideal woman is Sandara Park and they are dating.”

 

Then there was Jajeoong who was having a press conference... camera lights flashing before him...

Seungri then called the other members..

After a few seconds..the three immediately joined the two was watching the television.

They were so silent while listening to the news is saying...

Then Jaejoong speaks..

“Yes, I was the lucky one who got the kiss from Dara Park in their recent concert but I have also to admit that aside from she’s my ideal woman..uhmmm.. I’ll confess also that ... (pause) we we’re dating already and I like her very much.

....... “Hey babe, see you later okay?” He continued before he stood up and leaves the press.

 

Taeyang dropped his plastic plate cup filled with water he was holding on the floor.. but no one bothered to react.

 

All jaws dropped... eyes widen..

 

They were so silent..didn’t uttered a word after seeing the breaking news..

 

Then after almost a minute..

 

“Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” The five boys screamed together.

Urggh! Dara? My Dara? Is that true?? Is he telling the truth??? Taeyang felt bad.

 

Kim Jaejoong! You betrayed me! I knew from the start the you like my Dara Park but I didn’t saw this coming. When did you started dating her?! Maybe that's why you named your pets with Dada and Rara..sheez... TOP thought.

Jiyong contacted Dara on the phone right away but her phone was busy.

Then he noticed the five of them were busy on their phones and then they stared at each other..as if they knew who they’re we trying to call to.

“Yah! Let me call her first!” Jiyong shouted.

 

“No, Let me call her first!” Top replied.

 

“Let me maknae called my favourite Dara noona!” Seungri shouted back.

“Aissh, her phone’s busy!” Daesung grumbled.

 

Top directly rushed to the door ...

“Hey! Where are you going?” Jiyong asked.

 

“I’m going to their dorm!” Top replied and closed the door.

 

The four then immediately ran to the door as if they’re having a race.

 

 

 Then five of them reached the girls dorm..

But sadly, the three girls said that Dara was heading her way to the SME to confront Kim Jaejoong.

And without hesitations..they followed her and to their suprise.. they met Wooyoung and Flowsik their too.

 

 

Back to reality..

 

“Aish Tophyung, have Jaejoong told about you this?” Jiyong shouted at Top.

They were in the practice room.

After hours of dancing and practice... they were back into their gloomy atmosphere...still can’t believe on what happened.

 

They just still can’t accept what Jaejoong did.

 

“I really have no idea Ji..” Top hissed.

 

“What should we do?” Seungri sobs.

 

“Heh, If I knew that he would do that, I would have beat him to that. He was so damn lucky to be the guy who got the kiss from Dara noona in the concert but then...tsss.. he’s such a bad player you know?” Taeyang scr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter