Miss Understood

my married life to a Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“yes I know! But I have to give him a valid reason why I will go” you whisper over the phone.

Not knowing that Donghae is hiding at the corner while listening to you.

“of course I’m coming! I know I miss you too, but Donghae is just the problem” you cover your mouth to hide your voice that he might hear.

“I will leave him okay! And I promise I will come with you, okay bye” you hang up the phone and place it your pocket.

“my mermaid” said Donghae who appeared from nowhere and back hug you.

You got scared and jerk up. You can’t look back because you are afraid if he heard your conversation over the phone awhile ago.

“neh” you stuttered and clear your throat.

“are you going somewhere?” he asked and your heart beat fast because of nervousness.

You released yourself from the hug and face him but not have courage to look into his eyes as you usually do.

“of course nowhere! I’ll stay in the house.mmmmmmmm………. do you like to eat? Come let’s eat” you pass him going to the kitchen.

DongHae P.O.V

I wake up this morning without here by my side. I wait for here to wake me up with her morning kiss but she didn’t instead I heard someone whispering. I get up on the bed and saw her covering the phone while talking to someone.

She is talking to someone and probably I don’t know because if I know, she will never act like that. She always keep talking on the phone even while I’m there listening but not this time.

Is she keeping something from me? or someone? After she hangs up the phone I come forward and hug her and she got surprised. Not surprised that I already wake up even without my morning kiss but surprised with fear.

She doesn’t even greet me good morning. She can’t look directly into my eyes as if she feels guilty for something. Something pops in my mind. She said she is coming to where? Whom with? And she said I miss you to the caller.

Is she cheating on me? Having an affair with other guy? Does my love is not enough for her or I’m not capable husband that she suddenly fall out of love with me?

 

No I must save this relationship! I will show her how much I love her and take her back. I will never let other guy steal my wife.

You are packing your cloths in hurry while Donghae is inside the bathroom washing. You got surprised because he comes so early tonight. You are sitting on the bed the busy packing suddenly the bathroom door opens. You immediately put your bag in the closet and stand up.

Donghae on the other hand looks at you suspiciously. You can’t stand still and look at the floor to avoid his glaze.

“are you already finished? Okay it’s my turn” you pass him but he caught your arm.

“yeobo, do you STILL love me?” he asked.

“of course” you make a fainted ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter