Insecurities

my married life to a Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You are searching in the internet about your Husband and saw an Anti- fan café about you. Although Donghae remind you not to open any website that talks about you, you can’t help but to be curios. You saw some comments about you and read it. You were shocked to see the comments below;   I saw Donghae’s wife one time, and OMG! She is Freaking UGLY! I preferred Yoona or Jessica to be Donghae’s wife I wish Donghae will wake up from this nightmare and decide to divorce that Ugly girl How could Donghae be so desperate? Can he see that his Wife is a gold digger and I bet she is unfaithful!  She looks like a and she is ugly and fat, in short incompatible to Donghae oppa!   You were devastated about the fans say about you and insecurities hits you again. People always say that you are not that beautiful to a man take a second look. You are too clumsy to be a good wife; Donghae is the longest relationship you ever had.   You admit that you are the first one to fall in love with him not the other way around. You are the first one to approach him even before Eunhyuk introduced you to him. Apparently you are the first one who makes a moved to him.   “the fans are correct, Donghae should have more capable wife than me?” you wipe your tears and lay down on the cold floor.   Donghae is in Yukso having a concert together with other Idol groups. Thinking that he might be flirting to other girls kills you.   “maybe he need to find better woman for him” you murmured and look at the ceiling.   Donghae always tell you that you are beyond enough for him, that he loves you so much, that all he need is you and he only live just to protect you! But you know yourself that you are not enough for him and all you give to was a burden. You can feel it that he just keeping his burden to keep you from being upset.   You get up from the floor and walk inside the bathroom. You fill the bathtub and submerged yourself, playing bubbles. Your thinking, what if you are not his wife? He must be so happy then. It’s been a long time that you two got married but until now you can’t give him a child.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter