Confirming

my married life to a Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its already 5:30 A.M and Donghae is the first one to wake up before you. He probably excited to confirm his instinct. It’s been 2 years of waiting for this time to come, he knows this is it.

He is observing while you are sleeping, thinking how lucky he is to have you. Even you are too young for him, you sacrifice for him. How people judge your love for him that both of you won’t last. But here you are lying beside him, peacefully sleeping knowing that you are in his arms.

He chuckled when he remembered what happen last night;

“I’m going to sleep now, get down” you command him.

“What this is also my bed?” he protests.

“I don’t want to sleep with you, now get down and sleep on the floor” you irritably said.

“okay fine but we have to go to doctor tomorrow” Donghae plead.

“what for? I’m not sick” you said as you lay down on the bed.

“maybe you’re getting crazy” he joked.

“I’m not” you said and throw a pillow to him.

“good night my mermaid” he said as he lay down on the floor.

“hmmm, stop talking frog prince” you said.

The light is still on because of DongHae, he is scared that something might show up without a light.

“can you turn off the light I can’t sleep” you said.

“I can’t sleep without them. I can do that when I’m beside you, but since you don’t like me to sleep there then the light is on until tomorrow” he said.

“conserved energy ,you’re not SiWon who is rich” you said as you face the wall to avoid the light from the lamp place on the side table.

DongHae didn’t mind that because he knows that’s part of being pregnant. Being irritable and you can say everything you want without thinking it.

DongHae is now asleep but you are slo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter